PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: PMMA form asks me if my penis retracts. What does it mean exactly?
PMMA form asks me if my penis retracts. What does it mean exactly?
January 28th, 2023 16:59 UTC #1308710696- Concelhaut
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 64
- Thanks: 0
I'm planning to get PMMA sometime this year.
How do I know if my penis retracts? Does it mean completely buried? What is the normal?
I mean of course it retracts a bit when it's soft. I'm a Grower.
Do you think the penis extender they have is good or should I buy a better one?
How do I know if my penis retracts? Does it mean completely buried? What is the normal?
I mean of course it retracts a bit when it's soft. I'm a Grower.
Do you think the penis extender they have is good or should I buy a better one?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA form asks me if my penis retracts. What does it mean exactly?
January 28th, 2023 21:12 UTC #1308710697- Skeptical_One
-
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 4989
- Thanks: 675
Concelhaut wrote: I'm planning to get PMMA sometime this year.
How do I know if my penis retracts? Does it mean completely buried? What is the normal?
I mean of course it retracts a bit when it's soft. I'm a Grower.
Do you think the penis extender they have is good or should I buy a better one?
You'll want to ask the Clinic directly but I'm 95% certain they are referring to whether you're a Grower or show-er. If you're a Grower, you can check the YES Box for retracting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: PMMA form asks me if my penis retracts. What does it mean exactly?
January 29th, 2023 15:08 UTC #1308710703- Concelhaut
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 64
- Thanks: 0
Thank you. I think they even ask for the Flaccid length. That varies as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.