PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Filler under Circumcision Scar

Filler under Circumcision Scar 1 year 2 months ago #1308710719

Greetings, new to the forums and have been reading as much as I can about the PMMA fillers and associated procedures.

I have an initial consultation appointment setup on Feb 16th with Divinity Aesthetics in St. Louis MO. I couldn't find any reviews on the location, but am looking forward to going and seeing what they can offer.

Prior to my appointment, I have been trying to educate myself as much as I can on PMMA fillers and this board has been great, thanks to all that are sharing.

My question: I've read on multiple threads that getting filler under the Circumcision scar isn't usually possible, and thus doctors prefer a scar that is closer to the gland. I'm curious to know from those with experience, would you think I'd have challenges given the length of my scar (pictures included)?

My measurements are:
Erect
BPL - 6.3
Mid shaft Girth - 4.75

My goal is to add about an Inch to Erect Girth and gain some better esthetics while Flaccid.
Based on these pics and size of my scar, does anyone see any issue with getting filler up closer to the gland? I'm afraid that if I go the filler route, I'll end up with a very long and pronounced "shelf". Any advice is welcome!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Filler under Circumcision Scar 1 year 1 month ago #1308711020

• Rybrad
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Any updates on this? My scar is low like yours. I also have the same question.

Filler under Circumcision Scar 1 year 12 hours ago #1308711827

My experience is that providers must really respect the Circumcision scar - sometimes these carry deep fibers that can really push the filler away from the scar line in both directions which can result in the penis having an hour glass appearance. Generally the areolar space ends at the Circumcision line but sometimes it is not always the case and you can place a microcannula beyond the line easily without the Circumcision fiber distorting the placement.

Filler under Circumcision Scar 11 months 4 weeks ago #1308711867

please more advice on this one. This is probably my #1 concern about PMMA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81

Filler under Circumcision Scar 11 months 4 weeks ago #1308711884

Keith5575 wrote: please more advice on this one. This is probably my #1 concern about PMMA.

If this is your #1 concern, then I'd venture toward fillers like Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in low-to-modest volumes to begin with. This way, if you do end up having issues they won't be permanent. Anyone hyper-critical of aesthetics should lean more toward temporary fillers in my opinion.

Filler under Circumcision Scar 11 months 4 weeks ago #1308711885

MidwestGain wrote: Greetings, new to the forums and have been reading as much as I can about the PMMA fillers and associated procedures.

I have an initial consultation appointment setup on Feb 16th with Divinity Aesthetics in St. Louis MO. I couldn't find any reviews on the location, but am looking forward to going and seeing what they can offer.

Prior to my appointment, I have been trying to educate myself as much as I can on PMMA fillers and this board has been great, thanks to all that are sharing.

My question: I've read on multiple threads that getting filler under the circumcision scar isn't usually possible, and thus doctors prefer a scar that is closer to the gland. I'm curious to know from those with experience, would you think I'd have challenges given the length of my scar (pictures included)?

My measurements are:
Erect
BPL - 6.3
Mid shaft girth - 4.75

My goal is to add about an inch to erect girth and gain some better esthetics while flaccid.
Based on these pics and size of my scar, does anyone see any issue with getting filler up closer to the gland? I'm afraid that if I go the filler route, I'll end up with a very long and pronounced "shelf". Any advice is welcome!

I'll be honest, especially with my own experiences with a notable circumcision scar, the PMMA will be a challenge. This is why I would strongly advise you seek out a Clinic that is experienced in male phalloplasty, or at the very least, specializes in it. I wouldn't chance it with your one and only penis.

Here are some suggestions:

For Bellafill (U.S.) you have:
Dr. Nanda (Ohio)

Dr. Rupeka (Ohio)

Dr. Shafer (NYC)

Dr. Carney & Dr. Morganstern (Atlanta, GA)

For Linnea Safe (non-U.S.) you have:
Avanti Derma (Mexico)

I'd strongly recommend getting consultations with the aforementioned clinics. I know this may be a coarse comparison, but if you were to get a huge permanent tattoo covering your entire back, would you hire someone local with no reviews and/or experience -OR- hire someone who's a master at his or her craft? Except a penis procedure is far more game-changing than a tattoo. Food for thought, and good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream