PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lower volume

Lower volume 1 year 1 week ago #1308711408

Going to schedule an appointment for Ellanse at Avanti for June. I’m concerned about asthetics and was thinking about doing 9 ml instead of the 12 max they offer. I’m only about 5.75 inches long bone pressed and just go back and build slower. Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lower volume 1 year 1 week ago #1308711409

jackets5 wrote: Going to schedule an appointment for Ellanse at Avanti for June. I’m concerned about asthetics and was thinking about doing 9 ml instead of the 12 max they offer. I’m only about 5.75 inches long bone pressed and just go back and build slower. Thoughts?

I call it the bricklaying approach, where you accrue gains over multiple rounds. Typically each round involves lower volumes to ensure a better natural aesthetic. The only downside to this approach is that it can be costly and involves multiple trips (i.e. flights & time-off). The upside however is significant, because you can manage the delicate balance between sheer Girth and natural-looking results.

If you understand that pursuing lower volumes will increase both number of visits + costs and are okay with this, then sure I totally recommend the lower-volume route, especially if aesthetics are of high priority.

Lower volume 1 year 1 week ago #1308711412

I’m planning on 3 trips. With a goal of about 20 ml of filler. Hoping to get about .75 to 1 Inch. What I really want to avoid is the “pig in blanket” look though.

Lower volume 1 year 1 week ago #1308711414

jackets5 wrote: I’m planning on 3 trips. With a goal of about 20 ml of filler. Hoping to get about .75 to 1 Inch. What I really want to avoid is the “pig in blanket” look though.

I think all of that is reasonable within the parameters you laid out. With your length you ought to be able to get in the 0.75" ballpark after 3 trips totaling 20mL.

You aren't likely to experience the pig-in-the-blanket effect, at least not significantly. Most guys who experience this effect have:
-Small glans (when your shaft gets thicker, your penis head remains the same size, creating the appearance of a disproportion)
-Retract/turtle a lot.

Lower volume 11 months 4 weeks ago #1308711546

I get the pig in a blanket look sometimes, but it really doesn’t bother me.

Lower volume 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711551

Is the pig in a blanket uncomfortable in anyway? How much size did you gain from fillers?

Lower volume 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711554

I had three rounds of 10ml when I got mine.

Lower volume 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711560

How much gorth did you gain with the 30 ml? You had Ellanse with Carney right?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream