PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question.

Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question. 2 years 2 months ago #1308706418

Is it squishy Erect ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question. 2 years 2 months ago #1308706423

Those pictures are from after the first procedure and i would say filler would fairly remain in place ( not 100% but sufficient) after subsequent injections it feels like it moves with the skin more each time more.

Vein are not as visible but if your injecte a filler between them and your skin that seems pretty unavoidable to me, not that i did bother much, many girl dig a meaty Dick

Last edit: by mat744.

Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question. 2 years 2 months ago #1308706425

I’m confused do you still have the filler or not ???

If so how is it now ?

Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question. 2 years 2 months ago #1308706434

Ok mate to recap :

First injection macrolane 10 ml im 2015
    You ve seen the picture above, fairly successful, could improve firmness but it was ok and have not been called out on it wlthough fireskin git s bit thicker for dome reason ( not sure if product migration or small constant inflamation)

Second injection 2018- mix voluma macrolane - poor results both in term of firmess and eastetically, product mixing too much with skin and being very squishy. Foreskin got very thick and ugly but could somehow live with it ( your expectations on easthetics start going down at one point ..) . - no picture

Third injection - end 2021 - teodysal ultradeep ( firmest HA). Very poor results, even more squishy especially the part on the top of the shaft which is like have s ball of product but not enough skin tension to keep in place or firm) . Very poor esthetic and feeling especially soft, like having slim floating around between actual shaft snd skin. Not even firm enough to keep a permanent semi for the locker room snd Foreskin is kind of frankesteiny ( will dissolve Foreskin part though) . Bring called on it basically all the time especially when soft “ you have like a lot skin ..”, “what happened to your Dick” ... pics snd video in attachement are related to the last injection ( i did a little pull already on the soft pic, otherwise Dick is entirely covered by Foreskin when fully soft.

As said I don t think the worsening of result is due to injector technic snd prob not to product only but could be the extra stretched skin form previous injections and manual PE

Hope it helps the discussion
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question. 2 years 2 months ago #1308706435

Thanks for sharing your posts - real life experiences bring much needed clarity to both the pros & cons of a procedure, etc.

I'll be honest, I think this is a case of the "uncut problem" rearing its head, and for some, leaves to poor aesthetics. To be quite frank, if not for the Foreskin, the shaft isn't terrible visually (as in, it appears it can be corrected).

Out of curiosity, did you ever get the Macrolane dissolved or did it dissipate by the time you tried again in 2018? I ask because that iteration of HA was known for its "squishiness" and not ideal for penile application. In other words, I wonder how much HA persisted, and if multiple rounds could have contributed to said-squishiness. Also, would you describe the softer areas all along the shaft or mostly the Foreskin?

Again I want to thank you for the photos & details, it reveals the risks associated with any elective procedure (breast implants have a variety of complications for example), and the importance to weigh the pros & cons and if you feel you're a candidate for these kinds of procedures. This post highlights the realities of Foreskin issues (they can be successful but do elevate risks of poorer aesthetic outcomes). I'd say though, if you do have Foreskin, I'd opt for HA given that it's temporary and more readily reversible than other dermal fillers.

Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question. 2 years 2 months ago #1308706450

hi, indeed the shaft is visually okay looking if not considering the Foreskin.

the problem is rather in the feeling ( very not firm) which i think is indeed linked to the uncutness + extra loose skin. where you able to see the video s as well ? not sure if they pass through the forum but i think it gives a good sense of how it must feel.

Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question. 2 years 2 months ago #1308706455

What’s the Dr that done it saying about these problems ?

Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question. 2 years 1 month ago #1308706485

I have to see them the 16 to dissolve the Foreskin, i hope it does works well.

There are two important point that i should mention as well regarding those procedure :

1. after the Second procedure (when it started to be bad) i got quite a stong infection (that i took for normal swelling) leading to very high swelling and redness/pain for some days before i took antibio and it went down. this may have impacted the health of my Dick skin and elasticity somehow

2. i did lose significant degree of sensitivity and part of my penis got somehow a certain degree of numbness after the second injection, mainly on the superior part of the shaft (sensation is like a mixed of numbness and sensitive/sligtly painfull or oversensitive at the same time, hard to explain) i thought initially it would be because of the lidocaine but it appeared to stay that way and is maybe due to the complication i mentioned above.

Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question. 2 years 1 month ago #1308706566

• Moses
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
I know this is a post on fillers, but do you have any experience hearing about Dr. Solomons technique on grafting and being able to perform on uncircumcised for realistic Girth gains and not out of the question too much?

Uncircumcised HA flaccid appearance question. 2 years 1 month ago #1308706568

Moses wrote: I know this is a post on fillers, but do you have any experience hearing about Dr. Solomons technique on grafting and being able to perform on uncircumcised for realistic girth gains and not out of the question too much?

I too would prefer we stay on course but I will chime in since it's sort-of topic related and I was fortunate to get a quick response from Dr. Solomon. I updated the Dr. Solomon Q&A Thread with the following Q&A:

Question:
There has been much discussion about how uncircumcised penises see a higher frequency of aesthetic irregularity or complication via Dermal Filler injections (Hyaluronic Acid, PMMA, etc) versus Circumcised men.

A member (username Moses) of this forum asked whether or not your grafting technique (presumably Surgimend) also has this problem? In other words, would you strongly recommend or require Circumcision for a man who undergoes your procedure, or is the patient's Circumcision-status (cut or uncut) irrelevant/trivial to the success of your procedure?

Dr. Solomon's Response:
Thanks for this question. I perform my grafting procedure in a slightly different manner in uncircumcised men. I think the complications for fillers will be higher in uncircumcised men due to potential disruption of blood flow to the glans. In order to prevent that in my method, I perform what I describe as a widening rather than a full wrap method. This way, there is less disruption of blood flow to the glans and it preserves a band of skin on the top of the shaft for drainage of blood to help with healing. This is separate from blood in the Corpus Cavernosa.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream