PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any one have a positive result adding PMMA added to existing Voluma

Any one have a positive result adding PMMA added to existing Voluma 1 year 1 week ago #1308711425

• Blackkoala
  • Blackkoala's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Here to help
  • Thank you received: 2
I would like to know if anyone has had a positive outcome adding PMMA to Voluma. Any feedback from anyone who has had PMMA added to HA would be greatly appreciated. For the sake of being clear, I am specifically interested in those that still had/have HA injected for Girth and choose to add PMMA to their penis while it still contained Voluma and chose to not disolve the Voluma but rather to ads to it. Also I am interested in the firmness experienced that results from PMMA ( when properly injected with the industry standard technique of injecting in the proper layer betweem superficial Dartos fascia and deep Bucks Fascia with blunt micro Canulla)
If anyone who has had PMMA injected can add value to this discussion it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers'
BK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any one have a positive result adding PMMA added to existing Voluma 1 year 1 week ago #1308711428

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 8
Another member mentioned Dr Rupeka adding Bellafil without dissolving the HA. The concern would be that eventually the HA will get reabsorbed and lead to unevenness so you would have to plan on touch up visits at some point. Dissolving HA isn't immediate if that ends up being the path. Probably need at least a day or more to let the hyalase do its thing.

Any one have a positive result adding PMMA added to existing Voluma 1 year 1 week ago #1308711429

• Blackkoala
  • Blackkoala's Avatar Topic Author
  • Here to help
  • Thank you received: 2
It seems like the entire procedure is a never ending series of touch ups.

Any one have a positive result adding PMMA added to existing Voluma 1 year 1 week ago #1308711431

Most docs will tell you it’s fine. And I’m sure medically it is fine. That said Avanti Derma told me 100% you need to either let it go away or dissolve it otherwise it will be lumpy . So brass tacks don’t do it . Just bite the bullet , dissolve the filler and then pivot to PMMA or Ellanse. And yes - it is never ending lol

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream