• Page:

TOPIC: Looking to get PMMA done uncut

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 1 year 1 month ago #1308710858

• Ag95
  • Ag95's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey everyone. Ive been reading alot lately on this forum and strongly thinking about taking the jump to get PMMA procedure done in Mexico at Avanti Derma. I did contact the clinic and shown the my pictures and since I am UNCUT they said they would inject way less filler so we don’t run into issues. At this point I’m willing to do it as I am very in happy with my size and it affects my day to day life and sex life alot. Many girls are not satisfied with my size and some same I’m the smallest they had which plays a big role with your mental health. I’m reaching out to see if anyone else has been in this position Ih similar size to mine and was able to get good results with PMMA considering they were not Circumcised. I will attach some photos before and hope some people can let me know how their journey went. Thank you

FL-4inch
FG-4.5inch

EL-6.25
EG-4.75
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 1 year 1 month ago #1308710864

Ag95 wrote: Hey everyone. Ive been reading alot lately on this forum and strongly thinking about taking the jump to get PMMA procedure done in Mexico at Avanti Derma. I did contact the clinic and shown the my pictures and since I am UNCUT they said they would inject way less filler so we don’t run into issues. At this point I’m willing to do it as I am very in happy with my size and it affects my day to day life and sex life alot. Many girls are not satisfied with my size and some same I’m the smallest they had which plays a big role with your mental health. I’m reaching out to see if anyone else has been in this position Ih similar size to mine and was able to get good results with PMMA considering they were not Circumcised. I will attach some photos before and hope some people can let me know how their journey went. Thank you

FL-4inch
FG-4.5inch

EL-6.25
EG-4.75

If you don't mind me asking, what are your thoughts on getting Circumcised?

Also, where in the world do you guys find these ladies? When I hear stories about women making these remarks, I sometimes wonder if the guy is just picking some really bad apples. It would be like telling a woman how unflattering her breasts or ass is before or after sex, it's both a mood-killer and toxic.

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 1 year 1 month ago #1308710866

• Ag95
  • Ag95's Avatar Topic Author
I don’t have much thought on Circumcision other than the fact you can loose sensitivity and it’s longer down time as I am a body builder and can’t be out of the gym for weeks. In terms of the girls they are found in Canada lol and lots of them are “size queens”.

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712478

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello. I did Pmma 4 years ago. (3 Sessions)
I was was many years not 100% statisfied cause I did Pmma with a loose circumcision - what made my Pmma move around with the skin and what resulted in a squishy feeling of the implant.

Now I got a super tight cut. I m HAPPY that you can not believe. It looks amazing & the Pmma stays in place and feels hard.

… now I m even worried that having too early too much sex could loose up the recently tight cut (5 month ago) @Skeptical_One do I have to be worried 5 months after the tight cut to start having regular sex again? I think the aftercare periode is over?

I had a few times already sex with the tight cut now.. it is AMAZING

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712479

PmmaFan wrote: Hello. I did Pmma 4 years ago. (3 Sessions)
I was was many years not 100% statisfied cause I did Pmma with a loose circumcision - what made my Pmma move around with the skin and what resulted in a squishy feeling of the implant.

Now I got a super tight cut. I m HAPPY that you can not believe. It looks amazing & the Pmma stays in place and feels hard.

… now I m even worried that having too early too much sex could loose up the recently tight cut (5 month ago) @Skeptical_One do I have to be worried 5 months after the tight cut to start having regular sex again? I think the aftercare periode is over?

I had a few times already sex with the tight cut now.. it is AMAZING

This isn't my area of expertise, however I can't see why the tight cut would loosen up at all - this question is best directed at either your PMMA injector and/or your Circumcision Doctor.

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712482

• PmmaFan
@Skeptical_One
By the way… there are more Pmma brothers who come with a „circumcision by birth“ to the first pmma session or there are more who did their circumcision right before the first pmma session?

Would be interesting to know !

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712483

• PmmaFan
@Skeptical_One
Regarding my previous message: I just had concerns.

There are some „circumcision enemies“ here in the forum - who even manage to rebuild their foreskin after a successful circumcision with weights and lots of nonsense... (wtf?)

And I thought: Okay IF smth like this is possible I better going easy on my new gun in the first months :D But I think 5 months are enough !

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712565

• moemoe
If the Dick in pics 7 and 8 is getting shamed I stand no chance out here smh fml

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712568

moemoe wrote: If the Dick in pics 7 and 8 is getting shamed I stand no chance out here smh fml

I sincerely believe one of two things are happening in a vast majority of cases where women make such ridiculously unsolicited remarks:
  1. They are extremely toxic and/or insecure. This is a self-reflection of their own inner-ugliness, to hit you where they know they can hurt you.
  2. On lesser occasion, sometimes the man is the real "jerk" and a woman feels compelled to challenge his ego by making these kind of low-blow remarks.

His penis looks rather normal and had I been born with it naturally, I'm not sure I would have contemplated PE (not making judgments here, just speaking from my own shoes) -- what I do know, between having multiple women partners in my life AS WELL as many female friends, this kind of behavior isn't widespread... either you are picking bad apples, or you are the bad apple.

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712570

• moemoe

Skeptical_One wrote:

moemoe wrote: If the Dick in pics 7 and 8 is getting shamed I stand no chance out here smh fml

I sincerely believe one of two things are happening in a vast majority of cases where women make such ridiculously unsolicited remarks:
  1. They are extremely toxic and/or insecure. This is a self-reflection of their own inner-ugliness, to hit you where they know they can hurt you.
  2. On lesser occasion, sometimes the man is the real "jerk" and a woman feels compelled to challenge his ego by making these kind of low-blow remarks.

His penis looks rather normal and had I been born with it naturally, I'm not sure I would have contemplated PE (not making judgments here, just speaking from my own shoes) -- what I do know, between having multiple women partners in my life AS WELL as many female friends, this kind of behavior isn't widespread... either you are picking bad apples, or you are the bad apple.

I always told myself I must be an asshole because I’ve had a few women comment negatively on my size

Wether it was said directly to me or to other people (which is even worse)

Ironically this one girl who was the most brash girl I’ve ever been with never commented on my size and she’s called me every name in the book when she’s mad

But honestly even if a woman doesn’t say it she’s gonna let you know one way or the other that she is unhappy with your size or performance or both

And I definitely would not get an enhancement if I had this guy’s Dick

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712571

moemoe wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

I always told myself I must be an asshole because I’ve had a few women comment negatively on my size

Ironically this one girl who was the most brash girl I’ve ever been with never commented on my size and she’s called me every name in the book when she’s mad

But honestly even if a woman doesn’t say it she’s gonna let you know one way or the other that she is unhappy with your size or performance or both

I just really don't buy that women put that much stock into our size (with the exception of those who are notably undersized or oversized). I think you are spot on with performance however.

The way I look at it (from years of experience and having listened to or read the experiences of others), you first need chemistry/attraction, then foreplay (even if minimal), then a quality Erection that lasts long enough within reason. If your performance is subpar, then things like your size might become more noticeable. In other words, women don't obsess over our dimensions/measurements nearly as much as we do.

If they make a negative remark that was unsolicited or undeserved, then she's a toxic partner and you ought to consider parting ways in my opinion.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712573

I respect anyone's decision to remain uncircumcised. I understand the stigma in Europe and how personal a decision it is for men. Before I found PhalloBoards, I was an advocate for men keeping their Foreskin. And I felt, and still feel, parents should let the man decide for himself if he wants to get cut or not. Making that decision for him at birth is ridiculous in my opinion. The surgery isn't as big a deal for an adult as people make it seem. I think you can start lifting after a week and a half, maybe not full bore. But after two weeks you'd be fine to lift again. You aren't using this tip of your penis to lift. The issue is increased blood flow throughout the body and how that could potentially effect healing down there. If you had neck surgery, or stomach surgery, than I'd be way more cautious because we use those muscles when lifting. It's a procedure that will stick with you the rest of your life so I wouldn't let taking a couple weeks (your doctor may say you need less time) off lifting get in the way of your decision. I was back on the stair climber after a few days.

For me though, it wasn't a tough decision to get cut before going through with the procedure and I always recommend guys get cut before going on the journey. I understood that it'd be better overall for my penis to accommodate the filler if I got Circumcised. I'm investing too much money into getting filler that I didn't want any higher risks associated with being uncut. You're getting PMMA, you can't reverse it. I honestly can't imagine what it'd be like if I went through with the procedure uncut. I went from 5 inches to 7 inches of Girth after 5 sessions.

The nerves in the glans run deep. Thy aren't all on the surface. Yes, when I was uncircumcised I'd flinch if my glans were exposed and they touched my underwear or if the shower pressure hit them. That sensitivity has dulled. It used to be just touching the glans was sensitive. But I think this sensitivity is different than what we experience with sex or masturbation. And I got my Frenulum completely cut off. I didn't find any less pleasure from sex or masturbation's. There are times when I think it's more pleasurable. I can feel all the pleasure sensors right under where the Frenulum used to be.

Lastly, for me I felt like the Foreskin got in the way of sex. Even though I enjoyed masturbating with the Foreskin, receiving head is better cut and I do think most, not all, but most women in the west prefer it. It is what it is. There's more friction during sex. Moving in and out during intercourse, I didn't like how the Foreskin would sort of stay in place when pulling out. My penis would glide back into the skin instead of gliding back down her vagina. So, I was actually already thinking of getting cut before I found out about these procedures but I was so insecure about my size I felt like it wouldn't matter. I'd still lack confidence.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712575

• moemoe

Skeptical_One wrote:

moemoe wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote:

I just really don't buy that women put that much stock into our size (with the exception of those who are notably undersized or oversized). I think you are spot on with performance however.

The way I look at it (from years of experience and having listened to or read the experiences of others), you first need chemistry/attraction, then foreplay (even if minimal), then a quality Erection that lasts long enough within reason. If your performance is subpar, then things like your size might become more noticeable. In other words, women don't obsess over our dimensions/measurements nearly as much as we do.

If they make a negative remark that was unsolicited or undeserved, then she's a toxic partner and you ought to consider parting ways in my opinion.

Yeah and I think the problem is for us smaller guys if we have a bad first performance we are less likely to get a second, third, or fourth chance than a guy with a top side of average or above average penis

I’ve even heard girls say they can just ride a guy with a nice Dick if worse comes to worst

It usually takes a while to build sexual chemistry but we are less likely to be afforded that opportunity

Looking to get PMMA done uncut 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712576

moemoe wrote:
Yeah and I think the problem is for us smaller guys if we have a bad first performance we are less likely to get a second, third, or fourth chance than a guy with a top side of average or above average penis

I’ve even heard girls say they can just ride a guy with a nice dick if worse comes to worst

It usually takes a while to build sexual chemistry but we are less likely to be afforded that opportunity

I would agree, starting undersized leaves less room for error, which intentionally or not creates more pressure (which for some can lead to poor performance).

This is why I have always advocated PE for undersized guys, it just lets you even the playing field in a competitive dating market.

And as for the whole girls can just ride a guy with a nice dick if worse comes to worse: this doesn't apply to just women, men can feel the same way. Example: a guy may put up with a super self-absorbed hottie or an attractive dummie if it means getting laid. Also, for me personally, I tend to favor girls with a nice butt or bust because at least "worse comes to worse," I've got something to work with.

That may sound shallow, and in reality I'd prefer a total package, but again, if "worse comes to worse" I'm not leaving completely unsatisfied. This may explain why boob & butt jobs have become more common and casual among women in the same vein --> an ever-increasing competitive market of beauty, success, etc.

Right or wrong in this matter is of no consequence, reality is what it is.

Also, I didn't mean to steer the discussion off course, if anyone wishes to continue the subject matter, please create a topic in the Lust, Love, & Vanity forum section.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moemoe

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream