• Page:

TOPIC: Uncircumcised aftercare

Uncircumcised aftercare 1 year 5 months ago #1308709943

• Lunchtone
  • Lunchtone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Interested to hear insights from those who have had filler and are uncircumcised.
Has anyone found any tips or tricks to prevent the accordion effect?
I’m booked into get some filler in a fortnight’s time and am looking to get the best possible result.

Would keeping the Foreskin retracted constantly during the first three or four days whilst the filler is malleable and moulding the filler whilst the skin is retracted a thought?

Would injections into the glans to increase size of the head preventing the Foreskin to retract whilst Erect a possibility?

Searching all avenues and am curious to hear everyone’s thoughts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lunchtone. Reason: Edit to remove typo

Uncircumcised aftercare 1 year 4 months ago #1308709958

Lunchtone wrote: Interested to hear insights from those who have had filler and are uncircumcised.
Has anyone found any tips or tricks to prevent the accordion effect?
I’m booked into get some filler in a fortnight’s time and am looking to get the best possible result.

Would keeping the Foreskin retracted constantly during the first three or four days whilst the filler is malleable and moulding the filler whilst the skin is retracted a thought?

Would injections into the glans to increase size of the head preventing the Foreskin to retract whilst Erect a possibility?

Searching all avenues and am curious to hear everyone’s thoughts.

I don't think there is anything to do, because there will be swelling, and you might just have to hope that you are not one of those people who get Phimosis. I believe the safest option would be to have a small amount of filler and then top up later.

If you do get Phimosis though, it can almost always be cured, often even without doing anything; instead of having Circumcision for a quick-fix. You could also use steroid cream and do stretching to possibly speed up the healing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream