TOPIC: Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami)

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706412

• brazenkane
  • brazenkane's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello All,

I am new to this idea of fillers so please forgive my ignorance. I was blessed girthy. I'm 6 3/4 at the base and have large glans. I would like to go maybe 1" more. I saw pix from Dr. Loria (Miami) and see his reviews are excellent.

www.loriamedical.com/penis-enlargement-results-video/

For those who've had this done (referring to the baseball bat in the video) , do fillers feel hard/real during an erection? There's one moment in that video where the man's shaft is enveloping the head. To me that looks bizzzzaro. at over 8" around I don't quite get it, but I get it. At any rate, might some of you experts be able to break down what this Dr. does/have ye heard anything about him, would my woman be able to feel the difference (not in size, but how the dick feels e.g. squishy ... or anything else I may've missed.

Thanks to all in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by brazenkane.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706414

Yea, that would be a big NO from me. As someone who's Moderated the only site devoted to the topic of surgical & non-surgical male enhancement, there are few doctors and procedures that I flat out cannot endorse or recommend.

Dr. Loria is especially of this variety. He claims to be a "Cosmetic Surgeon" on his site, but he's a D.O. (Administrative Edit: this is not a slight against D.O.'s - I was accurately providing his actual title in contrast to his claims of being a Cosmetic Surgeon. D.O.'s can be just as good or better than any M.D. currently in Practice.) who mostly performed Hair Restoration & Nutrition for most his professional career. The "surgeon" claim should be actionable by the Board of Medicine in Florida if I'm not mistaken. It wasn't until he joined this forum many years ago did he learn about the "cash cow" that is injectable phalloplasty and tried his hand at it. Except he has no idea what he's doing. He used to claim he used PMMA when in fact we later learned he injects silicone oil. Furthermore, Silikon1000 is meant to be injected via micro-droplet technique, and he instead injects large volumes, which can pose many problems down the road (namely, migration).

If you're going to have that much silicone injected (which I do not recommend), at least have it performed by a Physician who can repair the work (presumably at no cost/discount). He's not qualified medically and that's why Urologists and Plastic Surgeons have to deal with his patients after the fact. I'd know, I talk to these doctors all the time.

That's just a general summary of why I don't like his procedure or his ethics. There is a longer history to it but I don't care to go down memory lane with this bozo (not you, I'm referring to Dr. Loria). To be quite frank, I wouldn't let him clip my nails, let alone place a needle anywhere near my penis. He could offer me a Ferrari and I wouldn't extend him Sponsorship.

With so many better options being performed by more seasoned practitioners, don't even waste your money with this quack.

Regionally you can try www.rejuvall.com/ (Dr. Carney in Atlanta) or www.phallofill.com in Dallas who perform HA injections (considerably safer alternatives).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706416

• brazenkane
All I can say is ...."WOW!" I'll stay wayyyy clear of it. So that monstrosity he created in the video is just that? Odd that there's nobody in Miami doing it. I'm mean afterall it is MIAMI!? Thank you for listing those legit drs. I will look into it!

Update. Phalophill apparently does have a location in Miami! > www.msmc.com/doctor/billy-h-cordon-galiano/

Thank you kindly for directing me to an actual UROLOGIST!

There is a urologist in Miami who is a famous penile implant guy who is working with HA (Urofill ) named Dr Paul Perito. Do you know of him?

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706420

I have heard of him, but quite frankly very limited. Not many reviews and when I did attempt reaching out to their office a while ago, no response. That isn't a bad thing, but I can't vouch for either way.

Miami does have some Clinics, there is even one surgeon (I'll have to go through my rolodex) I might recommend if you must stay in the Miami/Florida area, just email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I can forward you extra details there.

Dr. Galiano is the Medical Supervisor (Urologist) on the PhalloFill team. However, I'm not so sure how up-to-date that location is, unless he travels a lot. I'll look into it. Either way, they know what they're doing.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706421

• brazenkane
Very interested to hear you findings on Galiano. He has stellar google reviews for a dr. and you know how impossible that is to find!

Yes I do live in Miami, btw.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706424

• brazenkane
I was just told that they (Galiano) uses Versa Plus by Revenesse

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706429

Skeptical_One wrote: Yea, that would be a big NO from me. As someone who's Moderated the only site devoted to the topic of surgical & non-surgical male enhancement, there are few doctors and procedures that I flat out cannot endorse or recommend.

Dr. Loria is especially of this variety. He claims to be a "Cosmetic Surgeon" on his site, but he's a D.O. who mostly performed Hair Restoration & Nutrition for most his professional career. The "surgeon" claim should be actionable by the Board of Medicine in Florida if I'm not mistaken. It wasn't until he joined this forum many years ago did he learn about the "cash cow" that is injectable phalloplasty and tried his hand at it. Except he has no idea what he's doing. He used to claim he used PMMA when in fact we later learned he injects silicone oil. Furthermore, Silikon1000 is meant to be injected via micro-droplet technique, and he instead injects large volumes, which can pose many problems down the road (namely, migration).

If you're going to have that much silicone injected (which I do not recommend), at least have it performed by a Physician who can repair the work (presumably at no cost/discount). He's not qualified medically and that's why Urologists and Plastic Surgeons have to deal with his patients after the fact. I'd know, I talk to these doctors all the time.

That's just a general summary of why I don't like his procedure or his ethics. There is a longer history to it but I don't care to go down memory lane with this bozo (not you, I'm referring to Dr. Loria). To be quite frank, I wouldn't let him clip my nails, let alone place a needle anywhere near my penis. He could offer me a Ferrari and I wouldn't extend him Sponsorship.

With so many better options being performed by more seasoned practitioners, don't even waste your money with this quack.

Regionally you can try www.rejuvall.com/ (Dr. Carney in Atlanta) or www.phallofill.com in Dallas who perform HA injections (considerably safer alternative).

I’m only going to disagree with you on one point here. A DO is just as qualified as an MD. Yeah, Loria is what he is, and I do not approve. My brother is also a DO, and I know how hard he worked to become a doctor.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706430

Believe it or not but it wasn't meant as a slight against D.O.'s. I was implying that he was an MD (as opposed to a Nurse Practitioner, like in some states that are permitted to inject) and not a Surgeon, because of his background with Hair Restoration and Nutrition (as opposed to Internal Medicine, Family Practice, etc.), except I gave him his appropriate title. I suppose I can see how it came off as derogatory since it was contained in a paragraph meant to point out how lame the guy is - my apologies if my comments insinuated as much toward D.O.'s.

I have a cousin who's a D.O. and I'm equally confident in his abilities as any MD would be.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706451

As a follow-up, most states don't require an NP to inject. Actually, an RN under an MD is allowed to inject. Legally speaking, someone with a 2-year degree can inject. Big reason to keep your eyes open. Just saying.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706452

Buckeye71 wrote: As a follow-up, most states don't require an NP to inject. Actually, an RN under an MD is allowed to inject. Legally speaking, someone with a 2-year degree can inject. Big reason to keep your eyes open. Just saying.

I don't mind an RN who's a seasoned injector to perform this if it's (A.) legal and (B.) supervised by a qualified and/or experienced Medical Doctor, and I don't see the problem if they are providing good results.

Dr. Casavantes had a Nurse named Wade that used to work at the Clinic many years ago, and although he never performed the procedures himself, he was right there with Dr. C assisting in the procedure. There was no doubt he could do it if it were permitted, and I would have totally trusted him if he was vouched for by Dr. C.

The issue with Dr. Loria is ethics, not his title. Well sort of, one of his many ethical issues is that he calls himself a "Cosmetic Surgeon" when he's not remotely Board Certified in any surgery.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706456

• brazenkane
Dr. Loria is one of those guys who has an advert on an enormous billboard off of 836 (if you live in Miami you know this massive road). It would only take a little bit of digging such as I did...first here.. or even contacting that heavyweight Dr Paul Perito to find out that Loria is well.... everything that you've listed.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706477

I posted on Urofill a few months ago. Here is a copy of that post. I hope this helps.

I spoke at length with Brett from Dr. Paul Perito’s office. Dr. Perito is very well know as a Urologist who specializes in Penile Implants. He has a ton of video’s on YouTube. He also does Penile Enhancement, just the Girth Procedure. He uses HA but chooses to use Versa rather then Voluma. They claim that Versa has a better texture in the penis. He said Voluma is a good filler for many parts of the body but they feel Versa is best for the penis. They have been working on perfecting this technique for several years with several Doctors from Europe, and various Latin American countries.
What I found interesting is that Dr. Perito has developed his own HA and is already using it in The Dominican Republic and I believe some European countries. Brett claimed and has an even better texture then Versa.The advantage to this HA is that it lasts for several years. Some Penile Implant patients are going on 5 years and still have a significant amount of filler. They are working with the FDA in getting it approved. So anyway.this may be another option to consider. I mentioned to Brett the forum and he seemed unaware of its existence. Skeptical One this may be an opportunity for another sponsor.
Here is they web address urofill.com

Administrative Edit: Dr. Perito has not developed his own HA and it is not FDA approved.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706479

• brazenkane
I asked a Urologist who had over 30 yrs of practice about Dr. Paul Perito. He said that he was a "gifted" surgeon and incredible skill with his hands. That should give those reading an idea of the level this guy has.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706500

that’s good to know.

Newbie & Dr. Loria (Miami) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706539

• PhalloFILL
  • 972-663-5588
  • Thank you received: 10
PhalloFill has a well trained reconstructive urologist that is performing girth enhancement in Miami, Dr. Billy Cordon (Cordon-Galiano). He is a board certified urologist with a fellowship in reconstructive urology. Dr. Cordon has made a name for himself as one of the top reconstructive urologists in the country. He is definitely the urologist you want to see if your penis is maimed from a dog bite, gun shot, car accident or something similar. He puts a penis back together. His work is outstanding and reliable. As well is his girth enhancement skills. He is the primary medical advisory board member for PhalloFill. Because of his extensive background reconstructing the penis he is a very good injector. His understanding of the anatomy, structure, functions, etc. of the penis and his eye for aesthetics really merged and gave him the ability to create a fantastic girth enhancement outcome. He only injects Revanesse Versa Plus HA dermal filler and uses exclusively the PhalloFill girth enhancement technique.

Dr. Cordon has more information on the phallofill website here. phallofill.com/medical-advisory-board

And as far as the photo of the monster penis that seems to have the glans retract back inside or the shaft of the penis fall forward over the glans.... that's simply from over injecting. A good injector will stop the patient before this occurs.

Another comment without mentioning names... The PhalloFill Clinics have corrected numerous patients from south Florida who were injected with silicone and PMMA. Many of the patients we met with had no idea what was injected into them because they were asked to sign a waver stating that the filler product wasn't being disclosed to them. We have seen lumps, granulomas and more. Dr. Cordon has treated many of these patients with a technique called "de gloving" of the penis. This means the skin had to be removed and the dermal filler basically scraped out. In some of these silicone and PMMA patients we were able to break up the granulomas and correct with HA dermal filler. If anyone has a penis they are unhappy with because of a product other than HA dermal fillers that need to be corrected Dr. Cordon would be a great surgeon to correct.

Last edit: by PhalloFILL.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream