PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse girth enhancement uk

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708793

Hi and thanks for the reply I’m new to this forum stuff and definitely still learning so any help on how to do all that stuff would be appreciated I didn’t take any before photos the dr I’ll contact him and ask I did take 1 when I returned home my stats were roughly

FG 4 FL 4.5
EG 4.5 EL 6.1

There’s still a lot of swelling so I’m reluctant to post a size now but if it were to stay this size I’d be over the moon but I think an 8ml top up in a few months will be necessary to even things and take me to around 5.5/6.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 7 months ago #1308708796

• karmaz1
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Looks fantastic, especially for day one or two. Doesn't look so swollen, but you obviously know your own unit.

I would probably follow Texas's guide, in that using hot towel wraps, and massaging regularly.

What's cool is that he did massaging for you as he distributed the product on each 4 x ml.

How does it all feel now?

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308708847

Hi OP, how is your progress now a week in and can I ask are you cut/uncut?

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308708856

Does the enhancement effect the retraction of Foreskin?

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308708903

• karmaz1
Any update mate? You are a bit of a trailblazer here with this Doc, product and technique so very curious to know how you are getting on.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308708912

@Girthquest1 Do you know what version of Ellanse the doc used? Also curious what was his after care instructions?

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308708980

Hi guys and apologies on the late reply, I’ve been away and broke my phone on the second day so this will be a short reply until my phones back next week. Overall I was happy with the initial procedure although his aftercare slightly contradicted the more experienced guys on here he said not to stretch or pump until 2 weeks after the procedure. 2 days after the procedure I decided to stretch to prevent the pig in blanket effect using the show lace idea I saw on here. I’ve massaged regularly although I find my Erection will go when I get to work on him does anyone else have this problem? I have called the doc as I was a little worried about losing so product into the scrotum but he never returned my call (his secretary always answers) I went away 13 days after the procedure and I was happy with my progress although it was still very squishy but he did mention Ellanse will retain water at first so I hope it’s that. The filler does seem to have moved forward slightly do my question to anyone more experienced is can I still shape 3 weeks after as I would still like to push the filler back and smooth it out

Thanks in advance

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308708981

Hi bro it was the M as he’s said the weren’t producing the L anymore , to be honest they were very vague just to wear supportive underwear and not to stretch or pump as this may cause the filler to move to the front

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308709004

I definitely was unable to reshape or move any filler around at three weeks. I found the initial phase absolutely crucial. I had Ellanse E and L though, so not sure if this applies to M. The softness you are feeling is probably swelling caused by your body’s inflammatory response due to the invasive nature of the procedure and this can take a couple of months to disappear fully.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308709005

• karmaz1
Thanks for the update.

Would be amazing if you could post some photos with perhaps some measurements at some point.

This doc seems to handle it very differently to others, and am very curious to how your results turn out. I suspect they will be really good for some reason.

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308709007

Hi thanks for your reply, mines not moving now it seems to have pushed forward over 2 nights and set hopefully the swelling is making it look worse. How long did it take until yours was firm?

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308709008

Hi mate once the swelling that has appeared has gone I will do a full update with pics at the moment if I’m honest I’m a little concerned at how it’s moved forward and researching if there’s any thing I can use to help manipulate the Ellanse I’ve read maybe a steroid could help make it more moveable

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308709020

Hey mate, congrats for pulling the trigger.

I'm mailing with the dr confidence since 2 months, we did want to have a consultation but they didn't reply since then. I reached out 3 times.
How did you reach out to the secretary or the doctor? Have you been able to get a consultation before via phone?

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308709022

I would say that after a week it was very hard to move, if not impossible. But again I don’t know if that’s because I had E and L, so M might be different. It would be good to hear from anybody who has had Ellanse M to see how long they were able to shape and manipulate it for

Ellanse girth enhancement uk 1 year 6 months ago #1308709023

Hi mate message me private I’ll forward you all my information
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joytoy

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream