• Page:

TOPIC: big lump after pmma 8 days in

big lump after pmma 8 days in 1 year 1 month ago #1308711054

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 37
I had 15cc of Bellafill last friday so im a week in you can say when Erect i get this big lump my Girth went from 4.6 to almost 6.1 dont know exactly why such a big increase but its made a bump where i circled in the picture.When i touch my penis it feels rubbery anyone has had this before?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

big lump after pmma 8 days in 1 year 1 month ago #1308711062

• jon11
  • Thank you received: 0
What clinic ?

big lump after pmma 8 days in 1 year 1 month ago #1308711072

You're probably still swollen overall but the accumulation in that spot is probably swelling and product. Sometimes swelling can stay in certain area longer but the uniform shape of the lump kind of indicates product was pushed there either when you get an Erection or it was formed during retraction. Is it in that same spot when you're Flaccid? Try massaging and molding it as best you can, there may still be a couple days left. Maybe apply heat before massage. I'm also curious what clinic. Did they tell you to keep it from retracting? Do you retract? Being uncircumcised poses greater susceptibility to the accordion effect, did they tell you that? I don't know if that's this or not. It could be product wanting to sit there for some other reason.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

big lump after pmma 8 days in 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711260

uncuthero wrote: I had 15cc of bellafill last friday so im a week in you can say when erect i get this big lump my girth went from 4.6 to almost 6.1 dont know exactly why such a big increase but its made a bump where i circled in the picture.When i touch my penis it feels rubbery anyone has had this before?

You appear uncircumcised and so if I were to guess, this could be a minor case of the accordion effect.

I really would like to spend this Spring addressing this aesthetic anomaly. It poses no risk to the form or function of your penis, just purely a cosmetic side-effect. The reason I'd like this to be discussed at large is because the vast majority of American men (I've seen stats ranging from 70-80%) are circumcised so they hardly ever have to deal with the accordion effect. This may also explain why many American physicians don't see this problem and therefore have no issue taking men of all types. I believe this is a conversation I'd like to have with them as well. If you go to South America or Europe with a higher population of uncut men, the Doctors practically make you sign a waiver.

Remember gentlemen, this is a field that still lacks standardization, there are no textbooks on how to properly inject uncut men successfully 100% of the time. The hope here is that through networking, Sponsors & non-Sponsors alike can continue finding ways to solve the uncut problem. This reminds me of glans enhancement and lengthening... somethings remain experimental. Only girth has really gotten it down pat in my opinion.

Uncircumcised men have a higher frequency of experiencing this issue. That isn't to say uncut men can't have successful results, but the fact remains that this aesthetic irregularity comes with the territory of injectable fillers.
If a man chooses to remain uncut but wants to eliminate this altogether I'd recommend
  • Surgimend (or some kind of dermal graft) - Dr. Victor Liu and Dr. Mark Solomon perform this. It is surgical and more invasive then getting injections, but can provide very aesthetic results without the "accordion effect."
  • Go low volume Hyaluronic Acid (HA). This way, if you end up getting the "accordion effect", at least at low volumes HA is both temporary and reversible, so you aren't necessarily going to have to keep it that way forever.

Or you can get cut/circumcised, but I know that can be a touchy subject for some guys. It's a trade-off if you really want the most aesthetic natural look. I'm actually in talks with a Clinic in Canada that does thousands of adult circumcisions and vasectomies, something to consider if you are uncut and wish to get dermal filler injection enhancement.

@uncuthero I wouldn't say it looks bad and ended up being quite a think unit in the end. Oh and if you have that much change in girth, it'll be palpable. Many describe the feeling of very thick PMMA as "rubbery" although trust me, your partner(s) won't notice or care. Just feels like thicker skin.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

big lump after pmma 8 days in 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711265

• uncuthero
getting Circumcised will get rid of this problem is so i dont mind doing it and plus they say if i want to do more enhancement i will need to get Circumcised anyhow

big lump after pmma 8 days in 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711267

uncuthero wrote: getting Circumcised will get rid of this problem is so i dont mind doing it and plus they say if i want to do more enhancement i will need to get Circumcised anyhow

That's actually a good question I should try and get a Sponsor to chime in on - would getting Circumcised AFTER experiencing the accordion effect ultimately help resolve or eliminate the issue. Because they are no longer circumcising normal Foreskin, but skin thickened by filler. I'll see what I can find out.

big lump after pmma 8 days in 11 months 1 week ago #1308711783

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
In general DMSO, iodine and many other creams help effective against lumps.

But:
Since DMSO and other creams have impact on PMMA - I m kind of „worried“ what exactly comes on my Dick in daily life!
For example sometimes I use normal body lotion for my whole body only for body care. Is this a reason to be worried?

big lump after pmma 8 days in 11 months 1 week ago #1308711787

• uncuthero
is this effective only when getting the procedure im 2 months in already

big lump after pmma 8 days in 11 months 1 week ago #1308711793

• karmaz1
  • Thank you received: 5
Why do you keep avoiding saying what clinic it was?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

big lump after pmma 8 days in 11 months 1 week ago #1308711810

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Dmso, hydrocortisone cream, iodine …. is effective against lumps all the time, even when you re many months after the last PMMA session. Use the search-function of the forum. You ll see it is that effective that you re even scared what comes on your Dick in daily life and if could reduce PMMA volume!

I used hydrocortisone cream for a lump once. Use the ‚1% hydrocortison‘ the 0,5% could be too less, but for sure you can also start with the 0,5%
Better only do it exactly on the lump…. Not on your other PMMA

big lump after pmma 8 days in 11 months 1 week ago #1308711815

2 questions:

What clinic did you get this done at ?
& Explain all that you have done for your aftercare?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream