TOPIC: Anal after HA fillers?

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711309

• GirthGirth
  • GirthGirth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys,

It’s been a week since my first HA filler procedure. I went for 15ml of filler and went from 4.4 Girth to 5.5. It seems to be settling well.
A fuck buddy of mine is wanting to meet this Friday and wants to do anal.

Just wondering whether anyone could share their experiences with anal sex post-filler? I’m worried about the filler moving due to the tightness. It will be exactly two weeks on Friday but I’m not sure whether I should give it an extra week? I keep making excuses not to meet up to try and give myself more time but I don’t think I can do it for another week without them thinking I’m avoiding them. LOL.

Experiences or just some advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GirthGirth. Reason: Left out some information which made the post unclear.

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711310

GirthGirth wrote: Hey guys,

It’s been a week since my first HA filler procedure. I went for 15ml of filler and went from 4.4 Girth to 5.5. It seems to be settling well.
A fuck buddy of mine is wanting to meet this Friday and wants to do anal.

Just wondering whether anyone could share their experiences with anal sex post-filler? I’m worried about the filler moving due to the tightness. It will be exactly two weeks on Friday but I’m not sure whether I should give it an extra week? I keep making excuses not to meet up to try and give myself more time but I don’t think I can do it for another week without them thinking I’m avoiding them. LOL.

Experiences or just some advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If this partner is a lock-in for an anal encounter, then give yourself one more week JUST to be on the safe side. Just my opinion.

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711318

• Blackkoala
  • Here to help
  • Thank you received: 2
They need to pregame/pregape so they are gaped and ready or else it will push all down to base and fuck it all up.

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711320

• GirthGirth
Thanks, does this also apply after the filler has had a bit more time to settle?

Also, I am cut if that makes a difference as well?

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711321

• GirthGirth
I am thinking this too but it’s getting more and more difficult to contain the horniness.

It’s just confusing as some people say you can resume sexual activity after a couple of days, some say 2 weeks and others say 4 weeks!

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711322

• Blackkoala
  • Here to help
Your doctor will advise you on when you can resume sexual activity. They know what antibiotics/ steroids you are on. Also the greater number of injection sites the longer one should wait imho. It doesnt matter how long you wait, if the hole is too tight, the HA filler is going to get pushed to base and fuck it all up. You can just look down and see it happening

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711391

• GirthGirth
So after a lot of thought, I went ahead and hooked up with my fuck buddy yesterday. We tried anal and even after fingering and rimming for an hour, it was still pretty tight. I had trouble getting inside because the filler was slightly squishy and this wasn’t working well considering the tight fit.

I ended up laying down and getting ridden instead which worked better as I was able to be rock hard this way. To my horror, after I pulled out, the filler had been pushed down to the base of my Dick. I was terrified. I sat there moulding the filler, massaging it back up to the tip, trying to spread it evenly around my shaft. It kind of sorted itself out after a bit but I still see some of the filler in the base afterwards.

I massaged it for a bit during my shower and made sure to massage the filler quite hard (both Erect and Flaccid) to get it back to the way it was. I used a massage roller device to massage the filler around my shaft after my shower.

For now it’s looking good but I think I’m definitely going to need to add 1ml to each side of my shaft, along with an extra ml at the front. Just annoying that I can’t even enjoy anal sex now without worrying about fucking my shit up.

Am I right in assuming you’ve had a similar experience? If so, please could you share what you did afterwards and whether you were able to sort it out?

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711415

• Blackkoala
  • Here to help
They have to pre gape for anal and i mean serious pre gape or I wont do it. Like i wrote previously, it will fuck it all up. Sucks

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711421

• GirthGirth
Were you able to sort it out and move the filler back into place??

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711422

• Blackkoala
  • Here to help
I was able to manipulate it to fill in the crease that had been created. However the filler now migrates when having sex with a tight vagina, making that annoying as fuck valley/crease in the middle and what looks like a bubble near the base.
I have unfortunately ( and not by choice ) sized our of blowjobs and anal (without them pregaping its basically impossible.)

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 1 week ago #1308711439

Blackkoala wrote: I was able to manipulate it to fill in the crease that had been created. However the filler now migrates when having sex with a tight vagina, making that annoying as fuck valley/crease in the middle and what looks like a bubble near the base.
I have unfortunately ( and not by choice ) sized our of blowjobs and anal (without them pregaping its basically impossible.)

How long have you had the product for? Hyaluronic Acid (HA) certainly stimulates some elastin & collagen to help integrate into the surrounding tissue, which should help stabilize the product in the skin. First time I've heard of this type of issue to be frank, curious to know how long its been and how much you've had injected.

Anal after HA fillers? 1 year 4 days ago #1308711478

This is a horror story!! My first time hearing of this also. Although I admit I'm not very well read on fillers... however some guys online pump fillers and this doesnt even remotely happen...

Perhaps its best to try hard fillers such as radiasse!

Anal after HA fillers? 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308711540

• Blackkoala
  • Here to help

Skeptical_One wrote:

Blackkoala wrote: I was able to manipulate it to fill in the crease that had been created. However the filler now migrates when having sex with a tight vagina, making that annoying as fuck valley/crease in the middle and what looks like a bubble near the base.

How long have you had the product for? Hyaluronic Acid (HA) certainly stimulates some elastin & collagen to help integrate into the surrounding tissue, which should help stabilize the product in the skin. First time I've heard of this type of issue to be frank, curious to know how long its been and how much you've had injected.

Skeptical_One wrote:

How long have you had the product for?
Good question, this June will be 2 yrs since my first injection

Hyaluronic Acid (HA) certainly stimulates some elastin & collagen to help integrate into the surrounding tissue, which should help stabilize the product in the skin.
I do believe that there is an increase in elastin and collagen which allows for the skin to stretch and remain healthy as an anchor however I would need to do more research so thank you for pointing me in that direction. However when an area is overfilled which unfortunately happens and did in my experience, on more than one occasion, there is what I can describe best as a floating layer that is able to move within the space (Dartos/Bucks) that is created by the separation micro cannula created. Especially if this space is later filler filled with an alternate technique (needle not cannula injections) of the 2 facia layers, Dartos and Bucks. It is the filler in this space that in my experience is prone to getting pushed into what looks like a water balloon donut filler migration (picture an upside down mushroom head) at the proximal base of penis shaft under specific circumstances.

First time I've heard of this type of issue to be frank,
Im not surprised, as it is a somewhat personally embarrassing issue but unfortunately in my case a very real one. I did create a post in the hopes of opening discussion regarding those who have experience with firming up HA with PMMA and who can contribute to the discussion for those that are also looking to solve/minimize this issue of balloon donut migration (as i will call it for the sake of this discussion) and firming up HA

curious to know how long its been
Last injection was Feb. 2022

and how much you've had injected
15 units / visit 5 visits

My personal biological experiment experience, has been a roller coaster of emotions, both up and down and had I allowed my emotions at times to get the better of me i might have posted emotional filled post that would have altered the path that I had chosen to undertake.
Your advice for those new or looking to this procedure for whatever personal reason, to start with a reversible filler is without a doubt, one of the most if not the most important advice that they can take away.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream