PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any long-term Phallofill reviews?

Any long-term Phallofill reviews? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711662

• willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
I'm just curious about how long it actually lasts. I don't mind spending 3-4k every 2 years. But does it actually last that long? And can I use it if I have Ellanse. Has anyone had long term results with phallofil?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Any long-term Phallofill reviews? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711722

PhalloFILL is a relatively new branding but the Practitioners and affiliated Urologists have been in practice for decades respectively, many of whom have a background in operating and/or performing Cosmetic Medicine (enhancing areas of the body, including the penis).

The PhalloFILL Sponsoring this site is from the Dallas location, and they have had a stellar reputation and quite good with following-up with patients.

You can see User-Reviews by Clicking Here and Clicking the Reviews Tab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Any long-term Phallofill reviews? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711740

• Dmango
  • Thank you received: 3
I’ve been extremely happy with PhalloFILL. I started my treatments in December. I’ve had three treatments with Beau so far. I have gained about 0.75 inches. He and PhalloFILL have been awesome. I plan on posting pictures soon. I highly recommend PhalloFILL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka, Vinny81

Any long-term Phallofill reviews? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711762

PhalloFILL Dallas is awesome. The guys there are great. After 2 procedures I have gained a half Inch Girth. My wife is tight again lol. She can feel the gain too! Is there a down side? Depends on your perspective. All that new friction makes me pop fast and she can no longer fit it in her mouth. I just wish I could afford another round.. or 2!

Any long-term Phallofill reviews? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711764

• willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 9
I'm mostly curious about how long it would last. And how it would interact with Ellanse. How much did it run you for the 2 sessions? And how much product did you need?

I would go back to avanti but that trip and hotel really add to the price. It's a lot cheaper when I lived west coast.

Any long-term Phallofill reviews? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711765

• Dmango
  • Thank you received: 3
I was told I would need to get topped off with 5-6 units every 1- 1.5 years. Their prices are on their website. I bought the 30 unit package for $12,000. Sex for me is so much better than before.

Any long-term Phallofill reviews? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711822

• Agent5
  • Thank you received: 5
I've had two sessions. The first session I gained .25" and it lasted about a year and a half. I was extremely satisfied and considered it a great starting point to build from. I feel like I accelerated the loss by using a pump though. The second session was just a few months ago. I didn't see as much of a gain this last time around. I'm current less than .25" larger than my original measurements. I'm going to give Dallas a call and talk it over. Possibly revisit a 3rd time. My goal is apx 5.5 - 5.75" and would be ok with 2 visits a year to maintain that level.

It seems like an expected loss of 5-6 units per year. So do back to back sessions to build to your desired size then plan for 5-6 units annually to maintain.

Last edit: by Agent5.

Any long-term Phallofill reviews? 10 months 1 week ago #1308712765

I had great results from my 2nd visit and I am currently saving up funds to go a 3rd round. Does anyone know how often PhalloFILL Dallas runs their maintenance special?

Any long-term Phallofill reviews? 10 months 1 week ago #1308712766

Wanderer22 wrote: I had great results from my 2nd visit and I am currently saving up funds to go a 3rd round. Does anyone know how often phallofill Dallas runs their maintenance special?

Perhaps @PhalloFILL can chime in.

Any long-term Phallofill reviews? 10 months 6 days ago #1308712815

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
Hello. PhalloFILL Dallas here. We try to run the maintenance specials 2 times per year but we don’t have a set time we run them. Generally we have ran them last minute when website traffic happens to be down for whatever reason. The last special we ran was decided a day or two before the special ran. So I just can’t tell you a particular date or time of the year it will be. But again we try to run it twice per year. And that’s just Dallas. The other locations are in charge of their own pricing and specials. Some of the other locations have never ran a maintenance special at all. We are all individually owned and operated. We just share the same technique for injecting and post care protocols.

All the best,

William

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream