PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is There A Max Size With PMMA? (Space Limit for Filler)

Is There A Max Size With PMMA? (Space Limit for Filler) 1 year 1 month ago #1308711301

• NewMember
  • NewMember's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 31
I ask because I started at 4.5" MSEG and after round 1, my swelling went to 6.25". The final result was 1" of gains putting me at 5.5" MSEG, and when I'd pump from that size, I'd hit 6.25". After round 2, my swelling again went to 6.25". I seem to have settled at 6" but even pumping from 6" I seem to typically only get 6.25" still as a max (I did hit 6.5" once yesterday).

Just wondering if this is a sign that my skin stretch is maxing out or something? Anyone have any insights or suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is There A Max Size With PMMA? (Space Limit for Filler) 1 year 1 month ago #1308711303

• Mantas
  • Thank you received: 3
how did your life change?

Is There A Max Size With PMMA? (Space Limit for Filler) 1 year 1 month ago #1308711304

Let's not lose sight of how uncommon & big 6-Inch circumference really is. That said, I'm not sure what the limit is but I think sort of varies person-to-person. Dr. Casavantes once told me he knew when to stop, I'm not sure if that implied he thought the skin/penis couldn't handle it, or that he didn't want to be responsible for a monstrosity, but a limit will be imposed by any ethical practitioner.

Is There A Max Size With PMMA? (Space Limit for Filler) 1 year 1 month ago #1308711305

• NewMember
  • NewMember's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 31
That's a good point SO. I'm wondering if the best course of action now isn't to get another round of PMMA, but rather have the wife get a tightening procedure. She's had 2 kids, no stitches on the 2nd, and she can take 6.5" like it's nothing. I think I've reached my limit, but she's pretty far from hers. We may go that route instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Is There A Max Size With PMMA? (Space Limit for Filler) 1 year 1 month ago #1308711306

NewMember wrote: That's a good point SO. I'm wondering if the best course of action now isn't to get another round of PMMA, but rather have the wife get a tightening procedure. She's had 2 kids, no stitches on the 2nd, and she can take 6.5" like it's nothing. I think I've reached my limit, but she's pretty far from hers. We may go that route instead.

I think that's a perfectly reasonable solution. I'm not sure when's the last time you used a condom but you know you are Magnum-Certified now right? Possibly even Magnum XL. I mean I think you've held up your end of the bargain, besides, vaginal rejuvenation is a thing. No shame in it, much like how you felt comfortable doing this procedure yourself.

The real challenge is how to approach the subject matter. Just like we can be sensitive about our sizes if a lady makes mention of it, they are equally insecure if we point out how "cavernous" they are/have become. You know your wife better than anyone I'm sure, either she'll be a team player OR she'll need to be brought into accepting the idea gradually.

I'm not suggesting you rule out additional PMMA, but if she can handle 6.5" readily like you said, wouldn't additional procedures be an exercise in futility?

Is There A Max Size With PMMA? (Space Limit for Filler) 1 year 4 weeks ago #1308711400

That doesn’t mean she still wouldn’t want a little more, and that is a much easier route to go then the possible repercussions of asking the wife to tighten it up.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream