PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Circumcision Questions

Circumcision Questions 1 year 1 month ago #1308711109

Texas, or anyone that knows, I'm planning on getting a Circumcision this week (tight and low as I'm told, aka scar closer to the glans) what is the best thing to do for post-procedure for healing? Have a lot of vitamin C, any recommended supplements? Younger guy, early 30s. Don't know what type of pain I will endure...

Also, what exactly is going to happen with the Frenulum? Is it going to go away too with the cut...since they're attached? Or remain there? Is it recommended to, do I suggest something? Case by case is it different...or for PMMA it shouldn't be there..? Please let me know, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

AFTERCARE 1 year 1 month ago #1308711113

phallorocket wrote: Texas, or anyone that knows, I'm planning on getting a Circumcision this week (tight and low as I'm told, aka scar closer to the glans) what is the best thing to do for post-procedure for healing? Have a lot of vitamin C, any recommended supplements? Younger guy, early 30s. Don't know what type of pain I will endure...

Also, what exactly is going to happen with the Frenulum? Is it going to go away too with the cut...since they're attached? Or remain there? Is it recommended to, do I suggest something? Case by case is it different...or for PMMA it shouldn't be there..? Please let me know, thank you.

Your Frenulum should be just fine. I have a circ that is very close to my glans and it works out great for fillers. For healing I recommend two peptides. BPC157 and TB500. They are fuckign amazing. vitamins are of course good as well. Growth Hormone is also good if you know how to get it. Peptides can be found a few places online for reasonable costs, but trust everywhere. Doctors can prescribe easily and have them sent to your nearest compounding pharmacy.

Next would be neosporin and aquaphor ointments. to be used at different times.

Last edit: by Texas.

AFTERCARE 1 year 1 month ago #1308711117

Texas wrote:

phallorocket wrote: Texas, or anyone that knows, I'm planning on getting a Circumcision this week (tight and low as I'm told, aka scar closer to the glans) what is the best thing to do for post-procedure for healing? Have a lot of vitamin C, any recommended supplements? Younger guy, early 30s. Don't know what type of pain I will endure...

Your Frenulum should be just fine. I have a circ that is very close and it works out great for fillers. For healing I recommend two peptides. BPC157 and TB500. They are fuckign amazing. vitamins are of course good as well. Growth Hormone is also good if you know how to get it. Peptides can be found a few places online for reasonable costs, but trust everywhere. Doctors can prescribe easily and have them sent to your nearest compounding pharmacy.

Next would be neosporin and aquaphor ointments. to be used at different times.

Thanks for the quick reply. So I'm a little confused on the Frenulum part, from my understanding it's attached directly to the Foreskin as I can see, like the part that is supposed to be snipped off...for the purpose of Circumcision. Then how does the Frenulum remain attached or there, and not just flap around if you cut it's base area off (Foreskin)...and if it's not fully removed, as the Foreskin below it's attached to is supposed to be cut and taken off, right? I don't know how to word this but I'm trying to the best that I can, I'm trying to verify here if I have a normal Frenulum and know what I'm talking about regarding Circumcision...unless I don't lol.

I am also very, very, uneducated on what you just said about peptides and those 2 items - could you link to these on Amazon or let me know exactly what to look for should I run to a sam's club or walmart or CVS pharmacy? Don't have time to get a prescription, will want to have it in my hands today or tomorrow. Can these also be in chewable gummy form (please) or pills?

And what is the healing process for this and what was it like for you...exactly how much pain did you undergo the day-of after the numbing ran out, the following day...how did you sleep, walk around, were you able to be discreet and normal about it or did you stay locked up because it was bad? Seeing if it's normal to be discreet about it and the following night be on a friend's sofa for a movie night, would have to drive and then walk up 3 flights of stairs though - if that will be too whack let me know please...never did something like this before (obviously, but you get it).

AFTERCARE 1 year 1 month ago #1308711118

I cant pretend to know how a doctor does their job and performs their procedures. What I can tell you is that, I have a very high circ and a full large Frenulum

If you cant get the peptides then its not the end of the world. Take your vitamins and other natural remedies and rest. I dont usually plan to do much of shit for a few days after any procedure that I have had.

Circumcision Questions 1 year 1 month ago #1308711121

High circ meaning low, correct? That's how they classify the scar being closer to the head. Btw, have you ever posted pics here of your before/after or any progress? Do you have links?

And if anyone else can provide amazon links for supplements mentioned please do.

Circumcision Questions 1 year 1 month ago #1308711132

In my brain. high means high and therefore close to the glans .

Did you really just ask me if I have posted pics here ? Come on now.

Circumcision Questions 1 year 1 month ago #1308711344

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Low = Distal = Right behind the glans.

Circumcision Questions 1 year 1 day ago #1308711808

We do about 3000 circumcisions a year - just wanted to share that for us a Circumcision and a frenulectomy are two different procedures. It's like operating on the nose and the ear -they are all part of the face but different parts of it. The majority of our patients request us remove the Frenulum at the same time as the Foreskin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Circumcision Questions 1 year 16 hours ago #1308711814

@Dr_JChang
What is the main reason for removing the moving the frenulum ?

Circumcision Questions 1 year 12 hours ago #1308711824

The main reason is due to tightness of the frenulum. Many of our patients have experienced pain with erections due to a short and tight frenlum which can also tear and cause significant bleeding (in severe cases). In other cases, a tight frenulum has also been associated with premature ejaculation.

See link to article:
www.pollockclinics.com/wp-content/upload...eofShortFrenulum.pdf

Most of our patients choose to have both removed at the same time considering they are already numb and have already taken time off.

Having said that, the frenulum can often be one of the more erogenous and sensitive zones on the penis that some men want to preserve even if undergoing a circumcision.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Circumcision Questions 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712468

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Also a Aftercare question: I got now very tight Circumcised (long time after my third and last PMMA session) and yes the feeling of PMMA is now like 200% better. Being tight circumcised - Everything stays so super hard and compressed now. Amazing Result ! Pmma = Tight Cut is a must have !!

The problem:
I have worries now that… when I have „too much“ sex now only some months after the the tight cut.. my skin could „loose up“ again. I know this is a sick worry - but how long did you guys wait to have sex after your tight cut?? I m now 5 months after tight cut!

@Dr_JChang
do I have to worry?

Last edit: by PmmaFan.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream