PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: lost length after pmma

lost length after pmma

April 25th, 2023 16:02 UTC #1308711941
  • uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 332
  • Thanks: 101
I lost 1 Inch Erect length after PMMA im 9 weeks post Bellafill procedure how long usually till the loss is regained ? anyone else experience this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: lost length after pmma

April 30th, 2023 04:11 UTC #1308711990
Try light Hanging after 16 weeks but normally it should come back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: lost length after pmma

April 30th, 2023 04:49 UTC #1308711991
  • uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 332
  • Thanks: 101
Did this happen to you also?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: lost length after pmma

May 3rd, 2023 21:30 UTC #1308712051
It occur to me after I got a Circumcision and read that it occurs after PMMA. I lost 0.2 inches of Erect length after I got PMMA on both sessions, but some light Hanging should get you back to your baseline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10, briceb, dstern22, Dream, Texas, Noxcuse