PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any method to permanently enhance glan? Also nodule question

Any method to permanently enhance glan? Also nodule question 1 year 4 months ago #1308710278

• Oslo
  • Oslo's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 4
I was wondering if theirs a way to permanently enhance glan with less risk?

Also I had PMMA from Avanti back in June/July. Not sure if I just recently developed Nodule, since light bump on the base but only moves when Flaccid. But overall not even noticeable . Is it fine or anything to do about it?

I’m thinking to do second round in few months possibly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any method to permanently enhance glan? Also nodule question 1 year 3 months ago #1308710293

Oslo wrote: I was wondering if theirs a way to permanently enhance glan with less risk?

Also I had PMMA from Avanti back in June/July. Not sure if I just recently developed Nodule, since light bump on the base but only moves when Flaccid. But overall not even noticeable . Is it fine or anything to do about it?

I’m thinking to do second round in few months possibly

This topic comes up often: anatomically-speaking, the glans poses a significant challenge when it comes to providing significant gains safely, and permanent gains even more so.

To my knowledge, permanent enhancement of the glans that is worthwhile (worthwhile = meaningful gains that look natural and worth the cost) doesn't really exist. Even temporary options are so-so, mostly being worthwhile only in that any complications would be much easier to manage.

If you really want glans enhancement, I'd only see an experienced injector (the layer of the glans is quite thin) and strongly insist on something like Hyaluronic Acid (HA). I suppose permanent fillers could be used, but I personally wouldn't advise it.

If you do a second round, that's when you can have the Nodule addressed. If it isn't swollen, red, painful, warm (when Flaccid), or increasing in size, it's very likely a Nodule (which are harmless, just aesthetic nuisances).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Any method to permanently enhance glan? Also nodule question 1 year 3 months ago #1308710304

I wonder if PRP + pumping would produce glans gains. The reason filler works well in the shaft is it isn’t vascular and therefor lasts much longer than the face for example. The opposite would be true with the glans . Pumping and prp might yield some gains. Idk

I had prp 10 years ago and didn’t see much from it although I didn’t follow the aftercare bc I had a busy home life at the time and couldn’t find the time to pump 30 minutes twice a day.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream