PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: All doctors help please,i have find the kind of shrinking penis Syndrome..

All doctors help please,i have find the kind of shrinking penis Syndrome.. 2 years 2 months ago #1308706598

• Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 3
20 years Research for the kind of shrinking penis
and now i have it,the problemn is a chronic muscle nerv problem,
fazien and genital -leg muscle and nerv is the kind...

The Most mens they have shrinking penis Syndrome chronic ,
have this muscle pelvic tartos and other nerve problem ,when He was a child become panic attacts and this point shrink the muscle and fazien nerve and the communication with the nervs in leg and genital area is not good,

I find a a other problem too ,

when a men have a shrinking penis Syndrome ,
Then he have leg and Butt muscle problems too,
The leg Butt and genital muscle is so much hard that He can become faster hip-atroz,then all muscle in hip and genital area are not work in normal function,

This problem can reset when you become a real hard massage therapy and make free the muscle in genital hip area and your penis dont shrinking chronic...

In Indonesia go many mens for chronic shrinking penis Syndrome to a very very hard leg and genital massage therapy and heal the penis shrinking Syndrome without penis operation!!!!why we not make Research for this Syndrome in medicine??all doctors can help now for this problem...

Only when this in 2022 all doctors real understand then we can make a New therapy for this shrinking penis Syndrome,then 50% all mens have this problem...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

All doctors help please,i have find the kind of shrinking penis Syndrome.. 2 years 2 months ago #1308706599

• Vaco
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
Hey Murat,

Sorry i can't say i really understand what you're trying to say here..

All doctors help please,i have find the kind of shrinking penis Syndrome.. 2 years 2 months ago #1308706601

• Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry my Englisch is not so good i am from germany,

I say this;

theconversation.com/is-shrinking-penis-s...r-a-real-thing-99631

I Research the shrinking penis sydrom 20 years ,
I say ;not a penis operation can help for shrinking penis sydrom ,then this sydrom is a chronic muscle-nerve problem in genital-butt-leg area and this comes in very joung years when a men was a child and become panic attacts,

Only hylaron filler and a very hard massage therapy and penis stretcher can help for shrinking penis sydrom,but the effective therapy is the massage to repair the muscle in genital leg-butt - isias area!!!in Western medicine dobt see doctors this problem,and many shrinking penis patients become hip-atroz ,then the muscle is hard in the hip area!!!

we see that massage therapy help ...and not ligament cut
Ligament cut is not a option for mens with shrinking penis, but i see that so many mens destroy his life with ligament cut ,

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream