PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets?

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710694

Hi everyone, I'm new to these boards and a little overwhelmed with all of the options and different types of fillers out there. Personally, I'd be fine with just adding 0.5-1 Inch in Girth (currently at 4.5 inches EG). I'm leaning towards HA at the moment since I want to test it out before doing anything permanent, but I'd like to hear any and all recommendations!

Hypothetically, if you had $5k to spend every 2 years, what procedure/filler are you choosing? If you had $10k instead? $15k? And If money was no concern?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710698

big_dick_energy wrote: Hi everyone, I'm new to these boards and a little overwhelmed with all of the options and different types of fillers out there. Personally, I'd be fine with just adding 0.5-1 inch in girth (currently at 4.5 inches EG). I'm leaning towards HA at the moment since I want to test it out before doing anything permanent, but I'd like to hear any and all recommendations!

Hypothetically, if you had $5k to spend every 2 years, what procedure/filler are you choosing? If you had $10k instead? $15k? And If money was no concern?

-In my opinion, if you had $5k to spend every 2 years, I feel like it's a toss up with fillers, which include Hyaluronic Acid (HA), PMMA, Ellanse, Radiesse, and Fat. There is also Renuva which is a fat injection that doesn't require harvesting fat from your body, making it non-surgical ( Dr. Tsay of Orange County offers this new filler). In this budget range, you'll likely find a tiebreaker by reaching out to vetted Clinics and obtain consultations, see which practice is the best fit for your goals, budget, etc.

-If you were dealing with the $10k-$15k range, surgical options open up, including the use of a dermal graft matrix like Surgimend. These are used by the likes of Dr. Victor Liu and Dr. Mark Solomon . These are typically one-time procedures and permanent.

-If money was of no concern, I'd lean toward HA or Fat Transfer. You'll likely have to top-off these fillers over time but if finances weren't an issue, these represent arguably the safest fillers/methods available today. Note*- I'm not suggesting more long-term or permanent fillers like Ellanse or PMMA are unsafe, but relatively speaking, HA and Fat are derived from natural sources and going to be the most bio-compatible.

What you will want to avoid are any silicone-derivative enhancements, including silicone oil, rigid silicone implants, etc. Everything else mentioned in this post has shown a solid, efficacious track record.

I hope that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: big_dick_energy

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710726

@Skeptical_One

Do you know either Dr Liu or Dr Solomon has every done fillers after a graft ? Thats another option for someone with a large/unlimited budget if possible.

There are so many potentials that involve more than just money, although that seems to be one of biggest factors for most people. Things such as: are you comfortable with air travel and how far? Are you comfortable with mexico at all, or is that location of the menu, do you have an issue with pmma and is that on menu or not = thus refining and limiting the remains results .
Which brings up fat. There are a ton of advancements here in this category advancements you will all see soon enough that will bring this procedure down into the compatible arena with HA. Some of the HAs. not the dirt cheap stuff that only lasts 6mo. So then it begs the questions. is it cheap, or will be expensive over the long haul due to how much sticks. Do you smoke ? prob should avoid fat if you do, but some docs do not view this vice the same way and will still do it, thereby creating a longer endeavor for the patient.
- so is fat good = sure. is it cheap = can be. how long will it last = ??? Is it expensive = can be is it Safe = YES !!! Will it be as uniform as other fillers = need more info on the new advancements otherwise = it can be but .......

I just created a similar post about this topic LOL. id love to get a large convo going over there.

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710729

Texas wrote: @Skeptical_One

Do you know either Dr Liu or Dr Solomon has every done fillers after a graft ?

I don't know that Dr. Liu has done fillers after a graft, but he insists it can be done. Dr. Solomon doesn't use fillers at all (by choice), he prefers strictly Surgimend.

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710736

@Skeptical_One

I can see why, if the results are as amazing as purported. 1.5" from one treatment/procedure. haha. I would love to see more before and afters show up on the board. I also think that leaving as many options on the table as possible would be great for whomever gets its done. Just in case they ever want more.

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710747

Thanks a lot, @Skeptical_One , really appreciate it.

I've been looking at Shafer's SWAG procedure and the PhalloFill procedures. To my knowledge, they both use HA dermal fillers but Shafer's appears to be double the cost (~$10k for the "average" guy at Shafer's vs ~$5k for the "average" guy at Phallofill). Do you (or anyone else) know the reason for this cost difference?

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710766

big_dick_energy wrote: Thanks a lot, @Skeptical_One , really appreciate it.

I've been looking at Shafer's SWAG procedure and the PhalloFill procedures. To my knowledge, they both use HA dermal fillers but Shafer's appears to be double the cost (~$10k for the "average" guy at Shafer's vs ~$5k for the "average" guy at Phallofill). Do you (or anyone else) know the reason for this cost difference?

I can't speak for the exact reasons, but there are a few observations that could possibly contribute to a difference in cost:
(1) In general, Board Certified Plastic Surgeons tend to be on the higher end of the cost-spectrum in cosmetic medicine, and Dr. Shafer happens to be a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
(2) Dr. Shafer operates off of 5th Avenue in Manhattan, which also means he deals with considerably higher overhead costs (if I were to guess, he likely pays more per-square-inch of Clinical space than any Sponsor here).
(3) While PhalloFILL is overseen by Urologists, many of their injectors are medical professionals who are not Board Certified Surgeons, and this may* (speculative on my part) cut out the proverbial middle man as it comes to managing costs. I should also note that being an effective injector in male enhancement doesn't require a Degree in Medicine, but does require physician approval, oversight, or supervision, which PhalloFILL fulfills.

I should point out that these reasons regarding differences in cost between the two Clinics could be entirely wrong on my part, and their pricing structure could be based on very different reasons. I don't ask Clinics why or how they price their procedures, never mind the fact that prices are subject to change. However, the aforementioned observations are still valid even if they aren't necessarily related to the pricing.

Both Clinics are excellent options and may provide advantages to patients for different reasons.

In the end, I personally believe costs, while important, shouldn't be very high on one's checklist when it comes to their one & only penis. I know I sometimes may come off as insensitive when the topic of pricing comes up, but maybe this analogy might help:
If you were looking to get a haircut, you'll probably shop around town for a decently reviewed barber.
But what if I were to tell you it'd be the last haircut you ever get, and that it will stay that way forever (so you won't need another haircut)? Or perhaps that you will have to live with the same hairstyle for at least 2-3 years before you require having another haircut? Would you be looking for coupons or deals, or would you be looking for the best barber that suits your style? A strange hypothetical yes, but food for thought nonetheless.
The following user(s) said Thank You: big_dick_energy

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710920

Thanks, @Skeptical_One! All of that makes total sense and I was thinking similarly about the skill level of the provider being the main reason for cost difference. Given all the positive reviews I've seen about PhalloFILL, I am fairly comfortable going with them and saving $5k. That said, I looked up the founder of PhalloFILL Dallas and I am a little concerned that he doesn't seem to have any real medical background. I'm not trying to talk negatively about him or the practice, but his linkedin shows he has a 2 year degree (no specifics on what it's in) and had previously owned a Muscle Maker Grill franchise not too long ago (just not something I would expect from a person who is now injecting chemicals into our most prized possession. Feels a bit "snake oil salesman" to me). Again, not try to cast shade but, since we are trusting our one and only penis to these people, I definitely think it's fair to investigate and question. Can I ask what made you comfortable allowing them as a sponsor, @Skeptical_One?

Also, as I've read more about HA and its use as a Dermal Filler in the penis, I'm curious why it's deemed so safe when it seems to be a considered relatively new form of treatment (within the past couple of years). Has there been enough time to really consider this the miracle treatment is seems to be? Are there really no long-term effects from this?

Last edit: by big_dick_energy. Reason: fixing bad url injection

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710997

big_dick_energy wrote: Can I ask what made you comfortable allowing them as a sponsor, @Skeptical_One ?

Sure I don't mind answering that: firstly, in order to perform these procedures in the State of Texas, the practitioner not only needs the prerequisite training in injection technique, but needs to be supervised and/or cleared to perform the procedure, akin to how a Dentist might have their assistants perform your routine teeth cleaning and not the Dentist him or herself. The PhalloFILL oversight is quite robust, with their Medical Advisory Board full of Board Certified Urologists and Surgeons.
Here are some thoughts from a Urologist Dr. Alex Tatem regarding his opinion on PhalloFILL --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9LInDI1cyM

The other main reason I really liked the fellas from PhalloFILL was based on their philosophy of pushing safety first. They stick to Hyaluronic Acid (HA) as it remains arguably the safest filler, reversible (to some extent), and bio-compatible (occurs naturally in the body). In my discussion with them (as well as in their YouTube videos), it always seems to be something they continue to emphasize, and that's the direction I want to see phalloplasty go in. In a world of guys using rigid silicone implants or others pumping high volumes of silicone oil, the industry needs a facelift and the guys at PhalloFILL have the right attitude.

And don't get me wrong, I believe all the Sponsors here have the right attitude, just different approaches. I've turned down Clinics (and by extension, revenue) because I believe in ethical medicine, even if it is elective/cosmetic in nature.

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711002

I think because HA is softer, i.e., the firmess of the penis isn't as much, Ellanse, Linnea Safe, and Bellafill are still the choices and they are so close in price I don't think cost should be a deciding factor. There aren't any better products out there. Now, if you look at cost of Ellanse over a lifetime then it would be considerably more expensive than a permanent solution. But we really don't know yet how quickly the body is absorbing Ellanse and what that effect is on gains.

Let's say HA did have the same firmness and it still gave you the ability to dissolve it whenever you wanted and it still had the quick absorption rate. You still have to consider how many times a needle/canula is going in your penis. Not every doctor is gentle and there's a good amount of up and down in the same entry point as they try to spread the product out. The more filler you have, and the more times you go under the needle, the more risk of developing scar tissue. Filler can get in the way of your body bringing nutrients to the entry point and the entry point could have trouble healing. Your penis will then form a hard Nodule in order to close it up. So I would def consider and think about how many times you'll be getting poked. If you get something more permanent, the less times your body has to deal with healing the entry points and possibly forming scar tissue. I do feel it's tougher to heal wounds caused by a blunt tipped cannula than a needle. The entry points are larger.

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711004

Hyperbol wrote: The more filler you have, and the more times you go under the needle, the more risk of developing scar tissue.

Fibrosis will occur whether you have one session or five. I've gained nearly 3inches and the fibrosis probably aided in some of my gains, has caused no aesthetic or tangible issue, and I sincerely don't believe the number of times you get non-surgical filler done is a big deal, if one at all.

I suppose you could argue every time you go into a Clinic (even a Dental one), you're always susceptible to a freak infection, but short of that, I wouldn't concern myself over multiple cannula entries, as I've had many over what was likely a 4-5 year span a decade ago. Just wanted to add that there.

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711006

• ou812
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi SO. You gained 3 inches in Girth? I was wondering if you had a link to your story on here.
Thanks

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711007

Skeptical_One wrote:

Hyperbol wrote: The more filler you have, and the more times you go under the needle, the more risk of developing scar tissue.

Fibrosis will occur whether you have one session or five. I've gained nearly 3inches and the fibrosis probably aided in some of my gains, has caused no aesthetic or tangible issue, and I sincerely don't believe the number of times you get non-surgical filler done is a big deal, if one at all.

I suppose you could argue every time you go into a Clinic (even a Dental one), you're always susceptible to a freak infection, but short of that, I wouldn't concern myself over multiple cannula entries, as I've had many over what was likely a 4-5 year span a decade ago. Just wanted to add that there.

I wasn’t aware you’ve gained 3” of Girth! That’s impressive. Have you shared your story on the board in it’s entirety? I’ve read snippets but not the whole thing, I’d love to see a link to it if possible

Which procedures/fillers would you choose given certain budgets? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711253

Perhaps one day I will revisit the story but admittedly it's a mentally taxing one to review. I read Dick stories daily for a living as a hetero man, having to dwell on my own past ambitions again is just exhausted. As a matter of fact, having achieved my size has allowed me to be free of these size hang-ups (for the most part, length still annoys me), so having to revisit them just isn't anything I'd look forward to.

I will at least give you guys a recap to be fair.
Probably did somewhere between 7 sessions over 4-5 years. In fairness, some of those sessions were purely touch-up so it wasn't like I was getting pumped big time every time. The challenge was getting someone thin to be mega thick while trying to maintain what naturalness is even possible at those jumps in size. Summer of 2011 was my first round and I believe my last touch-up was probably 2015?
I also don't believe they like doing that kind of mega-build anymore unless you have a very long shaft, which I did not.
I went from Snugger Fits to Magnum XLs over that time, and I'm convinced I have a better understanding of what sex is like at different brackets, more than most, if not more than anyone lol.
No complications to date, some minor aesthetic nodules largely due to my Circumcision cut (out of anyone's control at this stage), but they are hardly discernable and my unit has never been questioned once. It can sometimes have a bad "pig-in-the-blanket" effect because my glans didn't grow along with my shaft, however some quick stretching fixes the aesthetics.
No complaints, procedure smoother than a dental appointment, and this is true for any Dermal Filler out there.
Honestly I used to be cautious about recommending it, now I think if you have the budget/finances & logistics, it's a no brainer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812, big_dick_energy

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream