• Page:

TOPIC: Some PMMA questions

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706815

• ivan808
  • ivan808's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello everyone. I found out PMMA's existence today and got very intrigued. I really hate my size, it's about 15.5cm in length and if I measure correctly which I doubt, 13.5cm in circumference. Some will say that's about average but it bothers me to the point of depression. I kinda hate my girth more and I'd really wanna increase it so I'm considering PMMA.
My problem is that I'm European and from what I've read so far, my only options are Mexico and the US. I'd just like to ask a few questions that I couldn't find the answer to in the threads I've read. First off, does it include some change in length too or is it girth only that can be enlarged? Has anyone that's not circumsized done this as I read it's a bit riskier? I really don't wanna lose my skin but if it's necessary... whatever it takes. Does it help with flaccid too as that bothers me as well since I'm a 'grower' and when I'm in flaccid state things are horrible to look at. Couldn't find anyone discussing the price, can anyone reveal what's the cost of the intervention? I know tickets from EU alone will be over $1000 but as I said, whatever it takes. I'd like to take the chance to ask the experienced members, is there something similar that helps with length too? I've tried regular PE with very small success. And last, I read that each visit adds about 0.5inches of girth, if you told me that number in length I'd have easily understood what change to expect but with girth, I really have no idea, is that a lot? Most guys are saying it's been close to life changing even after one visit. Ideally, I'd want as much as possible since I'm mega unsatisfied with what I've been cursed with.

Sorry for my imperfect English in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706822

As for being uncircumcised - it can be done but typically not recommended with dermal fillers that rely on collagen for Girth (like PMMA). Some Clinics are more comfortable than others with this situation. There is what some call the "accordion effect" that can occur for some uncut men.

Length isn't really changed by filler injections, although the Flaccid length can improve for some men.

Personally, I'd recommend Androfill and either Ellanse (similar to PMMA) or Hyaluronic Acid (also known as HA). This is because if you want to retain your uncircumcised status (and remain uncut), you'll want a conservative approach, meaning likely more appointments. By staying in Europe, you can keep costs low. Plus Dr. Horn is known to have a conservative approach.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706823

• ivan808
Can you point me to some threads about Dr Horn?

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706824

ivan808 wrote: Can you point me to some threads about Dr Horn?

Your best bet would be to use this site's Search Function here and on the older PhalloBoards 2.0 site and use terms like Androfill , Androfil (a common misspelling), Horn, Dr. Horn, and Francis.

Additional Dr. Horn/Androfill info can be found here: www.phalloboards.info/directory/78-androfill.html ;
and here: www.phalloboards.info/forum/androfill-europe.html ;
and here: www.androfill.co.uk/

You'll want to review the Newbie Guide to brush up on the basics of filler injections and will want to also use the aforementioned search functions to look up things like Ellanse, Hyaluronic Acid (or "HA"), etc.

They're arguably the largest (and easily the most reputable) phall-operation in the UK and have been received generally positively. They also have a 5% discount to PhalloBoard members found here: www.phalloboards.info/forum/search.html (I've emailed Francis and will hear back hopefully early next week which offer code to use, or you can contact them directly).

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706825

• ivan808
What should a 'conservative' approach mean? I'm greedy for results but obviously safety first. Would it be worth the money to get a 'conservative' solution?

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706826

ivan808 wrote: What should a 'conservative' approach mean? I'm greedy for results but obviously safety first. Would it be worth the money to get a 'conservative' solution?

This is a good question.

So think of Girth enhancement by way of Dermal Filler injections as building a wall, layering brick on top of brick. Imagine you want the mortar (cement) to harden before adding new layers of brick, so that you can get the most aesthetically and structurally sound brick wall possible. I'm not sure if that's how modern day bricklaying is done, but it's meant to provide a visual of what I mean by "conservative approach."

This was originally the strategy for fat transfers -- the Doctor would layer a small layer of fat into the penis so that it can vascularize (blood supply so the fat harvest can survive) and to reduce the likelihood of lumps. Then you'd return to get incrementally thicker, while reducing implant failure and reducing the risk of aesthetic irregularity (i.e. lumps, bumps, and nodules).

This same strategy can be employed for dermal fillers. The fillers still need to integrate into the surrounding tissue (akin to the vascularization of fat), and so limiting the volume injected per session can best improve the odds of a successful and natural outcome. Now it is possible to have successful outcomes with larger volumes in a single session, but if you are (a) uncut, and/or, (b) favor natural results over sheer Girth, and/or (c) can see this through logistically (budget, travel, etc), the "conservative approach" is your best bet.

I hope that makes sense.

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706827

• ivan808
Seen some results from the UK guys and I have to say it looks quite bad. I hope Dr C will accept me and we can get the results. I'd be willing to fly the huge distance and pay more

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706828

I should also add that this is what makes Hyaluronic Acid (HA) so attractive. Since it's relatively the safest filler option, temporary (although can last a few years for some before needing significant top-offs) and somewhat reversible, it's seen as a go-to for first-time guys looking to test drive the new Girth. Some decide to stick with HA long-term because if its safety profile (highly efficacious), while others opt to Ellanse or PMMA for more (very long-term) results. Of course it may seem like "going permanent or near-permanent" is the no-brainer choice, but you have to remember that if you end up with an unsatisfactory result, it may be difficult to reverse.

However, Ellanse or PMMA in the right hands often ends up in pretty good results across the board (the forum is a testament to this). Just thought I'd give HA a shoutout since I know Dr. Horn prefers it to Ellanse (although he's not against Ellanse and much of Androfill's phallo-work employs its use).

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706829

ivan808 wrote: Seen some results from the UK guys and I have to say it looks quite bad. I hope Dr C will accept me and we can get the results. I'd be willing to fly the huge distance and pay more

I think they're generally positive across the board... I suppose it's all subjective in the end.
An example of their work:
https://www.androfill.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Androfill-Patient-A-Before-and-After-1.webp
That's nearly a 2 inch gain while retaining a remarkably good natural result. You have to remember that your increasing your penis artificially, so it'll never be 100% perfect (much how like "fake boobs" are ultimately detectable with enough prodding and inspection), except with penises people never report being noticed or questioned after enhancement (unless you go overboard or end up with a poor result, which is why readers here ought to stick to vetted Sponsors and not discount Clinics).

Androfill is acquiring new practitioners, so if one isn't your cup of tea, you could look into others. It's not uncommon to see uncut guys in Europe, so results may be mixed from an "eye-test" point of view. To be frank, I just gave you advice on using the Search function 30 minutes ago and there is at least 5-6 years of relevant Androfill content on both this site and the old site... I feel you like you ought to do a bit more digging & reading before jumping the gun.

I also must stress that I've seen comparable results in uncut men receiving PMMA. Traveling and paying the extra cost isn't going to negate the risks of the accordion effect is what I'm trying to say, and this is coming from someone who can personally vouch for Dr. C (in other words, this is an elective procedure and if you aren't going into it as an optimal patient, you have to be prepared for the potential side effects; this is also why I encouraged the conservative approach).

Continue to do your investigating, being an informed decision maker should be your first goal. Good luck.

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706832

• ivan808
The first 'poster boy' result looks great indeed but everything below that looks very bad. I wrote to Dr C yesterday and awaiting a reply. Apart from him having the best rep, I'd wanna go on the pure adventure itself that would be the 25 hour flight. Really hoping they accept me and things go smooth. Willing to go to the end of the world in order to change my life lol.

Since we're on the topic and you're quite knowledgeable - are there similar stuff for length?

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706833

I would do the same for length, use the Guides and the Search function.

I still feel you haven't done sufficient research if all you are relying on is some Before & After's on the Doctor's page. I (politely) implore you to spend hours and days before relying on what appears to be surface-level information.

You should look into a Premium Membership (if you haven't already) and actually review some of the photos here. An Annual subscription gives you lifetime access to the 2.0 site. Not only will you get a more thorough review of your options, but you'd be supporting the site and its mission.

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706838

• ivan808
I read Dr C offers laser cutting. I wonder if that can be done just before the PMMA procedure or I have to wait months/weeks. 3 reasons why I don't wanna get cut - it's not normal in my country, I heard it's terrible pain at this age and I'll lose a bit of size, wouldn't I?

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706842

You'd have to wait at least 3 months. Who cares if it's not normal. Does that mean woman won't like it because it's not normal? That doesn't make sense. You don't lose any size. How old are you? I got it at 35 and it went well. I would recommend doing it before getting filler.

Some PMMA questions 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706846

• ivan808
It's not only not normal but it's the base of jokes and humiliation too, I won't go into detail but that's how it is in here. Think having to get cut will ruin all my plans, it's just too much. And if I don't get cut apparently my best hopes would be 0.5' of Girth increase which is nothing for the effort and risk (and price). I remember a post about an uncut member crying about how unfair it is to us, I kinda feel like doing the same.

Some PMMA questions 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308706870

Really interesting. Never been critiqued on being cut. Has always been an issue of Girth. Always interesting to hear how things are in other parts of the world.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream