• Page:

TOPIC: Question about Phallofill in Miami

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 10 months ago #1308707580

• Jsingh143
  • Jsingh143's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys so Im looking to do HA and looking for someone close to me. The cloest to me that correaltes with this site is PhalloFILL which has a location in Miami too. The Dr name is Dr. Billy H. Cordon and Im wondering if anyone has any experience with him and if hes good at it etc. If not who would you guys recommend to go to thats close to the FL state.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 10 months ago #1308707591

• Mjaye
Checking in to see if you had the procedure done by Dr. Cordon? I too am looking to have the procedure done. Jaye here and I am new to the community.

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 10 months ago #1308707595

I'll see if I can get @PhalloFILL to chime in.

I know Dr. Cordon is a fellowship-trained Reconstructive Urologist, and as you can see here --> www.msmc.com/doctor/billy-h-cordon-galiano/ -- he's got impressive credentials.

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 10 months ago #1308707620

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
Dr Cordon is the primary medical advisor for The PhalloFILL Clinics as well as a talented provider. We brought him on because of his extensive background in reconstructing the penis after basically any traumatic injury. Dr Cordon has impeccable bedside manner, he is one of the most talented Urologists in the world (no exaggeration), and has never had a patient ask for reversal of his own HA injections. Dr Cordon has repaired many patients with botched Girth procedures from both pneuma and silicone injections with granulomas from “bad players” in the industry. It does often take a little longer to get in with Dr Cordon but he is definitely worth the wait. Before Dr Cordon was affiliated with PhalloFILL, he performed surgery on me to correct "overactive" cremaster muscles. I chose him after lots of research and chose to fly from Dallas to Miami to have surgery with him. I can speak from experience that he is attentive and sincerely cares about the patient. This is the reason he was the first provider we selected and trained once we decided to expand the original Dallas PhalloFILL Clinic.

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 10 months ago #1308707652

Can you speak to any experience Dr Cordon or other PhalloFILL providers have in performing the PhalloFILL procedure on a patient with an inflatable penile implant? It was very expensive to have installed so of course I'm nervous that the PhalloFILL provider could nick it with a needle and damage it.

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 10 months ago #1308707654

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Wolfpacker, this is William from PhalloFILL. I am the founder and creator of the PhalloFILL enhancement. We do have lots of experience with injecting inflatable implants. You really don’t need to worry about the implant being punctured when you are having the procedure performed by one of the urologists on our website because each of them are surgeons that perform implant surgeries, both Coloplast and Boston Medical (AMS). Dr. Cordon is a reconstructive Urologist, one of the top in the world for reconstruction and he will know exactly where each cylinder is located and will be able to feel each tube better than anyone that could possibly inject you. The procedure is performed exactly the same with it without an implant. Because of the plane or layer we place the filler in, we are not very close to your cylinder. And the direction of the needle doesn’t put your implant at risk. I’m going to try to attach a before and after of a patient of mine that I treated in Dallas. He flew in to see me from Arizona. This inflatable penile implant patient received 22 units, started at Flaccid 3.8 inches and increases to 5.1. Total of 1.3 Inch increase.

The before and after doesn’t look quite as good as our non implant patients because we are laying filler on a hard structure and it doesn’t “mesh” into the natural soft tissues in the body as well. But we believe the results are good and the implant patients have always been very satisfied with our results.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 10 months ago #1308707656

• Jsingh143
  • Jsingh143's Avatar Topic Author
Any Idea about your Miami location? I have been trying to book an appointment for weeks but no one responds.. And if they do its on and off. Not sure how that works!

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 10 months ago #1308707666

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Can you tell me if you are calling his office directly or if you are calling the PhalloFILL line which is (844) 876-3455 or texting us at 972-663-5588. If you send a text to that number we respond until about midnight. Usually even on weekends someone is watching it.

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 10 months ago #1308707724

@Jsingh143 You’re getting filler injected into your penis. I’d worry less about finding someone close to you and worry more about finding the right doctor and procedure.

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 5 months ago #1308709080

I used Dr Cordonne for my implant Have PhalloFILL scheduled for DEcember.

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 5 months ago #1308709126

How did you get an appointment? I tried several times and I never was able to get anyone on the phone. I talked to several people like Ben or Camille but I was never able to see the doctor for procedure. This whole thing started in July. At this point I am considering taking a plane to Texas. Miami is just to reach.

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 5 months ago #1308709127

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Contact Ben about coming to Dallas. We will figure out a way to help compensate you for the travel. You can fly into dallas love field from miami or FLL. We are $6 Uber from dallas love field. You can fly in and out the same day. Give us a 3-4 hour window to get you treated and back to the airport.

William

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 5 months ago #1308709143

Will do. I will check flights this weekend and get back with. Thanks

Question about Phallofill in Miami 1 year 5 months ago #1308709145

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
Will you send a text back to Ben and let him know who you are so he can help facilitate this?

Thank you. Look forward to meeting you.

William

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream