PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 1 year 4 months ago #1308709873

Pepperoni wrote: @Screen2584 I must have typed that incorrectly dermal graft with the fat injection or the MegaFill that will get it larger than just filler alone.

At first it was the dermal graft with MegaFill but when I told them to remove the pubic fat pad they said they will use that instead for less chance of rejection and I can always add filler on top of it. They said there should be at least 20ml + of the fat slurry they can inject after removing the pubic fat pad. They just said it’s my own body and they wouldn’t have to charge me extra for the MegaFill. Nowhere have I ever given them the impression that I’m looking to cut cost or anything. I’ll pay whatever to get great results and great care when it comes to this! They just seem to care about getting people the best bang for their buck so that you’re happy with the final results.
That’s the impression I’m getting because they could really be racking this bill up with me but they’re not and I think that says a lot for them.
Just like with the liposuction Hwang prides himself on being one of the best in Korea for lipo but said due to my visceral fat I most likely wouldn’t be happy with the results that I should continue to diet and exercise. He said he could give me a tighter chest but I’m just going to focus on the penis for now and that immediate area which will improve the appearance. I’m sure that I’m going to be hurting down there enough I don’t want my chest aching too.

You mentioned before that they make it seem like they don’t deglove which I had that impression for some reason too until watching the video, lol. I was on their website where they have sketches on how they do it. The sketches show a small incision where they slide the dermal graft up into the shaft nothing like what was on the video.

Dr Kim showed me a video where they did the slice at the top and bottom of the shaft then slid thin metal plates down through separating the shaft from the skin. The more I see it all the less sickened I am by it. I’m down to less than a week and need to get my mind made. 5S looks like what I’m going with but there’s still that part of that just wants a quick injection and quick recovery.

I think the video is much more reliable than sketches, and if you really want to be sure then you should ask. I also read some clinics describe it like that they "slide" or "inject" the dermal graft, but the dermal graft has to be attached to something, and the degloving procedure is clearly shown in the 5S video from the surgery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 1 year 3 months ago #1308710255

Not trying to butt my head in or anything, but I just wanted to give my opinion as someone also based in Asia (China but just moved to Singapore). Ive had 3 different HA sessions with the first one starting in 2016, and the latest touch up just a couple of months ago in Q3 2022. First time was with a doctor in New York but last couple of times in the UK with Androfill. I've thought a lot in the past about options in Korea, or even Thailand, but I ultimately decided against it. Lack of information, number of cases, and to me, the difficulty to communicate in detail in English about my penis made the risks outweigh the convenience of the shorter flight. Yes, it's logistically difficult to make the over 15+ hour flight to get to the UK from Asia (including layovers) and to carve out the time, come up with an excuse to friends/family etc but these are all factors that are controllable.

I considered Dr Kim in the past but after reading that reklaw case, there was just no way I would continue with that doctor. Regarding the alloderm vs other options, though it's still a valid procedure think the general consensus is HA/PMMA/Ellanse is more convenient + less intrusive than the grafting technique. Just my thoughts.

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 1 year 3 months ago #1308710559

Any updates from your surgery? I remember you were having it on 7th December. How’s the progress going ?

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 1 year 2 months ago #1308710764

Really curious to see how things went. Any updates? Hope you're healing well.

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711506

I’m assuming the surgery went well and you have moved on or something horrendous happened and you aren’t wanting to share your journey with us. I would really like to know what the end result was and if you recommend Proud Urology.

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 11 months 2 weeks ago #1308712031

To my pleasant surprise, Proud Urology reached back out to me from an email I sent a while ago. It appears they do have an English-speaking liaison that may pave the way to our first ever non-English (Asian) based Sponsor.

I know I've seen inquiries on the forums and in my inbox regarding options abroad, especially for those who reside in Oceania, Europe, and Asia, who often tour Southeast Asia (i.e. Thailand, South Korea, Japan, and so forth). Medical Tourism is big over there but the language barrier has been a major obstacle for the longest time. If you happen to be fluent in South Korean and would like to assist in helping me do some background research which may involve looking up South Korean sites, your help would be most appreciated. If you aren't already a Premium Member, I'll happily upgrade you for a lifetime. A volunteer Moderator position would also be in consideration if it interests you.

I'm in talks with Proud Urology and vetting what they provide, their physician backgrounds, and so forth. If any members have recent experience with the Clinic, your input would be most appreciated. If we both agree to terms, they'll likely join as early as this Summer. Stay tuned!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 11 months 2 weeks ago #1308712032

I’m really happy to hear how this is progressing. I think it’s a great result so far and that this operation or clinic can assist people worldwide and am very great full of you skeptical one for putting in the leg work and contributing to this forum. Many thanks from Melbourne, Australia !

Last edit: by Melbhunter.

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 10 months 4 weeks ago #1308712313

It turns out Proud Urology has a LOT of expertise in the arena of Male Enhancement services, including (but not limited to) penile augmentation (Girth & length), male liposuction, premature ejaculation treatment, vasotomies, and adult circumcisions.

They have an assortment of videos, as well as Before & After content that I found both impressive and abundant. If it not for it being a Korean Clinic, I would have found this place sooner. That isn't a knock on them, it's just that this site is largely English-spoken with a largely American, Canadian, British, and Australian audience according to analytics.

After having heard mentions of it over the years, I reached out one last time a few months ago and to my surprise, their Patient Coordinator is fully fluent in English and they take plenty of Medical Tourists throughout the year.

After reviewing their credentials (which honestly can be difficult given the language/culture, medical policies, and geography), I've come away feeling confident that they can be of benefit to our Community. This is especially true for those who travel to that region of the world for vacation and medical tourism.

Of note - they provide both Dermal Filler (Korean brand) and dermal graft (similar to Surgimend and Alloderm) for Girth as well as other procedures.

I'm HAPPY to announce that we have our first Asian-based Sponsor to the PhalloBoards --> PROUD Urology coming this Summer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Proud_Urology

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712524

The following user(s) said Thank You: Proud_Urology

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712554

Melbhunter wrote: I’m really happy to hear how this is progressing. I think it’s a great result so far and that this operation or clinic can assist people worldwide and am very great full of you skeptical one for putting in the leg work and contributing to this forum. Many thanks from Melbourne, Australia !

Sorry I meant to quote this, this is post that made me eager to find pepperonis follow up post.

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712555

bicboyanaconda733 wrote:

Melbhunter wrote: I’m really happy to hear how this is progressing. I think it’s a great result so far and that this operation or clinic can assist people worldwide and am very great full of you skeptical one for putting in the leg work and contributing to this forum. Many thanks from Melbourne, Australia !

Sorry I meant to quote this, this is post that made me eager to find pepperonis follow up post.

Hopefully he does. In his previous posts, he did say Proud Urology was his choice, complimented their Clinic overall, and said they were a pretty busy place. He seemed to have been confident in his choice, which added to my overall confidence about this practice.

Some men, once they get work done, tend to move on. I hope he comes to at least chime in on an update.

If you go far back enough, you'll see plenty of progress reports that stop after a few months. That's because now that a guy has this "issue" figured out, he wants to move on from it, which includes no longer visiting a site that talks about something he's already solved. You just like to hope they'll chime in to pay it forward to the guys before them.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 10 months 1 week ago #1308712652

Skeptical_One wrote:

bicboyanaconda733 wrote:

Hopefully he does. In his previous posts, he did say Proud Urology was his choice, complimented their Clinic overall, and said they were a pretty busy place. He seemed to have been confident in his choice, which added to my overall confidence about this practice.

Some men, once they get work done, tend to move on. I hope he comes to at least chime in on an update.

If you go far back enough, you'll see plenty of progress reports that stop after a few months. That's because now that a guy has this "issue" figured out, he wants to move on from it, which includes no longer visiting a site that talks about something he's already solved. You just like to hope they'll chime in to pay it forward to the guys before them.

Fair enough because this happened to me, I was going to go through with a procedure but ended up backing out for personal/family reasons.

However I am going to South Korea and I will be going to Proud Urology for my procedure. I have bought my airline ticket and booked a hotel. I have even spoken to James Multiple times. He was really informative and patient with me, and that says a lot because I emailed him a lot :)
Just would have been nice to see some ones first hand experience like "Pepperoni" for example.

Anyway I guess it will be me being the first to offer this Forum first hand experience at Proud Urology What ever the out come will be I will definitely report back here once I have the procedure done. Initially it would just be in a form of a diary of the experience. But once I feel I have passed the first month of recovery (when it is swollen anyway) and don't need the compression bandage anymore I will post my before and after pictures.

I have a great respect for South Koreans as my wife is half Korean. My impression of South Koreans is that they have a very hard working, intelligent, egalitarian and proud nature. They care a lot more about their reputation and honor than many other countries in the world. After watching their procedure surgical videos on you tube through their website, you can clearly see they are very experienced + impressively efficient + organized in the operating room and that the surgeons have steady dexterous hands. I have very high hopes for the procedures success, otherwise I would not have committed.

Just wish me luck and a safe flight when I go in August, and ofcourse a safe return! ;)

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 10 months 1 week ago #1308712653

Screen2584 wrote:

Pepperoni wrote: @Screen2584 I must have typed that incorrectly dermal graft with the fat injection or the MegaFill that will get it larger than just filler alone.

At first it was the dermal graft with MegaFill but when I told them to remove the pubic fat pad they said they will use that instead for less chance of rejection and I can always add filler on top of it. They said there should be at least 20ml + of the fat slurry they can inject after removing the pubic fat pad. They just said it’s my own body and they wouldn’t have to charge me extra for the MegaFill. Nowhere have I ever given them the impression that I’m looking to cut cost or anything. I’ll pay whatever to get great results and great care when it comes to this! They just seem to care about getting people the best bang for their buck so that you’re happy with the final results.
That’s the impression I’m getting because they could really be racking this bill up with me but they’re not and I think that says a lot for them.
Just like with the liposuction Hwang prides himself on being one of the best in Korea for lipo but said due to my visceral fat I most likely wouldn’t be happy with the results that I should continue to diet and exercise. He said he could give me a tighter chest but I’m just going to focus on the penis for now and that immediate area which will improve the appearance. I’m sure that I’m going to be hurting down there enough I don’t want my chest aching too.

You mentioned before that they make it seem like they don’t deglove which I had that impression for some reason too until watching the video, lol. I was on their website where they have sketches on how they do it. The sketches show a small incision where they slide the dermal graft up into the shaft nothing like what was on the video.

Dr Kim showed me a video where they did the slice at the top and bottom of the shaft then slid thin metal plates down through separating the shaft from the skin. The more I see it all the less sickened I am by it. I’m down to less than a week and need to get my mind made. 5S looks like what I’m going with but there’s still that part of that just wants a quick injection and quick recovery.

I think the video is much more reliable than sketches, and if you really want to be sure then you should ask. I also read some clinics describe it like that they "slide" or "inject" the dermal graft, but the dermal graft has to be attached to something, and the degloving procedure is clearly shown in the 5S video from the surgery.

Hi Screen, I have been reading your posts about your procedure and would like to thank you for your time an effort.

Would it be too much trouble if you could tell me how much girth increase you saw after your procedure after you healed ? was it about an inch or so ? Did you experience tightness (I realize there was some phimosis due to the foreskin...) at all on your shaft or lose any erect length at the end of the day so to speak? I guess what I am wondering is, was there a trade off of any kind to get to where you are now in terms of girth/length wise before and after ?

Last edit: by bicboyanaconda733. Reason: made a mistake

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 10 months 1 week ago #1308712658

For those who're looking for more information on Proud Urology, I found a discussion forum from one of the doctors in proud urology in Naver, the largest korean online forum.

I don't know Korean myself but google translate is able to do an adequate job.

cafe.naver.com/zuperman/

Might have to sign up but it's simple enough.

Hope this helps - it seems the recovery time is rather lengthy and there are non-negligible complications in some of the forum posts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bicboyanaconda733

PROUD UROLOGY 5s SURGERY KOREA 10 months 1 week ago #1308712663

clueless2 wrote: For those who're looking for more information on Proud Urology, I found a discussion forum from one of the doctors in proud urology in Naver, the largest korean online forum.

I don't know Korean myself but google translate is able to do an adequate job.

cafe.naver.com/zuperman/

Might have to sign up but it's simple enough.

Hope this helps - it seems the recovery time is rather lengthy and there are non-negligible complications in some of the forum posts.

Proud Urology offers a number of surgical options (as well as non-surgical) for an array of solutions, including enlargement, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and so on. Surgery in general is typically more invasive and a longer recover time isn't uncommon. We've recently had a Dr. Liu (Surgimend) patient who has explained it can take a couple of months for full recovery, and that procedure is similar to one of Proud's surgical options.

Furthermore, no procedure is without risk, and complications aren't unheard of in cosmetic medicine. Even boob & butt jobs don't always go as planned. This is even more true with surgical options. What I do know is how committed this Clinic is to the advancement and innovation of male sexual medicine, and if I were to go anywhere in that part of the world, I'd go with a Practice that specializes in male phalloplasty, not just one that "offers it among other procedures."

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream