PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308709892

• JD123
  • JD123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
It’s been nearly 6 years since I went to AD. I got one round of 10% (15cc’s) and 1cc of silikon1000 when they were using it for the circ line.

I need to get a hip x-ray for my overall joint health.

Is my PMMA going to stick out like a sore thumb? I really want to avoid the conversation if I can.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710068

I believe dermal fillers show on MRI. It may be more noticeable if it’s in a region such as the penis as opposed to the face. By that I mean it’s probably more common to see fillers in the face than the penis. I believe silicone stands out the most from what I’ve read online. I believe dermal fillers show up as shadows on X-rays. I’m not a doctor just my two cents.

Last edit: by Stonemalone. Reason: Forgot to add X-ray comment

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710096

I was stopped at the airport scanner because it showed so I'm guessing an MRI will definitely pick it up.

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710098

Buckeye71 wrote: I was stopped at the airport scanner because it showed so I'm guessing an MRI will definitely pick it up.

Did they ask you about it specifically or were they able to point it out to you? I find it remarkable that microspheres of a plastic-like material could be distinguished on their monitors.

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710100

I had HA not PMMA but I too get stopped in airports. Honestly think it’s the size and not the material .

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710103

Buckeye71 wrote: I was stopped at the airport scanner because it showed so I'm guessing an MRI will definitely pick it up.

This is my nightmare. So embarrassing. Does it beep when you cross the detector?

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710104

Dickwhitman79 wrote: I had HA not PMMA but I too get stopped in airports. Honestly think it’s the size and not the material .

Are we sure these aren't just random inspections which is a part of Airport protocol? I imagine HA being even less detectable because it isn't very particulate like PMMA; can anyone here say for certain that they were specifically questioned regarding their genital area??

I've been randomly audited at airport many times without any such questions or alarm. Unless someone can say for certain that they were singled out for suspicions that stemmed from filler treatment in their penis, I'm inclined to believe it was coincidental. I could be wrong, and perhaps there is something about the abundance of that specific-collagen type that warrants scrutiny (not all collagen your body produces are the same). I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around why it would be detectable at an airport-grade scanner designed to pick up on contraband. No one has explicitly confirmed whether or not airport security made that distinction in this thread, so can any of you clarify that your enhanced penis was indeed confirmed as the culprit?

As I mentioned initially, I've flown a dozen times (at least) spanning a decade since my first treatment and not a single time was I asked about what could be "down there." And not only that, but I'd be willing to bet that I've got more filler product, particles, and collagen than the average user of this forum, so I would especially stick out like a sore thumb, yet I haven't gotten the reaction some of you suggest is possible. I would really like to know.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710106

Plz tell me it doesn't beep lol. I'm planning on travelling with my mom afterwards and I don't want her to know obviously.

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710107

There will be no beep. Those are the metal detectors.

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710210

• KirkS
If there is a significant difference in the level of water molecules in it vs the surrounding tissue, it might very well. But anecdotally there have been studies of radiologists missing absurd things in scans or xrays because they are focused on looking for something else...like your hip. They aren't paying attention to your dick. If you are worried just say you don't know what it is. If they want to check it out, just don't and say your aren't concerned. You don't need to explain anything. Play dumb.

HA I know attracts water. Not sure about PMMA

www.harleystreetmedicalarea.com/news-fea...0applied%20to%20them .

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710211

• KirkS
Take a look at the scan screen after and see where they are picking something up. I get stopped if I have pants with an internal zip like lululemon or have a rolled up tissue in the pocket. Surface level stuff. Honestly, find this pretty amusing, people should post their experiences. Look at the screen and tell if it is picking up your bulge.

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710241

Sorry it took so long to get back to you but it shows up on the full body scan. It looks like white shading. I was patted down afterwards and quickly moved on once they felt it was me. I remember someone else posted the same experience on here a couple of years ago. I found it amusing....

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710249

When I was traveling back and forth for treatments I never got stopped. But since then, EVERY SINGLE TIME I fly I get pulled to the side, given the twice over with the wand, asked repeatedly if I have anything in my pockets or pants, get groped, and occasionally even get the gun powder residue test. I have asked on several occasions why and what do they think I am doing and never been answered. This happens regardless of if I do the walk through scanner or the 360 body scanner.

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710253

• KirkS
That is really wild. I could think the 360 maybe, but the walk through I'm surprised by.

I have to get a pelvic MRI and I was wondering how badly pmma will standout 1 year 3 months ago #1308710260

It's funny y'all mention the air port. I've been to avanti 3 times. I fly into and out of San Diego everytime. Never had a problem. This past time I forgot to remove the wrap around my Dick. I hit on the scanner. They made me go again. I hit again. They pulled me to side behind the divider. They questioned me, brought the dogs, used a wand, and felt me up. The amount of groping they did I made the cringe joke of next time they could buy me a drink first. They laughed it off. They let me through without any awkward questions. But lesson learned don't forget to remove the bandage before going through check-in

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream