• Page:

TOPIC: Volux

Volux 1 year 1 month ago #1308711392

• Donkey4303
  • Donkey4303's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
How many here have done Volux? How do you feel it compares to voluma xc? Is it only that it last longer or does it have a different feel? Less squishy? Does it feel more unnatural when Flaccid?

Thanks all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Volux 1 year 1 month ago #1308711401

Donkey4303 wrote: How many here have done Volux? How do you feel it compares to voluma xc? Is it only that it last longer or does it have a different feel? Less squishy? Does it feel more unnatural when Flaccid?

Thanks all

I’m glad you asked this bc this is exactly what I’m hoping to find out! Volux is supposedly less inclined to migrate .

Volux 1 year 1 month ago #1308711454

• Donkey4303
  • Donkey4303's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Bump- any thoughts? Anybody here done volux?

Volux 1 year 3 days ago #1308711878

I have done one round of Volux, as an update/refresh to previous Voluma XC filler. My impression is that the Volux is firmer and holds its shape more than the Voluma. I have noticed almost no migration (from what I can tell, given there is currently a mix of Voluma and Volux). Since I had it added to existing filler, I don't know what it would be like to a full filler job with just the Volux. I'm happy with it so far and will probably go with the Volux again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dickwhitman79

Volux 1 year 3 days ago #1308711887

TrouserSnake wrote: I have done one round of Volux, as an update/refresh to previous Voluma XC filler. My impression is that the Volux is firmer and holds its shape more than the Voluma. I have noticed almost no migration (from what I can tell, given there is currently a mix of Voluma and Volux). Since I had it added to existing filler, I don't know what it would be like to a full filler job with just the Volux. I'm happy with it so far and will probably go with the Volux again.

Who did yours?

Volux 1 year 3 days ago #1308711889

Shafer

Volux 1 year 19 hours ago #1308711916

I have only used Volux so far, there hasn’t been any filler migration at all. That is a pro and a con at the same time, since it is not perfectly spread (tends to stick together). You can see some spots under the skin under direct light. It isn’t anything major and could be corrected by topping it up with a lighter HA filler.

The first 12ml felt firm when errect, hardly any difference to the untouched state.

I received an additional 10ml , where more of it is located at the base and it occasionally feels a little squishy here. For example, I cannot role a condom over that part since it doesn’t offer enough resistance.

As a reference, my EL is 7in and the upper Girth is 5in (not a problem here an all). The Girth at the base is 5.3in. I started with 4.7in uniformly and I’m not Circumcised.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrouserSnake

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream