PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Planning a filler HA procedure with Dr. Gonzales - uncircumcised

Planning a filler HA procedure with Dr. Gonzales - uncircumcised 2 years 2 months ago #1308706637

• Moses
  • Moses's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
So, I just got off the phone with the doctor. I called last week and they scheduled me in the talk directly to him with any questions. I definitely appreciated that without having to pay a consultation fee.

Being uncircumcised, it’s been a little difficult planning something like this. But what made me feel better about it is his plan to inject minimal amounts over 3 visits. I am interested in the 10 units for $5000 he provides. I like how the cost covers everything so no surprises. First fetting 4 units, then 3 units and then a last 3 units. Of course if it goes well then can get more.

I like the approach because at any time I can quit and say no I don’t like it. I don’t mind the extra trips because my original plan involved possibly getting Circumcised so, that in itself would have been more money and time.

I hope to get this done early summer or mid summer. I just wanted to post for others who may be hitting a roadblock because of being uncircumcised. I’m not looking for crazy huge results. I just want to be over 5” Girth. I can almost hit that Girth with a hydro pump and the sex with the wife is better for both of us, so I want to get rid of the inconvenience of having to manually pump for 15-20 minutes before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Planning a filler HA procedure with Dr. Gonzales - uncircumcised 2 years 2 months ago #1308706639

Hallo Moses,
HA it's the safest way to increase your Girth, and your conservative approach is ok.
Would you mind sharing your stats, in order to estimate how much you can gain with 10 ml.
Unless you're below average I don't thik you'd need to split 10 ml in 3 sessions, you can go safely with 8-10 at once.

Planning a filler HA procedure with Dr. Gonzales - uncircumcised 2 years 2 months ago #1308706642

• Moses
My stats are MSEG 4.7” and EL 6.75”

The conservative approach is more to get the most aesthetic look possible and not adding too much at once so it doesn’t migrate to the Foreskin area. That’s what Gonzales told me. Maybe I can split it into two sessions of 5 units and 5 units, but I do like the slow approach so that The second and third can also act as touch ups to keep it looking as natural and even as possible.

I believe that each 1 unit is actually 1.2mL - I hope to gain 0.5” Girth. I don’t mind a bit more, but my concern is keeping it looking good also.

Planning a filler HA procedure with Dr. Gonzales - uncircumcised 2 years 2 months ago #1308706644

Is it safe to assume this is the same Dr. Gonzalez that's affiliated with PhalloFILL?

Planning a filler HA procedure with Dr. Gonzales - uncircumcised 2 years 2 months ago #1308706645

• Moses
Yes sir. It’s because of the dialogue in some recent posts about doctors that perform filler enhancement that I was directed to him and decided to reach out. I am in the Pacific Northwest so I was looking for someone in the general area.

Planning a filler HA procedure with Dr. Gonzales - uncircumcised 2 years 1 month ago #1308706984

• Moses
Booked. It’s late next month, but finally doing.

After reading some results, I kind of hope to be able to get at least 5 units the first go around. I don’t even mind having a bit of taper that is thickest at the base and narrows toward the head. Not too aggressively, but within reason.

I don’t know. Soon as it gets 2-3 weeks out, I will start contacting them about those type of options. I have to travel a ways out, so be more convenient to do it in 2 trips. I will gey photos more toward the actual procedure.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream