PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone use Dr Moghadam from Modern Aesthetica ?

Anyone use Dr Moghadam from Modern Aesthetica ? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705532

• riggsrodds
  • riggsrodds's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Dr says hes been doing procedures for some time but dont see any experiences on this forum.
Anyone familiar with Dr Moghadam from Modern Aesthetica?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone use Dr Moghadam from Modern Aesthetica ? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705561

Many Clinics around the country are starting to offer Male Enhancement in addition to their general cosmetic services, especially since dermal fillers have proven very successful in this regard -- I'm of the belief that this forum and its amazing community played a big role in stimulating the supply & demand side of Girth injections, and many of these Clinics are jumping on the "band wagon" because... why not?

I must stress, being an aesthetic medical professional doesn't necessarily mean they are any good at penis enlargement. Pardon the crude example, but you can go to a lot of Tattoo parlors, but often times there are only a handful locally worth getting ink done with. This isn't just a nose or chin job, it's an intimate part of our manhood, and the quality of your performing physician is paramount for a successful end result.

For this reason I strongly recommend PB Sponsors since they are Clinics that have not only been vetted for quality, but often times are the innovators in the field. There are also some non-Sponsors I'd recommend depending on what services you're looking for, but I personally wouldn't see a penis doc that hasn't been mentioned here.... the only non-physician owned site on the topic of Phalloplasty anywhere on the English-speaking web.

Just an hour from this Modern Aesthetica you can see the very talented Dr. Tsay in Organge County. Highly competent in injection technique and popular among his clients. This all said, it would be interesting to see if this Modern Aesthetica is any good, and not just another random cosmetic clinic jumping the proverbial cash cow train.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream