• Page:

TOPIC: Risks of PMMA. PMMA or Ellanse?

Risks of PMMA. PMMA or Ellanse? 1 year 10 months ago #1308707784

• felipebr
  • felipebr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I am planning my trip to Tijuana soon to get Circumference Augmentation in Avanti by Dr. M. Initially I was thinking of choosing the PPMA option as it is forever and seems safe.
But here in Brazil women had a lot of problems with PPMA in their buttocks, and the problems appeared years after the procedures so I'm a little afraid, I know Avanti has a good reputation and a good technique.

Anyone now about future problems and complication with PMMA for pennis enlargement? Is it better to choose the Ellansé?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Risks of PMMA. PMMA or Ellanse? 1 year 10 months ago #1308707788

brother i have no complications. I'm going for my third. some people have uneveness but in most cases u can fix that.

Risks of PMMA. PMMA or Ellanse? 1 year 10 months ago #1308707796

felipebr wrote: I am planning my trip to Tijuana soon to get Circumference Augmentation in Avanti by Dr. M. Initially I was thinking of choosing the PPMA option as it is forever and seems safe.
But here in Brazil women had a lot of problems with PPMA in their buttocks, and the problems appeared years after the procedures so I'm a little afraid, I know Avanti has a good reputation and a good technique.

Anyone now about future problems and complication with PMMA for pennis enlargement? Is it better to choose the Ellansé?

I'm sorry but I would trust nothing coming out of Brazil. I've seen cases that turned out to be shoddy doctors using questionable silicone oil or who knows whatever else. Medical-grade PMMA injected by an experienced & qualified practitioner is relatively safe. I say relatively as in its comparison to cosmetic medicine in North America, who knows what's going in more corrupt places like Brazil.

Stick to PMMA, Ellanse, HA, Radiesse, or Fat if you're looking for non-surgical. Surgimend is the only surgical option I'd recommend. Avanti Derma practices ethical medicine, and Dr. Morales has a positive reputation. Just feel free to reach out to them about the Brazilian horror stories, they know the truth behind a lot of those myths. Good luck.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream