PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Teach me how to make my dick bigger, and I will pay you

Teach me how to make my dick bigger, and I will pay you 11 months 1 week ago #1308712157

Title is self-explanatory, but I'm willing to pay someone for penis enlargement advice.

If you have proof of making your Dick bigger with penis enlargement (or someone else's by you giving them advice), I'm willing to pay for you to tell me how to make my Dick bigger.

There's a lot of information to go through, and I'd rather seek out expert advice on the topic.

My current stats are as follows:
6" BPEL
4.5" MSEG
I'd like to get to 7-7.5" BPEL and 5-5.5" MSEG.

As far as I can tell, I should focus on length first? Then move onto increasing Girth?
(At least for non-surgical methods, not sure about surgical)

Whatever works and is safe - PE, surgery, what have you - I'm willing to try.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Teach me how to make my dick bigger, and I will pay you 11 months 6 days ago #1308712166

Welcome to the board. All the information you seek, as well as the proof, is definitely here and for free. Whether you choose to find it all is certainly up to you. There are some of us who have made some great gains, a very large amount that have made moderate gains, and those who have only gained a little. All the reasons why are also there.

As for the goal that you would like to get to. It is possible for some people to gain that length, and for some other people, a little more. It comes down to your body, internally; your body, physically and externally ( like your weight fat composition ), and then also the amount of work your willing to put in and over what time period.
- I have been at this A LONG FUCKING TIME to get my gains and im still not done.

I do hope you find what you are looking for.

Teach me how to make my dick bigger, and I will pay you 11 months 2 days ago #1308712212

Consistent_Pipe1281 wrote: Title is self-explanatory, but I'm willing to pay someone for penis enlargement advice.

If you have proof of making your dick bigger with penis enlargement (or someone else's by you giving them advice), I'm willing to pay for you to tell me how to make my dick bigger.

There's a lot of information to go through, and I'd rather seek out expert advice on the topic.

My current stats are as follows:
6" BPEL
4.5" MSEG
I'd like to get to 7-7.5" BPEL and 5-5.5" MSEG.

As far as I can tell, I should focus on length first? Then move onto increasing girth?
(At least for non-surgical methods, not sure about surgical)

Whatever works and is safe - PE, surgery, what have you - I'm willing to try.

What @Texas meant to say was... How much?? B) B) :lol:

However, if he's too pricey for your budget, you can start with the forums, the PhalloGuide , and even visit any number of Directory Listings to see what the Doctors share about their procedures in their respective weblinks.

I'll be honest, your gains are achievable, but the length will be a bit more daunting than the girth, so just go into it with "practical goggles" on. And since that is the case, yea I'd probably go with length-focus first (or a combination length+girth depending on which route you take).

Good luck!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Teach me how to make my dick bigger, and I will pay you 11 months 2 days ago #1308712223

• Vinny81
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Check out Gettingbigger forum on Reddit. Lots of information on PE methods which would probably be your best bet for length. Def look at PMMA or HA for the Girth. As SO said, lots of great information on here.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream