PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA enhancement in Europe questions- Nemeckova?

PMMA enhancement in Europe questions- Nemeckova? 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707119

• RussellX
  • RussellX's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey there,

I am 30 year old healthy male who has combated with multiple penile disorders over my lifetime.
I am looking to add Girth to my Erect penis and after thorough research on these boards I have decided to go with PMMA.
I have few questions, that I would truly appreciate anyone would answer.

1. I live in Europe- is DR. Nemeckova still around and are there any other practitioners in Europe doing this with decent results? I am unable to travel to Tijuana or outside of EU
2. I have moderate curvature in Erect state (upwards) which seems to be present since my childhood, but seems to have been worsened by scrotalization and excess skin as a result of using the extender ( This will hopefully be corrected by DR. Stanojevic before PMMA procedure). I have superhard erections and skin gets really tight - what happens with PMMA gel when in Erection? will it expand and still functionally add width - Girth?
3. I have around 13cm thickness in Erect in widest part- could I do repeated PMMA until I have around 15 CM all around? - Nemeckova said in her first email years ago that its possible to maximally increase size by 1 cm- which is part i dont understand.

Thank you all in advance. This means a lot to me at the moment.

Best,
Russel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA enhancement in Europe questions- Nemeckova? 2 years 1 week ago #1308707202

• dpeirot
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi @RussellX just to give you my opinion, you might want to reconsider seeing Dr N. From what I remember reading here and there, it's a 50/50 on chances to have good outcome and no problemS.
Do you know about ellanse in the UK though ?

For your questions, I can't say as I have not tried PMMA, except we don't have any PMMA "artist" in Europe that I can remember. Best option would be Dr. H from Androfill I assume.

PMMA enhancement in Europe questions- Nemeckova? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707563

I second that regarding Dr. Nemeckova (we call her Dr. N on the forums). The consistency of her results are not stellar and her Clinic is largely a female aesthetics establishment -- in other words, penis enlargement is just offered because they "can", not because they specialize in it. It's also reported that their Clinic can be difficult to communicate with, and English is very little at best.

Ellanse is showing itself to be much more long-term than previously thought, if you can only do EU, Androfill is probably your best bet.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream