PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Considering getting PMMA, how safe is it?

Considering getting PMMA, how safe is it? 1 year 4 weeks ago #1308711451

Hello everyone, I want to start by saying that I’m happy forums like these exist and I’m thankful to the people that have contributed in them.

My research online has suggested that PMMA mostly doesn’t have serious adverse effects and the worst I will likely encounter is some small nodules which I’m fine with if it would mean my Dick is not skinny anymore.

But the PhalloBoards forum search option doesn’t result in threads discussing PMMA safety so I have resorted to ask you

Do you think small injection site nodules is likely the worst thing to happen or are you left with the impression that PMMA often results in big hard nodules, excision procedures that leave scars or even full extraction of the PMMA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering getting PMMA, how safe is it? 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711519

simppforjuless wrote: Hello everyone, I want to start by saying that I’m happy forums like these exist and I’m thankful to the people that have contributed in them.

My research online has suggested that PMMA mostly doesn’t have serious adverse effects and the worst I will likely encounter is some small nodules which I’m fine with if it would mean my dick is not skinny anymore.

But the phalloboards forum search option doesn’t result in threads discussing Pmma safety so I have resorted to ask you

Do you think small injection site nodules is likely the worst thing to happen or are you left with the impression that Pmma often results in big hard nodules, excision procedures that leave scars or even full extraction of the Pmma?

It should be first noted that no procedure is without risk. Even a simple dental procedure could present risks, albeit rare. In this instance, we're discussing male phalloplasty, which is elective in nature, so assume the risks found in a clinical/medical setting. What you can do to reduce the likelihood of any kind of risk is to pursue reputable Clinics that have a solid history with whichever procedure-type you're looking for.

As to your questions, PMMA has a relatively strong safety profile based on the vast progress reporting by former & current patients (the first ever patient report on this forum was 12 years ago). Its American iteration (Bellafill) is even FDA Approved as a dermal filler in the face, and is used off-label in other areas to create volume. The International variation of PMMA is called Linnea Safe. The most significant difference between the American & International brands is the carrier that holds the PMMA; however it does not appear that the carrier plays a significant role in the outcome of girth enhancement.

Providers of Bellafill for girth enhancement include:
Dr. Nanda (Ohio)

Dr. Rupeka (Ohio)

Dr. Morganstern & Dr. Carney (Georgia)

Providers of Linnea Safe PMMA include:
Dr. Casavantes (Retired) & Dr. Morales (Mexico)

As for complications, most of what I've personally come across are aesthetic in nature, usually due to nodules, ridges, and lumps. This tends to be from improper placement of the filler, overfilling (too much injected in one session), and/or a lack of post-op massaging by the patient. Fortunately these can be resolved with subsequent appointments.
The most significant of complications stemming directly from the presence of PMMA seems to be foreign body granulomas (FBGs), which tend to be larger lumps that will require treatment to reduce or eliminate; however these appear to be very uncommon on the forums when properly diagnosed.
What I should note, however, is that if you ever choose to have PMMA removed, it can be rather invasive.

Here are some sites which indicate adverse potential of the filler:
Over 600-Pages of Forum Thread of members discussing their opinions and findings on the matter. Not scientific, but insightful nonetheless.

A non-Sponsor discussing Bellafill, which includes potential for complication.

Healthline Article including Side Effects

Online Journal Publication on the Adverse Events of fillers in general.

In summary, PMMA offers a relatively safe permanent solution for girth enhancement. However, if you are risk-averse and/or don't like the idea of permanence, alternative fillers might be more suitable like Hyaluronic Acid (HA). That said, PMMA remains one of the most popular methods discussed on the PhalloBoards.

Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith5575

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Considering getting PMMA, how safe is it? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711527

Thanks for detailed answer

Considering getting PMMA, how safe is it? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711555

As far as aesthetics go, I found that the nodules at the injection sites go away after a few months / after additional rounds. Just keep massaging and rolling it. Also, be prepared to get multiple touch ups after you’ve attained your desired Girth. It’s in the touch ups that everything really comes together.

Considering getting PMMA, how safe is it? 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712480

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
I think we even have brothers here - they re 10 years post PMMA.

I m 4 years after my sessions

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream