• Page:

TOPIC: Procedure soon

Procedure soon 1 year 1 month ago #1308711059

• Johnny1220
  • Johnny1220's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi to all. I finally saved 30k I’m 28 years old I weigh 230 pounds and I’m 5’8 in height. I have a lot of fat near my pubic area. I seen reviews on fupa (fat above pubic area) I’m a victim of buried penis. I push my fat skin and my penis pushes out more especially the shaft. Also I have a webbing and I feel like if that can separate it will hang even more. I live in Brooklyn New York. I don’t mind driving to New Jersey or Pa. I want to find the right doctor. I been on PhalloBoards here since 1.0. I got a trainer to lose weight. I will be starting tomorrow and I want to plan on getting this procedure done by December 2023!!!! I will post pictures what you guys want. I want you guys to be in my journey. You guys are family to me. My penis is 4.3 when Erect. When I use the pump it goes 5.8 Erect length. How can I make it stay 5.8 Erect length when penetrating without using pump. What can I do. Help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Procedure soon 1 year 1 month ago #1308711061

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 8
I assume you are referring to Girth with these measurements? I would talk to Dr Solomon in PA. He offers Dermal Grafts and could also assist with fat pad Removal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream