PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Success with manual PE after Ellanse?

Success with manual PE after Ellanse? 2 years 4 months ago #1308705934

• jeffb
  • jeffb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all I’ve been thinking about getting Ellanse but I’m been reading conflicting reports on whether or not exercises like Jelqing and Hanging can be done afterwards. Anyone have success with manual penis enlargement exercises AFTER getting Ellanse done?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Success with manual PE after Ellanse? 2 years 4 months ago #1308705947

i stretch and I think i got some gains. i think but idk.

Success with manual PE after Ellanse? 2 years 4 months ago #1308706116

Yes I hang after getting Ellanse. Gained prob 0.7 Inch Erect length, I'm not sure why you think you couldn't do manual pe ? If anything id imagine it would help the process as you don't turtle

Success with manual PE after Ellanse? 2 years 4 months ago #1308706129

Strongaverage wrote: Yes I hang after getting Ellanse. Gained prob 0.7 Inch Erect length, I'm not sure why you think you couldn't do manual pe ? If anything id imagine it would help the process as you don't turtle

This isn’t true though. I have PMMA and I still turtle up badly. Even after getting auditional shots to relax the penis.

Success with manual PE after Ellanse? 2 years 4 months ago #1308706150

i had about .5 of newbie stretching gains--nothing after. Jelqing has a mixed review. I know that after Ellanse that I swell an Inch in circumference for about 24 hours after masturbation or sex. Maybe little more. Ellanse is still not well characterized in the penis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: toogoodtobetrue, GrowthMindset

Success with manual PE after Ellanse? 2 years 3 months ago #1308706201

This is my personal experience with it. So you are saying the Turtling became worse after using a filler or just didn't improve ?

I was a Grower before the procedure but the additional weight turned me into a shower. Oddly and somewhat unbelievably I somehow gained 2mm of Erect length which I can only think is from the constant additional weight of the product (this was 6 months or so later when I checked with no pe and yes I measured correctly).

Success with manual PE after Ellanse? 2 years 3 months ago #1308706202

As far as I know with HA and also Ellanse the Turtling almost always improve, maybe PMMA works differently

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream