PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New / Scheduling w / Avanti soon

New / Scheduling w / Avanti soon 2 years 1 month ago #1308706849

What’s up everyone . Long time lurker of the site and been researching penis enlargement for the last 20 plus years . Finally decided PMMA was the best all around option for what I am looking for . I’m currently 4 inches Flaccid and about the same circumstance wise . Erect I’m a solid 6 in length and about 5 1/2 Girth . Any tips of pointers would be appreciated from those that have gotten it done. Obviously nerves are making me second guess because I do have a nice looking penis . It’s perfectly strait . But size has always been an issue I’ve dealt with my whole life and I’m tired of it affecting my life . Time to do something about it . I’m attractive and successful and have no problem getting women . It’s keeping them where the problem lies lol. I’ve had ex’s stay with bums that treat them like crap solely because the sex was good . So clearly size does matter . Time to get it handled . Again , any pointers would be appreciated . I don’t want my worries and nerves messing up my chance to be bigger . Thanks and look forward to finally getting it done .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New / Scheduling w / Avanti soon 2 years 1 month ago #1308706861

Hey C1983, I assume I'm not telling you anything you don't already know but, you are not small. In fact you're above average. However, I get it. I started at 6.0" and I've been to Avanti twice. I'm currently just shy o 7" but see one more visit in my future. The key is asking yourself why you want to do it. Thinking that a girl will stay with you just because you have a large Dick is an illusion. However, a large Dick may give you confidence which is something women are attracted to. I guess what I'm saying is to do it for yourself. If it's something that make you feel better I say go for it. Good luck!

New / Scheduling w / Avanti soon 2 years 1 month ago #1308706862

Yea that’s basically it . I want the confidence . I’m not a one minute man at all and can last long enough but I’ve never given a woman an orgasm from sex . Oral is a different story lol I’ve had lots of women comment that I’m the best at that . But a vaginal orgasm is a different thing . I feel the added Girth would help solve that problem for me . At least with most women . But I just want a nice size . Nothing crazy . I figure 2 full rounds and maybe 2 touch ups just to make it as smooth as possible and I will be happy . I’ve done my research and trust Avanti more than any other options . Thanks for the reply and I’m sure it’ll go well for me

New / Scheduling w / Avanti soon 2 years 1 month ago #1308706897

• Odouble
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 16
Hey! I hope it goes well. I have similar stats and goals. Would you mind taking before and after pictures? Both Flaccid and Erect. Im looking to book my first session about a month from now. I’d like to get an Inch added of Girth. I’d like to see how it looks on you.

New / Scheduling w / Avanti soon 2 years 1 month ago #1308706901

Having a Girth most guys would kill for is an issue that’s been affecting you your whole life?

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

New / Scheduling w / Avanti soon 2 years 1 month ago #1308706902

Keep in mind Odouble that having similar stats means little in trying to realize how the same procedure would look on you. Results have more to do with the cut of the penis and many other factors.

New / Scheduling w / Avanti soon 2 years 4 weeks ago #1308706965

Been there done that. My advice for going to avanti derma is :
1. check my thread of my journey getting PMMA at Avanti Derma (it's 2 years old so find it old-thread here )
2. due diligence in the after-care procedures, supplements, and body health.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream