TOPIC: Moorgate Andrology

Moorgate Andrology 2 years 5 months ago #1308705523

• John1982
  • John1982's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Lads,

So i’ve been close to pulling the trigger with Androfill. But without many recent reviews or up to date before and after’s I haven’t felt completely comfortable with going ahead. Then after tomerrdels progress report on Dr Horns conduct its left me even more unsure.

I’m from the UK so would like to stay here and the only other clinic with good reviews on UK trustpilot (actually many more good reviews than Androfill) is Moorgate Andrology. I haven’t heard much on the forum about them. Does anyone on the forum have an information or experience with them. @Skeptical_One have you had any contact with them? It would be great to have some more options in the UK.

Thanks John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moorgate Andrology 2 years 5 months ago #1308705544

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11

John1982 wrote: Hi Lads,

So i’ve been close to pulling the trigger with Androfill. But without many recent reviews or up to date before and after’s I haven’t felt completely comfortable with going ahead. Then after tomerrdels progress report on Dr Horns conduct its left me even more unsure.

I’m from the UK so would like to stay here and the only other clinic with good reviews on UK trustpilot (actually many more good reviews than Androfill) is Moorgate Andrology. I haven’t heard much on the forum about them. Does anyone on the forum have an information or experience with them. @Skeptical_One have you had any contact with them? It would be great to have some more options in the UK.

Thanks John

I would personally go with Moorgate out of the alternatives to Androfill.
I understand from quite a few sources that standards at Moorgate have improved dramatically over the past few years.
They have a very good doctor who flies in from Lebanon, although given he is based abroad aftercare could be an issue.
There are a few other options in the UK, but far from ideal. This murky corner of cosmetic medicine tends to attract a lot of rouge doctors.

Regarding Trustpilot, it is quite easy for the marketing team to write positive reviews, and for a paid subscriber it is not difficult to have bad reviews removed. uk.trustpilot.com/review/trustpilot.com?stars=1
Google reviews tend to be harder to fudge, and Phalloboards is able to be relied upon.
On that final point, I think we resolved the issue with the patient you referred to in the end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Androfill.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream