PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA!

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711313

Dr. Nanda of Columbus, Ohio is now offering his services of male girth enhancement through Bellafill (PMMA) injections. Recommended to me by a trusted source, Jiva Med Spa is an Aesthetic Medicine Clinic, offering a variety of other male enhancing procedures like the P-Shot, Z-Wave, and Hormone Replacement Therapy. Dr. Nanda heads the practice with an emphasis on safety and results.

I'm excited to bring competitive options to my readership. It not only creates competitive pricing in the market, but ensures each Sponsor continues to innovate their techniques so that men get the best results.

As of March 2023, they are relatively new as a Sponsor but will be providing informational material in the coming days & weeks, stay tuned! Directory Listing / Contact Info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 11 months 1 week ago #1308711784

10% OFF Male Enhancement Injections at Jiva Med Spa!

Do you want to be a shower, not just a grower? Enjoy 10% off of Male Enhancement Injections exclusively at Jiva Med Spa if you mention PhalloBoards. Jiva’s team of top tier practitioners will provide you with the best technique, long lasting results, and an amazing experience.

Bellafill, a PMMA filler, is carefully inserted along the shaft of the penis while it remains in a loose, relaxed state. For the patient’s maximum comfort, the treatment area can be numbed with local anesthetic before an injection is administered with a rounded microcannula tip.

With Bellafill, collagen gets immediately absorbed to add volume, elongate the penis, and smooth uneven folds of skin. The PMMA microspheres in the filler remain behind to form a supportive structure that allows the skin to produce collagen more easily, over a longer period of time. Bellafill penis enhancement benefits patients with an average-sized penis as well as those experiencing various conditions such as a buried penis, micro-penis, Peyronie’s disease and more.

Schedule a free in person or virtual consultation by following the link below or call the office at 614-421-7546.

jivamedspa.com/mens-bellafill/

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 11 months 1 week ago #1308711811

[Relayed by Email]

Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Nanda and I am thrilled to be joining the PhalloBoards community. As a physician at Jiva Med Spa, I specialize in cosmetic medicine with a particular focus on Male Enhancement procedures. My passion for this field has driven me to pursue advanced training and education in the latest technologies and techniques in Male Enhancement, and I am excited to share my expertise with this community.

I am especially happy to be able to offer Bellafill (PMMA) to the readership as a safe and effective option for those seeking Male Enhancement procedures. At Jiva Med Spa, we believe in providing our patients with options and value, and Bellafill is just one of the many tools we use to help our patients achieve their desired results.

With over 10 years of experience in cosmetic medicine, I believe I bring a unique perspective and skill set to the table. I am committed to staying at the forefront of my field and providing my patients with the best possible care. I look forward to engaging with the PhalloBoards community and contributing to the discussion on Male Enhancement.

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712015

Just wanted to update -- Jiva Med Spa now offers Bellafill for Girth enhancement at 3 Locations: Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713148

New Additions to Q&A

Reminder: Jiva Med Spa are still running a 10% Summer Special on All Male Enhancement Procedures for PhalloBoards Members, which includes Bellafill enhancement (PMMA)!

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 7 months 1 week ago #1308713644

Some new Before & After - remarkably natural Bellafill (PMMA) Enhancements. They are also currently still offering 10% to all PhalloBoard Members:

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 7 months 1 week ago #1308713698

has anyone from here been there yet?

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 7 months 1 week ago #1308713709

Unhung1 wrote: has anyone from here been there yet?

One member stated they were planning on going (can't recall username), hopefully he Progress Reports. And I have no doubt the thousands of (unregistered) lurkers who visit the site may very well check them out.

Jiva Med Spa puts out good work, I just think they may be slightly overshadowed by Youthology Med Spa (Dr. Rupeka)'s popularity, despite being in the same State (Ohio). This is why they are offering a 10% PhalloBoards Members Discount and I suspect some will give them stronger consideration when deciding between both Ohio Clinics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 6 months 3 days ago #1308714213

• Bskidoo
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I just went through a consult, they are considerably more expensive than Youthology. Trying to decide if it’s worth the extra money to go to Jiva.

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 6 months 2 days ago #1308714226

Bskidoo wrote: I just went through a consult, they are considerably more expensive than Youthology. Trying to decide if it’s worth the extra money to go to Jiva.

Did you mention the 10% PhalloBoards Member discount? Both are quality providers, I would go with your gut as I personally believe cost is the least important factor when it comes to your one & only penis.

Let me make myself clear, I'm in no way dismissing the importance of shopping around. Furthermore, both Jiva Med Spa & Youthology are Sponsors, so I remain impartial in telling which one you should go with. However, among all the factors involved in decision-making (travel, lodging, work/family/friend alibis, costs, projecting future costs, experience of physician, quality of work, and so on), I find that cost of procedure is easily the bottom of the list. Why? Because this is a highly elective (and arguably luxury-like) procedure in which you can go from normal to "fat Cock" status. Short of you being micro-penis or genuinely undersized, this is very much a disposable-income endeavor, and all other factors outside of pricing should be prioritized.

How did you rate your consultation between the two? Which Clinic instilled more confidence after your exchanges with them (phone, email, etc)? Did you review their galleries? Unless the cost difference makes a Clinic "a steal of a deal," I would go with your preference.

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714322

I just recently had a session of Bellafill with them and even though I’m only a week out, I can say I was very impressed.
A little back story so everyone gets a good idea of my experiences. I’ve had 2 sessions with Dr C, one with Dr Morales of Linnea, one Bellafill session with Dr Rupeka, and now one with JivaMedSpa.
I have no complaints about any of them and they were all great and very professional.
My penis after my fourth round was a bit lumpy but the biggest problem was getting product above my circum scar. Now at Jiva I will say that Dr Nanda did the numbing injections and was very nice and professional, but a wonderful Ukrainian Nurse Mila Prager did the Bellafill injections and she was awesome. She wasn’t happy with my shape and she went at it getting product above the scar area, which was not easy at all, but she got it accomplished. She also broke up a couple of nodules that I really wasn’t concerned about. However, she did just that. My penis seems to have a much more rounded look and so far I’m happy. She was truly professional and a perfectionist. She did have to work on mine and told me that my bruising would be worse than she wanted but with the scar tissue and the nodules I understood.
Im only a week out and I’ll get some pics together here in couple more weeks after everything settles and collagen gets going. I know she got product above the circum scar but how much is yet to be known exactly. These are a couple pics before JIVA. They’re erect so I apologize if that is inappropriate but don’t have many that aren’t. They aren’t the best angle and it’s kinda difficult to tell my penis is wide but fairly flat.

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dickwhitman79, PmmaFan

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714381

Excellent Results!

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 4 months 4 weeks ago #1308714502

Jiva Med Spa now Offering Bellafill PMMA! 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714544

• Joal106
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you!

• Page: