PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Competitive pricing
Competitive pricing
February 2nd, 2023 22:19 UTC #1308710741 Hi,
I am new and thinking about getting some HA filler. Could i get HA for a cheaper price in countries in Asia? Has anyone looked into this?
Might as well take a vacation to Malyasia for the money I would save by getting it there...
Anyone know what the cheapest high quality country/clinics to get HA would be?
I am new and thinking about getting some HA filler. Could i get HA for a cheaper price in countries in Asia? Has anyone looked into this?
Might as well take a vacation to Malyasia for the money I would save by getting it there...
Anyone know what the cheapest high quality country/clinics to get HA would be?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Competitive pricing
June 22nd, 2023 16:44 UTC #1308712844- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4989
- Thanks: 675
Martin wrote: Hi,
I am new and thinking about getting some HA filler. Could i get HA for a cheaper price in countries in Asia? Has anyone looked into this?
Might as well take a vacation to Malyasia for the money I would save by getting it there...
Anyone know what the cheapest high quality country/clinics to get HA would be?
I know this is an older thread but we've had some updates & new Sponsors since, so I figured I'd chime in where there have not been responses.
Check in with Proud Urology in South Korea, they may or may not have Hyaluronic Acid (HA), but they do offer dermal fillers nonetheless.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.