TOPIC: Penuma implant

Penuma implant 1 year 10 months ago #1308707537

• Hobby19cm
  • Hobby19cm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello guys,
I had my penuma implant done about 2 years ago. For the most part I am satisfied with it. The only thing I don't like is that my penis got shorter by 0.5 Inch. Not sure if over time I will get that length back. I am curious if any of you got the same implant with Dr. Elist and how things are going with it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Penuma implant 1 year 10 months ago #1308707538

I had it implanted and removed in 2010. Corrective surgery by Dr Carney last May. Much better for me without it. Have a look at my progress thread for MegaMAXL. It has more info.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Penuma implant 1 year 10 months ago #1308707539

• Hobby19cm
I am not familiar with the MegaMAXL. I'll look into it though. I have been doing some research about fillers and I came across with Dr. Liu. I am on the fence of trying the fillers or not. I don't know if any of you have tried it and what you all think of it.

Penuma implant 1 year 10 months ago #1308707540

The implant isn't terribly popular around here because of its unacceptable number of reports of complications, as well as the severity of said-complications. That said, I don't mean to alarm you and you very well may be just fine with the implant, it's case-by-case anyways.

You aren't really going to get any additional Erect length through the use of fillers I'm afraid, at least not the 0.5" lost. You're probably more likely to regain that through a traction protocol (stretching, Hanging, etc.) but without proper medical supervision or advice, that too can be risky.

Dr. Liu is certainly familiar with the implant, as he told me in our first conversation that it was "flawed in design," which told me he knew what was up. He's a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and provides a host of male aesthetic services, making him a good candidate to see regarding additional work and/or Revision.

Penuma implant 1 year 10 months ago #1308707541

• Hobby19cm
Yes, the penuma implant is risky. I went through 2 surgeries myself in order to be sort of normal. Before the surgery I was barely averge length, now I am even worse. So, I spent a lot of money for nothing. Doctor tells me it will get longer with time but I have not gain nothing at all in my 2+ years. Not sure if I will ever get back to where I started. As far as the fillers, I am trying to gain a bit more Girth with it. However, I am a bit skeptical about fillers because of any complications that may come up. How can it be removed if it is permanent should there be complications? Also, what types of fillers are safe if any?
Which is why I joined this group to see what other people have done and just get more educated on the subject. Please share your experienes if you have done it. Thank you all.

Penuma implant 1 year 10 months ago #1308707542

Hobby19cm wrote: Yes, the penuma implant is risky. I went through 2 surgeries myself in order to be sort of normal. Before the surgery I was barely averge length, now I am even worse. So, I spent a lot of money for nothing. Doctor tells me it will get longer with time but I have not gain nothing at all in my 2+ years. Not sure if I will ever get back to where I started. As far as the fillers, I am trying to gain a bit more Girth with it. However, I am a bit skeptical about fillers because of any complications that may come up. How can it be removed if it is permanent should there be complications? Also, what types of fillers are safe if any?
Which is why I joined this group to see what other people have done and just get more educated on the subject. Please share your experienes if you have done it. Thank you all.

No procedure is without risk, including filler injections. However, due to the non-surgical, outpatient, & local anesthetic nature of the procedure, it minimizes many risks that come with traditional surgery.

In my opinion, finding an experienced and credible practitioner is paramount to a successful result. There are many places that will offer enlargement "because they can," but not are necessarily very good. Think of barbers and tattoo artists... sure your town may have many, but only so few are considered the best... and when it comes to your penis, why "shortchange" your own Dick?

Good luck with your research.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hobby19cm

Penuma implant 1 year 10 months ago #1308707544

• Hobby19cm
Very true, good way to put it. Thanks

Penuma implant 1 year 9 months ago #1308707937

I've seen too many horror stories with Penuma to ever go near it again. I've had it, and I had it removed. I don't know a single patient that hasn't experienced issues by 2-plus years. It's a bit like tires, at some point, there will be wear and tear on the penis, or the implant.

Penuma implant 1 year 9 months ago #1308707942

Dr. Loria is now offering a new procedure that he calls the Leep procedure. It involves cutting the ligament for a 1 Inch increase in Erect length. It also offers a silicone sleeve insert too. Supposedly, he is going to insert it through your Circumcision line. I don't think he's started it yet, but he talks about stretching your penis out to insert an extra Inch of length of silicone sleeve into your penis. Therefore, making an Inch increase in Erect length. Total of 2 inches Erect length gained. I was interested in the sleeve only, but due to bad past experiences with Dr. Loria and his filler treatments, I'm kind of scared to proceed with his Leep procedure.

Penuma implant 1 year 9 months ago #1308707948

Wait. They're putting in ANOTHER silicone sleeve inside the penis? After my horrific experience with Penuma, i'll pass. Can anyone shed any light on how this is different than Penuma??

Penuma implant 1 year 8 months ago #1308707949

I'm not sure how different it is, but here is his video on it. I wouldn't recommend it. I was interested at first, but due to bad experiences with Dr. Loria and his experimenting on me with his filler treatments, I don't think I could go through with it even if he did it for free. You also got to think about this being a new procedure for him. Who wants to be his first patient for his new procedure? Here is the link.

Penuma implant 1 year 8 months ago #1308707950

I think one difference is Dr. Loria inserts through the Circumcision line. Another difference might be that he tries to pull your penis out more, stretching it, to insert a longer sleeve than your normal penis length. Therefore, giving you more length. I would think that might heal uncomfortably. Not sure.

Penuma implant 1 year 8 months ago #1308707954

LoriaMedicalReview wrote: I think one difference is Dr. Loria inserts through the Circumcision line. Another difference might be that he tries to pull your penis out more, stretching it, to insert a longer sleeve than your normal penis length. Therefore, giving you more length. I would think that might heal uncomfortably. Not sure.

He's not even a surgeon and I'm shocked he would consider implanting a silicone sleeve through the circ scar. From what I've seen following this industry for nearly 20 years (12 years of this site and another 7-8 years prior), I predict that the risk of complication vastly outweighs whatever bogus length you're going to get. Also, had a Urologist told me this was complete madness.

When his site said a potential of 5+ inches in Flaccid gain, I just through my arms up.

Dr. Elist and Dr. Loria continue to give this industry a bad name. Dishonest medicine should be a crime, and if it is, needs stronger enforcement.

Penuma implant 1 year 8 months ago #1308707963

You're right. I think he's only a Dermatologist. He's promoting himself to a surgeon. HA HA.

He doesn't care about his patients. He's just out to make another dollar. The man contradicts himself on his website. Supposedly, he's always been against the suspensory ligament cut. He probably should update his website. Here's information that is still on his website.

"Suspensory ligament cutting is a procedure that supposedly lengthens the Erect and Flaccid penile shaft. Loria Medical strongly disagrees with the claim that this procedure has any positive value. This procedure involves a major surgical operation that cuts certain ligaments located at the very base of the penile shaft near the pubic bone. This procedure typically yields not only poor results but may actually shorten your penile Erect length. This procedure is supposed to increase the penile Erect length; however, it fails to do this in the majority of cases and in the best scenario may increase the Flaccid length by ¼ to ½ Inch.
Suspensory ligament cutting is not recommended."

However, new Leep procedure now, which involves ligament cut and sleeve. Every surgeon that I have found online that does the sleeve or Penuma implant, does the insertion at the base. I'm with you, his method sounds pretty risky. I was definitely interested in Flaccid gains with the sleeve, but I want to have a working penis.

People hate him now. This new procedure could be disastrous for him.

Penuma implant 1 year 8 months ago #1308708006

LoriaMedicalReview wrote: You're right. I think he's only a Dermatologist. He's promoting himself to a surgeon. HA HA.

He doesn't care about his patients. He's just out to make another dollar. The man contradicts himself on his website. Supposedly, he's always been against the suspensory ligament cut. He probably should update his website. Here's information that is still on his website.

"Suspensory ligament cutting is a procedure that supposedly lengthens the Erect and Flaccid penile shaft. Loria Medical strongly disagrees with the claim that this procedure has any positive value. This procedure involves a major surgical operation that cuts certain ligaments located at the very base of the penile shaft near the pubic bone. This procedure typically yields not only poor results but may actually shorten your penile Erect length. This procedure is supposed to increase the penile Erect length; however, it fails to do this in the majority of cases and in the best scenario may increase the Flaccid length by ¼ to ½ Inch.
Suspensory ligament cutting is not recommended."

However, new Leep procedure now, which involves ligament cut and sleeve. Every surgeon that I have found online that does the sleeve or Penuma implant, does the insertion at the base. I'm with you, his method sounds pretty risky. I was definitely interested in Flaccid gains with the sleeve, but I want to have a working penis.

People hate him now. This new procedure could be disastrous for him.

To be honest, I'm not even sure he's a Dermatologist. I think he's just internal medicine/family doctor type who got into hair restoration years ago, then realized the cash cow penis enlargement was and knew he could use fillers off-label. If he's an ACTUAL Dermatologist, that'd be news to me... and would give dermatologists a bad name.

Anyways I just realized this was a Penuma thread lol so we should get back on topic. As for length loss, it's to be expected with the implant, despite claims that the weight of the implant will create new length.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream