PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Surgimend Gains? MY GIRTH JOURNEY

Surgimend Gains? MY GIRTH JOURNEY 1 year 1 month ago #1308711390

So I have alot of questions, I'm 34, in relatively decent health, african American man with a wife n kid...I've struggled with penis size issues all throughout my life and I want to take this chance of changing it.

My measurements are 6.5 in length and 3 8-4 in Girth and this is will an Erection. I want to maximize my Girth to aleast a 5.5-6. Would surgimend be the best approach or

Should I try the filler approach, and if so, what would be the best fillers, that would yield permanent results and aestically make everything uniform.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Surgimend Gains? MY GIRTH JOURNEY 1 year 1 month ago #1308711394

from my research surgimend will give you a smooth and natural look, however the sheets that are used are from 2mm to 4mm. Your Girth gain will not be as thick as Filler. Look up Dr Mark Solomon on this forum there is a Q&A that is very informative. I would recommend getting on his website to view pics of his work.

Surgimend Gains? MY GIRTH JOURNEY 9 months 1 week ago #1308713084

• 123abc
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7

JeffSlippZ99 wrote: …I want to maximize my girth to aleast a 5.5-6. Would surgimend be the best approach or Should I try the filler approach..

Surgimend has been recalled and based on the conversation I had with one of the only two doctors who’s been using it in his surgeries (Dr. Liu) it’s possible it’ll be a very long time before it’s available again.. it ever. :-(

He thought the odds are higher of a new product coming along instead… The FDA tends to drag their feet when recalls happen..

You never know of course..

So as of now your options are alloderm or fillers.

Wish you the best.

Last edit: by 123abc.

Surgimend Gains? MY GIRTH JOURNEY 9 months 1 week ago #1308713085

Wow. Why was it recalled? This was saving grace for alot of men, now what do we have? And aren't fillers dangerous

Surgimend Gains? MY GIRTH JOURNEY 9 months 1 week ago #1308713087

• 123abc
This was a voluntary recall (no one was hurt).. Please see a separate thread I created. I posted the recall link there..

Nothing is risk free BUT one thing this message board is huge on is safety first and foremost.
Lot of doctors with dubious claims aren’t even allowed to advertise on here..

I’d say fillers are about as safe as alloderm/surgimend. They all have their pros and cons.

Surgimend Gains? MY GIRTH JOURNEY 9 months 1 week ago #1308713088

So if I wanted 2 Inch Girth increase with aestheics as first priority and overall penis health, what would be the best result..or approach..I'll be 35 soon and this has been a problem my whole life. I'm ready for change

Surgimend Gains? MY GIRTH JOURNEY 9 months 1 week ago #1308713089

• 123abc
Jeff - first of all - welcome to the club. All of us here have one way or the other been unhappy with ourselves or we wouldn’t be here.. :-/

I’m ~20 years older than you and about 25 years ago had ligament release and FFT surgery. It was still a fairly new procedure back then .

In hindsight I wish I’d have had the ligament release only and then have waited for better “materials” to become available for the girth improvement.

If symmetry and esthetics are number 1 concern for you I’d definitely go for alloderm (or surgimend but it’s not available now).
THEN I’d use fillers of some kind, your own fat or other fillers..

My problem is that they used too much fat and after so long you develop nodules and also the fat gets VERY spongy and VERY soft.

Read up Dr. Solomon’s Q&A here on why he doesn’t use fat in the penile shaft. He’s spot on!!
Simple answer - it doesn’t belong there..

If it’s a tiny amount to cover up unevenness or to make it softer (surgimend tends to stay somewhat hard for the first year or so) then it’s ok..
NOT to make the penis much bigger.. because at some point you’ll end up with a Jell-O shot rings over your shaft. That’s the exact consistency of the fat after 15+ years.. Ask me how I know.. :-(

So if I were you I’d start with alloderm surgery AND then look for ways to maybe top it off slightly - IF still needed (doubtful you’ll feel like you need it)..

However, I’m biased as I’m quite unhappy with the FFT.. others might totally disagree and I respect their opinions..

By the way - I’m in the same situation you’re in.

I was about to schedule my surgimend procedure when I found out the product has been recalled and the material won’t be available until further notice (when the doctor inquired the manufacturer stated “unavailable indefinitely for now”.)

Last edit: by 123abc.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream