• Page:

TOPIC: Uncut, lump near the insertion hole

Uncut, lump near the insertion hole 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711261

• Martin
  • Martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
So I am uncut, I got 20ml of HA, 1 day ago. I have a lump very close to the head where the doctor inserted the HA from. I would like to massage it out, but if I do the filler "bleeds" out from the hole. Anyone with advice to what I can do?

The doctor also did not add any filler to the base of the penis, so it is a bit thinner at the bottom. I guess this is something I could fix in a follow up treatment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Martin.

Uncut, lump near the insertion hole 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711266

It's normal to lose fluids (which can look like blood, pus, or a combination of) through your entry points the first few days of healing. It's actually better you do massage it (but not super aggressively) so as to minimize the chance of a clumping of filler that could lead to a Nodule. Sounds normal to me.

Uncut, lump near the insertion hole 11 months 1 week ago #1308711806

Sounds to me like you are referring to some filler product being squeezed out. That can happen especially in the first few days so you want to squeeze the Nodule itself like a jelly bean with pressure being applied on the "hole" itself and not the surrounding areas which can force the filler out of the injection site ("hole").

Uncut, lump near the insertion hole 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712084

• Martin
  • Martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
So it's been a while and I still have a small pea size lump in my Foreskin. What should I do, can I get it dissoved? Is it ok to wait will it dissolve on it's own? should I still try to squeeze it? or should I dissolve it ASAP?

Last edit: by Martin.

Uncut, lump near the insertion hole 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712463

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Do a Circumcision.

I got now very tight Circumcised - long time after my third and last PMMA session - and yes the feeling of PMMA is now like 200% better. Everything stays so super hard and compressed. With unbelievable happiness - often worries comes up with.

So I worry that.. when I have „too much“ sex now only some month after the the tight cut.. my skin could „loose up“ again. I know this is a sick worry - but how long did you guys wait to have sex after your tight cut?? I m now 5 months after tight cut!

Uncut, lump near the insertion hole 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712471

Any update? How's your Foreskin doing?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream