PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any methods to prevent retraction?

Any methods to prevent retraction? 1 year 6 months ago #1308708659

• Oslo
  • Oslo's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 4
First off I got to say Dr.Morales did great job with my PMMA filler, looks really normal when stretched. Compared to pre PMMA my penis is now half retracted, but still retracts.

Is their any methods to prevent retraction? Currently I’m Hanging the light weights for majority of the day (I take breaks if feeling sore) , taking at least 1 day off a week.
I’m not sure if I’m going about the right way

But if theirs procedure that be good, I’m debating to do length procedure with dr Carney since I’m not seeing definite answer on errect length gains only flacid .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any methods to prevent retraction? 1 year 6 months ago #1308708661

I have the same issues as you with retraction. Its definitely in the back of my mind given that I am planning a Bellafill procedure in the very near future. How did you handle the retraction post procedure? Were you nervous about the product clumping up? How did you handle your aftercare?

Any methods to prevent retraction? 1 year 6 months ago #1308708680

wear a stretching as often as possible. in addition, the more filler you have, the less retraction you have ( for most people )

Any methods to prevent retraction? 1 year 6 months ago #1308708682

Oslo wrote: First off I got to say Dr.Morales did great job with my PMMA filler, looks really normal when stretched. Compared to pre PMMA my penis is now half retracted, but still retracts.

Is their any methods to prevent retraction? Currently I’m Hanging the light weights for majority of the day (I take breaks if feeling sore) , taking at least 1 day off a week.
I’m not sure if I’m going about the right way

Isn’t it recommended to do a length procedure first before Girth??
But if theirs procedure that be good, I’m debating to do length procedure with dr Carney since I’m not seeing definite answer on errect length gains only flacid .

Any methods to prevent retraction? 1 year 6 months ago #1308708683

@Texas remind me again what stretching device you settled on and that you use the most?

Any methods to prevent retraction? 1 year 5 months ago #1308709213

I rotate between a noose , a vac stretcher, and wearable weights . As well as - always wear sleeves when not stretched .

Any methods to prevent retraction? 1 year 5 months ago #1308709220

I thought retraction was only likely after Ligamentolysis if nothing was done to prevent the ligament from reattaching, especially if no stretching is done? It does seem however that if techniques are used to prevent the ligament from reattaching, then even without stretching it will not reattach.

Now this thing with fillers and retraction is something that I would like to understand better?First, why would there be retraction? Second, if there is retraction, surely it must be temporary? What anatomical changes would there be to cause permanent retraction? And if there is chance of retraction, I would think that the extra weight from the filler would prevent it? Please enlighten me.

Any methods to prevent retraction? 1 year 5 months ago #1308709239

• Oslo
  • Oslo's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 4
In simplest terms some people are Hanging Flaccid and some people are growers. In my case I’m a Grower, so Flaccid will seem small. The fillers help lightly stretch the Flaccid to “hang” to make it more even, but the penis will try to retract to its original non stretch Flaccid which will mush the filler making it big blob (not sure right word). But errect ofcourse everything looks normal.

Last edit: by Oslo.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream