• Page:

TOPIC: Botox to promote longer flaccid hang

Botox to promote longer flaccid hang 1 year 4 months ago #1308709333

• Mindmaniac
  • Mindmaniac's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
New to the boards. I’m having a consult with Ian at Avanti Derm later next week to discuss PMMA filler for Girth enhancement. I saw that they offer Botox to prevent retraction post surgery which sounds like a great addition.
For anyone that has received the Phallotox, where did they inject and how many spots? Is it just placed subepithelially along the dartos muscle along the shaft or given deeper into the corpus cavernosum?
If you’ve had the procedure done did you noticed a longer and fuller Flaccid hang?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Botox to promote longer flaccid hang 1 year 4 months ago #1308709339

Mindmaniac wrote: New to the boards. I’m having a consult with Ian at Avanti Derm later next week to discuss PMMA filler for Girth enhancement. I saw that they offer Botox to prevent retraction post surgery which sounds like a great addition.
For anyone that has received the Phallotox, where did they inject and how many spots? Is it just placed subepithelially along the dartos muscle along the shaft or given deeper into the corpus cavernosum?
If you’ve had the procedure done did you noticed a longer and fuller Flaccid hang?

I have been reading about Botox a lot for unrelated issues, namely chest wall tightness from pectoral implants, and I have jaw tightness.

Especially for jaw tightness Botox is a rather common treatment to inject it into the masseter muscles. I even tried it once long ago for the larynx for muscle tension dysphonia.

However, for the penis I never heard that Botox is used, because it relaxes the muscles. Without knowing anything about injecting it into the penis, my spontaneous reaction would be: would it be possible to get an Erection afterwards?

Botox to promote longer flaccid hang 1 year 4 months ago #1308709341

Mindmaniac wrote: New to the boards. I’m having a consult with Ian at Avanti Derm later next week to discuss PMMA filler for Girth enhancement. I saw that they offer Botox to prevent retraction post surgery which sounds like a great addition.

I had the full package with them, the phalotox and scrotox is worth it, especially to prevent traction. It doesn’t harm you unless you are allergic to the chemical, it just relaxes muscle to make it flacid.

You can still get hard. Normally Botox last for 3 months, but for the penis it doesn’t seem to last long, either way it’s still beneficial to help the fillers stay in place and in good form, while stretched.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream