• Page:

TOPIC: Is 1.5' more a lot?

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707040

• ivan808
  • ivan808's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
I've got about 5 inches in Girth and wanna do 1.5'' more with PMMA fillers. I keep seeing people say even 0.5' is a very decent amount but I can't quite picture what 1.5' would be. Right now, I Pump and people tell me after pumping I'd be about 0.5'' girthier. After 30 mins in my pump, I really like my new temporary size, I haven't quite measured to see what the increase is though. Still, question is, is 1,5'' more a total gamechanger? And if I get that with PMMA, could I still pump later after it's healed? With 1.5'' more and after 30 mins in a pump, if I get to 7 inches in Girth, I really wonder how big that would be, can't visualize it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707041

Assessing circumference is a bit trickier than assessing length. You'd be surprised how much more volume and overall thickness you acquire with even the most incremental gains.

I'm dead serious when I say Erect Girth gains as much as 0.25 inches is both tangible and game-changing. For some, that could be the difference between slightly-above average and Magnum.

Depending on your starting stats, 1.5 inches could very well be over-kill. You say you're 5 inches, and I'd tell you right now that 6.5 is about as max as you'll probably want to go. You don't want to overfill for two reasons: (1) aesthetics and (2) diminishing returns.

What I mean by diminishing returns is that you may very well be too big for some partners, so the added size has the opposite effect. I'm 6.3" at my thickest (base of the shaft) and I have had partners that posed issues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wait_what

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707044

• ivan808
Is there a better problem to have as a man than your unit being too big? I'd want the max I can take, even if that's 8 inches. I want them telling their friends how big it is and not the opposite. As for aesthetics, there was someone who said ''I'm not trying to win a beauty contest here'' when someone suggested 1.5'' might be too much and I can't forget that lol. In reality, I couldn't care less if I have a partner that's too tight. If you're too small, they complain, if you're too big, they complain.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707045

You need to actually compare physical objects of 5 inches, 5.5 inches, and 6 inches to see how truly ridiculous 7 inches in Girth is.

Go with realistic, sensible goals, anything beyond 5.5 inches is certifiably thick by all accounts.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707046

ivan808 wrote: As for aesthetics, there was someone who said ''I'm not trying to win a beauty contest here'' when someone suggested 1.5'' might be too much and I can't forget that lol.

I mean if natural aesthetics weren't a priority and you really want to "go big or go home," sure, I suppose 6.5 inches is doable. Just be sure you have your goals and stick to them.

I'm of the camp that went for more Girth than natural aesthetics, I knew what I was getting myself into. But I suspect most men here prefer to have gains without sacrificing too much of their natural aesthetics (so that it won't be so easily detectable). This is why I impart the advice I did in my previous reply.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707051

It’s funny, because I’m actually at 5” and been debating how far I’d like to push the limits. To be honest, I think I’ll be happy being anywhere between 6- 6.5. I have mine scheduled in a few months. I don’t really care about aesthetics because really and truly unless you are fucking someone you fucked in the last, I doubt any person will be able to figure out you had the procedure done unless you messed up the after care. My strategy will be to get 2 full sessions done, assess how much gains I got from that(hopefully in the 1”-1.25” range) then try my new unit out for a year or so to see how the results are. Something to keep in mind is you can go back to add in the future but you can’t take away so it’s probably safer to test out your unit, see if your happy with it, then add more or touch up if necessary. Although having a big Dick is something every guy wants at the back of their head, it would suck if you’re too big for females to enjoy. 1.5” is probably my ULTIMATE goal, but hey, you never know. Maybe 6” might do the trick.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707052

Skeptical, would you say that women have turned you down due to your added size? Because I think in a perfect world I want to be 6.25 MEG. But I am worried about being to thick where it hurts my partners. Though I know every woman is different. I’m single now so I am really just doing it for myself

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707054

EZdoesit wrote: Skeptical, would you say that women have turned you down due to your added size? Because I think in a perfect world I want to be 6.25 MEG. But I am worried about being to thick where it hurts my partners. Though I know every woman is different. I’m single now so I am really just doing it for myself

No not turned down, but sex was border-line prohibitive because not only was I very thick, but she happened to also be very tight and "small" down there. Women vary in depth as much as men vary in shaft. I noticed this more with ladies in their mid 20s (about the youngest I hook up with), and much less so with women who have had kids already (especially multiple). Your mileage may vary.

I should say that the ones I had the most trouble with weren't obsessing over wanting to get shafted again (unless I brought copious amounts of lube), whereas the more cavernous types absolutely loved it.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707055

Yea I get you. It’s just going to vary with each woman. They do say 8x6 is the perfect length so I’ll see how that fares then who know, may up it in the future

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707056

I would think @jacks10 would have some insight in this area.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308707057

EZdoesit wrote: Yea I get you. It’s just going to vary with each woman. They do say 8x6 is the perfect length so I’ll see how that fares then who know, may up it in the future

8 inches of ACTUAL REAL Erect length is so rare that I find it hard to believe that the majority of sane women would consider it the "ideal length." I'd venture to say 6.5-7 inches as being more practical as an "ideal," from what I've learned over the years.

8x6 is an elusive size that not even most adult stars possess, and was largely pushed by penis enlargement forum full of men as "the ideal," not women. Would it be cool to own one? Sure, but if you aren't starting 7x5, you're setting the bar unreasonably high lol.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707063

• ivan808
I have a consultation scheduled for my Circumcision soon, is there a specific way that I have to be cut for the PMMA? I'm not familiar at all with this but I've read some people are cut higher or whatever up the shaft. What do I need?

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707064

It is best to have a DISTAL (closer to the glans) and tight cut.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707068

Low cut means the scar is placed close to the glans. A high cut is placed higher up the shaft, i.e., more towards the base. These terms were made to reference a Flaccid penis not an Erect one. Therefore, when your penis is limp and is Hanging down, the lower part of your shaft is your glans. Think lower to the earth. You want a lower cut, not a higher one. Simply because it's difficult to inject filler into the sensitive inner skin.

Some doctors only do one kind. Find a doctor that does custom styles. If you go to your local hospital, most likely the Urologist there will tell you he's only done it one way. But it's probably a moderately tight and moderately high cut. I don't think the average Urologist who's good at what he or she does will give you a super loose and super high cut. But they don't teach different cuts to doctors. Doctors learn by experience or from other doctors, not from their schooling. And few doctors want to learn different styles because at that point they're crossing over into being a cosmetic surgeon and it's not about getting cut for medical reasons anymore.

I got a moderately high cut and if I could go back I would have gotten it maybe a little lower but I'm actually happy with what I got. Getting a cut in between low and high can leave you with a little bit of a taper while still getting a little more filler closer to the glans than if you went with a full blown high cut.

Plus, you have to decide if you want to get rid of all your inner skin, the pinkish skin left over above the scar. This is sensitive skin which you may still want for sex. You can't get that skin back but you can always get a Circumcision Revision. And good luck trying to find a doctor who can give you a perfectly tight cut. It's real hard to do. Think about it. They are measuring and determining how tight your skin will be at full Erection and doing a Circumcision based on that. No doctor will get it perfectly tight. Because if it's any tighter than the perfect cut, it will effect your Erection, your penis will want to bend unnaturally. So doctors avoid trying to hit this perfectly tight mark because they can get sued over it. It can be done, but don't expect it to look like the perfect Dick. Also, being too tight can work against collagen growth. The filler needs room.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Is 1.5' more a lot? 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707077

absolutely

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream