PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rejuvall PermMaxL fat transfer

Rejuvall PermMaxL fat transfer 1 year 2 months ago #1308710619

I was thinking of getting the penile lengthening from Rejuvall and was considering the fat transfer at the same time. It seems like very few people are going with the fat transfer over other methods for Girth increase. I’m new to all this and am wondering why that is? I like the idea of doing both length and Girth at the same time and like that the fat transfer is permanent but I feel like I’m missing something. Any advise is appreciated, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rejuvall PermMaxL fat transfer 1 year 2 months ago #1308710678

Frankie4toes wrote: I was thinking of getting the penile lengthening from Rejuvall and was considering the fat transfer at the same time. It seems like very few people are going with the fat transfer over other methods for Girth increase. I’m new to all this and am wondering why that is? I like the idea of doing both length and Girth at the same time and like that the fat transfer is permanent but I feel like I’m missing something. Any advise is appreciated, thanks.

The issue with fat-transfer are two factors:

(1.) Its history.
During the 2000s, fat-transfer was really the only filler option marketed since dermal fillers hadn't picked up in popularity for its use in the penis. During this time, many doctors would give the patient what they wanted, which often meant overfilling the shaft with high volumes of fat. Not surprisingly, this fat needs a blood supply to survive, and your body can vascularize the new tissue only so quickly, meaning excessive fat may and likely will die off. This explains why modern approaches to fat include layering it incrementally (like brick-laying) over multiple appointments to ensure sufficient blood supply, combining fat with other fillers, and/or the use of platelet rich plasma (PRP) to expedite the healing & vascularization process.

(2.) The advent of filler alternatives.
In the 2010s, new filler options were popping up, and much of their allure was that you wouldn't have harvest fat; this was especially noteworthy because you had to have sufficient amount of the right kind of fat the doctor would need for a successful result. You had the boom of PMMA in 2011, and the subsequent popularity of Ellanse and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in the years that followed. Now that there are multiple options, fat-transfer ended up losing some of the Phalloplasty market share.

This is the answer to your why question. In my opinion, when performed by an experienced and qualified practitioner (which Rejuvall certainly are), fat-transfer is very much a viable option and its best attribute is that is your own tissue, likely making it the least prone to an adverse foreign body reaction (if at all). I hope that helps.

Rejuvall PermMaxL fat transfer 1 year 1 month ago #1308710723

Thank you for your response. I had my appointment with Dr. Morganstern at Rejuvall today. I’m going to go with the ligament release and fat pad Removal. Thanks again for your response.

Rejuvall PermMaxL fat transfer 1 year 1 month ago #1308710725

@Frankie4toes

For clarification. Are you getting just a length procedure, or length and girth at the same. I know what you wrote, but am just clarifying given you said that are still doing the fupa removal.

If so, My feelings are this: The length only procedure can give someone more time to focus on that they need to in order to attempt to achieve the maximum goal. This is my personal choice.
With that said, getting the fat done is not a bad value proposition for someone that doesn't feel they will be able afford an additional girth procedure later, or as fast as they would want.

As for fat as filler: I cant and shouldn't speak on that as I did not have it done personally. I hope and wish that some of the members here who did will add to their stories for us and help add information for everyone to read and learn. With that, Carney is a true innovator and claims they have really special and specific ways to do what they do with fat - i am inclined to believe them. Thats about all I can say for now on that part of the question.

Rejuvall PermMaxL fat transfer 1 year 1 month ago #1308710739

I am not doing Girth at this time. I plan to in the future but they don’t recommend doing all three at this time. So starting with the length and fupa Removal.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream