• Page:

TOPIC: Dr Ivan Aguilar

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 5 months ago #1308705832

• h3o2
  • h3o2's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 2
Has anyone gone through him for his lengthening and enlargement? I did a search on here and only one mention of him was going to reach out to that user but hes banned? Anyways I’ve been contemplating going back and forth on lig cut and for my self it would be beneficial even with the possible draw backs the reward for my case will out weigh the risk. I seen dr a Aguilar specialized in ftm and other trans services and he’s gotten fairly good reviews on that aspect, I know different procedures.

But if anyone has any experiences I’d love to hear it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 5 months ago #1308705839

• Shot
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi i know the doctor ivan is one os the best in Mexico top 1 he is a really good doctor he is a master

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 5 months ago #1308705840

• h3o2
  • General
  • General
Why does this reply make me think twice now

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 5 months ago #1308705841

• Shot
Try to see the peniflex in you tube or dr ivan peniflex is the new is like penuma but different thing

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 5 months ago #1308705872

I was/am in talks with him for Sponsorship here, especially since he offers a variety of Male Enhancement services including lengthening. However, I told him that I could not extend a Sponsorship opportunity as long as he promoted or included this "peniflex" device. This material is essentially the Mexican version of the rigid silicone implant we call the "Penuma" in the U.S., or at least that's how Dr. Aguilar described it. Since patents are at play, I'm sure there are some nuanced differences, but they basically achieve Girth the same way.

The PhalloBoards is a No-Silicone-Zone, and by that I mean myself, the Moderation team, most forum veterans, and all my Sponsors (Doctors & Clinics), and even some credible & reputable non-Sponsors have denounced the use of silicone for the purposes of penis enlargement. That isn't to say silicone can't be effective in other parts of the body, but in my decade of moderating a penis enlargement site, silicone has always been a poor choice for penile augmentation.

This is due to both the frequency of complications/issues/complaints, AND the severity of complications if & when they do occur. It doesn't help that (historically) the few Doctors that offer it also have poor ethical track records, although I'm not alleging Dr. Aguilar is necessarily unethical - I gave him reasons to discontinue the use of this device and until he does or doesn't, I will withhold any Sponsorship (which also means denying myself additional income, so I hope my readership truly understands I give a damn).

The No-Silicone-Zone I speak of includes:
  • Rigid silicone implants for purposes of enlargement (and NOT erectile dysfunction, those are a totally different story)
  • Large volume of silicone oil or gel injections
That said, Dr. Aguilar could very well be a good surgeon but until such time he discontinues the use of his silicone, I'm afraid I cannot recommend him in good faith, Sponsorship or not.

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 5 months ago #1308705879

This is the reason I love this site, not promoting high risk procedure that are unsafe in the long run. If it wasn’t for this site I wouldn’t have known about Dr. Shafer clinical trials which I was lucky to be one of the few volunteers. I felt lot more confidence getting the treatment than before, even thou people would say nothing to worry about after getting the fillers felt lot better.

Eventually I would do lengthing surgery and PMMA filler knowing it’s worth getting it. Plus it’s too costly to do filler every single year or so .

Skeptical_One wrote: I was/am in talks with him for Sponsorship here, especially since he offers a variety of Male Enhancement services including lengthening. However, I told him that I could not extend a Sponsorship opportunity as long as he promoted or included this "peniflex" device. This material is essentially the Mexican version of the rigid silicone implant we call the "Penuma" in the U.S., or at least that's how Dr. Aguilar described it. Since patents are at play, I'm sure there are some nuanced differences, but they basically achieve Girth the same way.

The PhalloBoards is a No-Silicone-Zone, and by that I mean myself, the Moderation team, most forum veterans, and all my Sponsors (Doctors & Clinics), and even some credible & reputable non-Sponsors have denounced the use of silicone for the purposes of penis enlargement. That isn't to say silicone can't be effective in other parts of the body, but in my decade of moderating a penis enlargement site, silicone has always been a poor choice for penile augmentation.

This is due to both the frequency of complications/issues/complaints, AND the severity of complications if & when they do occur. It doesn't help that (historically) the few Doctors that offer it also have poor ethical track records, although I'm not alleging Dr. Aguilar is necessarily unethical - I gave him reasons to discontinue the use of this device and until he does or doesn't, I will withhold any Sponsorship (which also means denying myself additional income, so I hope my readership truly understands I give a damn).

The No-Silicone-Zone I speak of includes:

• Rigid silicone implants for purposes of enlargement (and NOT erectile dysfunction, those are a totally different story)
  • Large volume of silicone oil or gel injections
That said, Dr. Aguilar could very well be a good surgeon but until such time he discontinues the use of his silicone, I'm afraid I cannot recommend him in good faith, Sponsorship or not.

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 4 months ago #1308705991

• h3o2
  • General
  • General
I understand the no silicone in the Dick thing I am against it too. But I am only interested in his lig cut and FFT. I actually just scheduled with him in February for a lig cut, FFT, scrotoplasty, and pubic liposuction. I’ll make a progress report a couple weeks before my journey so people can get a review on here about him. I’ve done a lot of research on him mainly on ftm of mtf transitions, but all have been very positive as far as results and the doctor himself.

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 4 months ago #1308705992

I have no doubt he's a fantastic surgeon, and I'd like to work with him one day, but the silicone implant wasn't necessarily a knock against him, just a responsibility of mine having moderated a surgical penis enlargement site not to endorse these sorts of obsolete & unacceptably high-risk procedures.

For example, there are a bunch of new doctors in the U.S. offering a specific brand of rigid silicone implant, many of whom don't see the implant's inherent flaws right away. I wouldn't be surprised to see many of them discontinue its use after months & years of what will clearly present themselves as a poor complication rate. I mention this because there is reason to believe Dr. Aguilar is simply not acquainted (yet) with the rigid implant's inherent flaws, namely the idea of a "dildo inside your penis" just doesn't work well; in other words, I don't think he employs the use of the implant intentionally irresponsible like some other physicians I've covered in the past.

I hope there can be some reconciliation with his Clinic and my stance on the implants, perhaps having a way to have him on board without him promoting the implant here? I'm not sure, ethics & site integrity is paramount to me, so it'd be something I'd have to dwell on.

Good luck with your procedure though, look forward to your progress reporting!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 4 months ago #1308705993

• h3o2
  • General
  • General

Skeptical_One wrote: I have no doubt he's a fantastic surgeon, and I'd like to work with him one day, but the silicone implant wasn't necessarily a knock against him, just a responsibility of mine having moderated a surgical penis enlargement site not to endorse these sorts of obsolete & unacceptably high-risk procedures.

For example, there are a bunch of new doctors in the U.S. offering a specific brand of rigid silicone implant, many of whom don't see the implant's inherent flaws right away. I wouldn't be surprised to see many of them discontinue its use after months & years of what will clearly present themselves as a poor complication rate. I mention this because there is reason to believe Dr. Aguilar is simply not acquainted (yet) with the rigid implant's inherent flaws, namely the idea of a "dildo inside your penis" just doesn't work well; in other words, I don't think he employs the use of the implant intentionally irresponsible like some other physicians I've covered in the past.

I hope there can be some reconciliation with his Clinic and my stance on the implants, perhaps having a way to have him on board without him promoting the implant here? I'm not sure, ethics & site integrity is paramount to me, so it'd be something I'd have to dwell on.

Good luck with your procedure though, look forward to your progress reporting!

You may want to reach out to him again? He even recommended I not get the implant (didn’t ask about it) but I told him my wants and he recommended just a lig cut and FFT. I think he may offer the peniflex as a different alternative but he definitely seemed like he was extremely particular on who gets it and who doesn’t.

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 4 months ago #1308706009

• Shot
Hi I go to do the same in February whit dr Aguilar cut ligaments and a look if I use peniflex or grass y what to get at list 15 cm in Girth

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 4 months ago #1308706010

• h3o2
  • General
  • General
At what office? Why did you go with the peniflex? Dr Aguilar prefers the natural method over silicone, and only offers the peniflex if that’s what the customer wants. I’m staying far away from any silicone implant.

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 4 months ago #1308706046

I’m 14 days post op with Dr. Ivan.
Pre op Flaccid length was around 4 inches, now it’s over 5.
Flaccid Girth was around 3.5-4”, now it’s closer to 6.
Pre op Erect length - 8.25”
Pre op Erect Girth - 5.25”

My lig cut instantly added a little over an Inch. I’ll have an unevenish scar cause it opened up.

My FFT seems decent and even. Only issue is that I got Circumcised and my inner Foreskin is so swollen (looks like I have a donut of swollen Foreskin) that I’m having trouble sticking the head out and opted to leave it until some of the swelling goes down.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 4 months ago #1308706060

• h3o2
  • General
  • General
Thanks for that!! I go in the end of February for a lig cut, FFT, pubic lipo, scrotoplasty. How was the hotel? Did they have you stay at that spa? Care to go a little more in-depth of the pre and post op travel? Also how was the food there?

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 4 months ago #1308706063

Do328 wrote: I’ve tried to post pictures and I’m unable to.

Do328 wrote: I’m 14 days post op with Dr. Ivan.
Pre op Flaccid length was around 4 inches, now it’s over 5.
Flaccid Girth was around 3.5-4”, now it’s closer to 6.
Pre op Erect length - 8.25”
Pre op Erect Girth - 5.25”

My lig cut instantly added a little over an Inch. I’ll have an unevenish scar cause it opened up.

My FFT seems decent and even. Only issue is that I got Circumcised and my inner Foreskin is so swollen (looks like I have a donut of swollen Foreskin) that I’m having trouble sticking the head out and opted to leave it until some of the swelling goes down.

Try posting again, you need to use the "Attachment" button just below the text box.

Dr Ivan Aguilar 2 years 4 months ago #1308706073

The hotel was great honestly. The food service is cool. Each meal is about 10-15 dollars. The food was good.
I did not go to the spa, I could have if I wanted to but was more worried about the procedure and busting out a quick one lol.
Pre op - I just shaved and showered
Post op -
Antibiotics for like 10 days
You’ll be in pain for the first 3ish days, just sore.
Public lipo will cause you to swell crazy
bandaging and wrapping. I would honestly for the first week do not go being down or over to pick things up. I popped my stitches picking something up. I’m now having to clean it out with pressurized saline solution and rub antibacterial cream on it. I’ll probably have a weird looking scar but don’t really care at the moment.
Yesterday, I began massaging the edema and was finally able to some what pull my glans through. After I was done, I wrapped the edema tight on the side of the shaft.
It’s still very swollen and the skin feels stiff.
The good news is that the swelling is starting to go down. My Frenulum is still raw and bloody? Or swollen and red lol. Idk.

I would say plan on being off your feet for like 5 days or else you’ll swell up. My only concerns atm is possible scaring on my skin for the stretching and breaking of it. But I think that if I compress and massage I should be fine and the scar, if I do have one on my shaft, will be minimized.

Last edit: by Do328. Reason: Forgot a few post op things
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream