PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: General Questions & Convo: HA vs.....

General Questions & Convo: HA vs..... 1 year 2 months ago #1308710724

• Texas
  • Texas's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 124
@LAfit & @MarcoRiv90
LA: I was going to reply on your other thread but chose did not want to clog up your progress thread. As a fellow Dallas -ite ( or whatever the fuck you call us - lol ) I felt more inclined to reach out and ask some questions - you know, because we have our own group now Big Dicks from Dallas. ok ok, all joking aside.
For my own knowledge and understanding, and curiosity. And, of course for everyone else that will read and search for something that fits them as close as possible. Would you mind offering some insight as to why you chose to get HA for your procedure in lieu of the other options? And if we can go deeper than that, was it due to the fact that money is not much of a concern - meaning you have the means to get something else later should you enjoy the size. Or was it more of decision made from fear of the unknown and not a monetary decision.
Obviously i am someone who was scared of PMMA at first and thus choose ellanse as my first. But I am also someone who had an issue with getting HA for the first time, because I have an investor brain and hated the thought of that ROI. LMAO.

I get so many emails asking so many different variations of these questions - i wanted to ask something here on the board, openly. I hope you do not mind engaging.
* and please, anyone else, feel free to chime in with your reasons for you decisions and why.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Texas.

HA General Question 1 year 2 months ago #1308710752

I choose HA because is safer. I honestly I was a bit scared of the unknown. They can dissolved if necessary. I had my first treatment already and it went well. I’m happy with it. My target is to get 18 units in total. So far everything is looking good.

HA General Question 1 year 2 months ago #1308710758

• Texas
  • Texas's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 124
@MarcoRiv90 I appreciate the reply.

So, what will be you plan going forward. Continue to get to HAs for ever, or for a long while. Or do you think that you will change Fillers down the road?

HA General Question 1 year 2 months ago #1308710760

I think I will get HA for a while and see how it goes. It hasn’t been a year for me yet. I’m uncircumcised so I a bit scared if I get something permanent and something happens. For my anatomy I think 18 is good for me. I’m not really sure how long it will last since I’m still pretty new at my first treatment. So far is good. Hope this helps! Were you thinking getting HA?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream