PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is the best starting filler?

What is the best starting filler? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705565

• ColdFire
  • ColdFire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
I've been doing a ton of reading about different fillers. Some of the articles are a few years old, so I'm curious if there are newer fillers that may be better.

I'm looking at having my first treatment done this month.

HA seems safe, reversible, and time tested
CMC seems like it has better firmness and lasts longer
Fat seems risky and easy to screw up
PMMA is nice because it's permanent, but you can't get it in the states and it's not easily reversible. Seems risky since technology is progressing rapidly in this area.

What do you guys recommend for the first time?
Also, if you go HA, can you go with CMC in the future? Can you mix them?

My measurements:
PBEL - 6.25"
EL - 5.75"
EG - 4.5"

My goal is about 5.5" in Girth, maybe slightly larger depending on how my wife reacts and is okay with the size.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What is the best starting filler? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705569

From some of my readings tonight, CMC appears to be an HA alternative, but a lot "newer" on the cosmetic scene, relatively speaking. Much like HA, depending on brand/formulation, you'll find differences in firmness, longevity, etc. If you choose the CMC route, I implore you to start a Progress Report here because there simply isn't any sufficient data for its use in penile augmentation. How it truly compares to HA in all the "check box" categories is just hard to say at present time.

Having read every post on the forum and in many discussions with my readership through private messages & emails, I'm convinced Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is the best "starting filler." It boasts both being temporary and reversible, making it like the "tattoo you won't have to regret." It occurs naturally in our body making it the safest non-surgical filler option on the market. Lastly, almost every Sponsor here offers it, so there are plenty of quality options depending on your region.

Fat is also safe but technically a "surgical" route - if done right (not to overfill in order to ensure proper vascularization + sufficient quality fat from harvest site) by an experienced physician (Dr. Carney would be my recommendation here), free fat transfer remains a viable option. Also has a strong safety profile due to it being your own tissue.

PMMA is permanent and Removal can be invasive. That said, it's shown to be remarkably resilient and efficacious --> guys have been getting it injected in their penises for over a decade and reports here show that no one's Dick has fallen off yet, so it remains the most effective non-surgical permanent solution available.

Fillers can sometimes be mixed yes, but I'm of the camp of trying to stick to one if possible. Also depends on the fillers used and the comfort level of the performing physician. You have a great starting size, I'd say 1-2 rounds of filler treatment and you'll have a hefty unit. Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColdFire

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

What is the best starting filler? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705575

Given your current stats, I would just go for the PMMA. Yes, you could do HA and then reverse it if you don’t like it. But believe me when I tell you that you’re going to love it. You’re talking about going from average to big. You’re going to love it. Your wife is going to love it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColdFire

What is the best starting filler? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705577

• ColdFire

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Given your current stats, I would just go for the PMMA. Yes, you could do HA and then reverse it if you don’t like it. But believe me when I tell you that you’re going to love it. You’re talking about going from average to big. You’re going to love it. Your wife is going to love it.

Thanks for the advice everyone! I’ll start a progress report later today and will detail my journey. How does PMMA feel? Ive heard HA can get a little fleshy. Is PMMA firmer? I’m keen on a firmer feel based on my wife’s preferences.

What is the best starting filler? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705578

• ColdFire

Skeptical_One wrote: Fillers can sometimes be mixed yes, but I'm of the camp of trying to stick to one if possible. Also depends on the fillers used and the comfort level of the performing physician. You have a great starting size, I'd say 1-2 rounds of filler treatment and you'll have a hefty unit. Good luck.

Very interesting. So if someone got HA first to start, would you recommend letting it completely metabolize before switching to PMMA? Or I guess you could dissolve the HA and then go PMMA. Will your tissue be willing to take PMMA as well after HA?

What is the best starting filler? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705591

You can get PMMA (Bellafill) in the states! Morganstern offers PMMA located in Atlanta,Ga.

What is the best starting filler? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705592

ColdFire wrote:

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Given your current stats, I would just go for the PMMA. Yes, you could do HA and then reverse it if you don’t like it. But believe me when I tell you that you’re going to love it. You’re talking about going from average to big. You’re going to love it. Your wife is going to love it.

Thanks for the advice everyone! I’ll start a progress report later today and will detail my journey. How does PMMA feel? Ive heard HA can get a little fleshy. Is PMMA firmer? I’m keen on a firmer feel based on my wife’s preferences.

In the Erect state it feels totally natural. You literally wouldn’t know the difference, even in your own Dick. In the Flaccid state, it does feel a bit different, but not in a way that anyone else (except maybe a doctor) would notice. The skin feels thicker, which is basically accurate. This is all from my experience with PMMA. I don’t have any experience with HA.

What is the best starting filler? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705593

• ColdFire

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

ColdFire wrote:

In the Erect state it feels totally natural. You literally wouldn’t know the difference, even in your own Dick. In the Flaccid state, it does feel a bit different, but not in a way that anyone else (except maybe a doctor) would notice. The skin feels thicker, which is basically accurate. This is all from my experience with PMMA. I don’t have any experience with HA.

Interesting. Thanks for all the input! Based on your signature, it looks like you have had PMMA for ~3 years. Any nodules? Also, are you retaining the full gain once the gel dissolved? Any concerns on the long term viability?

What is the best starting filler? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705617

ColdFire wrote:

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

ColdFire wrote:

Interesting. Thanks for all the input! Based on your signature, it looks like you have had PMMA for ~3 years. Any nodules? Also, are you retaining the full gain once the gel dissolved? Any concerns on the long term viability?

It’s two years now. My first round was in 2019. No nodules. The carrier and swilling were gone after a few days, then it the collagen magic happened. No decreased since then. As far as I can tell, it should be fine for the rest of my life.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream