PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Androfill London updates

Androfill London updates 2 years 5 months ago #1308705539

Androfill wrote: Do you know which filler you had?
40ml of Volux would hold up better than 40ml of Ultra 4 or most other products.

If it starts to feel slushy, then you can dissolve it away and hopefully be back to your original penis.

Juvederm Voluma XC with Morganstern in Atlanta. So far it’s held up ok. I should also mention I’m 7” so a bit longer than average. I just didn’t realize the product got softer as time went on. I really want to have Ellanse next go around so i guess I just need to keep an eye on it and if it begins to feel too soft then i can dissolve it rather than top it up. Thanks again for your contribution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Androfill London updates 2 years 5 months ago #1308705543

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11

Dickwhitman79 wrote:

Androfill wrote: Do you know which filler you had?
40ml of Volux would hold up better than 40ml of Ultra 4 or most other products.

If it starts to feel slushy, then you can dissolve it away and hopefully be back to your original penis.

Juvederm Voluma XC with Morganstern in Atlanta. So far it’s held up ok. I should also mention I’m 7” so a bit longer than average. I just didn’t realize the product got softer as time went on. I really want to have Ellanse next go around so i guess I just need to keep an eye on it and if it begins to feel too soft then i can dissolve it rather than top it up. Thanks again for your contribution.

At 7 inches you're quite long, so the product is more thinly spread. Voluma tends to last quite a long time before becoming weaker. Considering your length and the product you might not experience too much softness near the end of the product life. Yes Ellanse is commonly the next step after HA.

Androfill London updates 2 years 5 months ago #1308705583

• tiritera
  • tiritera's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 16

Androfill wrote: I would be interested to know what patients are thinking about in regard to the HA and Ellanse procedures.

I agree some of our updates are from years ago now, geological timeframes in penis enlargement as one member put it.

I will share a couple of things I have come to conclusions on over the past couple of years. I am not a doctor, so these are conclusions based on patient results and feedback rather than medical science. Regardless I think some of the conclusions can help guide people.

Too much HA is being injected per patient.
We have stopped this at Androfill as far as I am aware and have had warnings on the website about injecting too much filler for over 2 years now.

However, almost every other clinic and doctor doing HA (even the good doctors) still inject far too much filler. There is no other way to explain it aside from greed overriding patient care, assuming the doctors in question know that injecting too much is an issue.

Why is it bad to inject too much HA? (this means over 30ml, but probably over 20ml in many cases).

1. Stretching the tissue
The tissue in the penis is stretched irreversibly, including the skin. If too much HA is injected it means that a reversible procedure has led to an irreversible outcome.
Put simply, if you increase your Girth from let's say 4.5 inches to 6.5 inches, and then decide you don't want HA anymore, you will be left with loose skin.
Picture an obese person that loses a lot of weight. Injecting too much turns a reversible temporary procedure into a permanent change.
If you increase your Girth by 2 inches with HA, you can not go back to your original penis.

2. Natural feeling / slushiness
HA wasn't designed to support such a large increase in size. With too much HA the penis will feel very soft, particularly if you are not fast at metabolising it and so are left with filler in the late stages of isovolumetric degradation a year or so later. A penis with 40,50,60ml of HA is likely to feel slushy after 18 months.
If you have just 10 or 20 ml you are more likely to metabolise it all before it turns to slush.

Putting to one side the isovolumetric degradation issue, when the filler is freshly injected even fillers with the most structure (Volux, Teosyal UD) cannot support 2 inches in Girth increase. The maximum increase with HA should be 1 Inch for this reason alone (to feel normal), and also so as not to stretch the skin (point 1. above).

3. Uneven reabsorption. This is made worse when the layer of filler is thick.

Cheap filler
The use of cheap, counterfeit / made in China, parallel imported filler, or even completely contraindicated filler (Genefill / Hyacorp) is common in the UK.

I am not sure how a doctor can read a warning pamphlet inside a box of Genefill which clearly says "contraindicated for use in the genitals" and still proceed to inject it.
There is a case we are dealing with today in which a well-known doctor on Harley St, with a big Andrology practice, told the patient he was injecting Voluma, showed the patient the box of Voluma (for the first syringes) and then proceeded to inject some other type of filler for the remaining 20ml (later discovered to be Genefill upon investigation).

If patients do not get better at asking for the stickers from the box of filler, and observing and counting every syringe that goes in, they will continue to be a) ripped off, and b) injected with who knows what.

Men seem much less likely than women to check on what is being injected.
I have come to form a view from talking to patients and support staff at other clinics that around 70% of the product being injected is not what the patient thinks they are getting.

It annoys me because for a few reasons. Aside from the ethics of patient consent (if you agree to have one thing injected and it is another product, then you have not consented), and aside from commercial fraud, it also makes the clinics using authentic filler seem more expensive.

The only way to compete with another clinic advertising 40ml of HA for £2,000 is to also use a lower grade filler.

For a 40 ml procedure using Genefill filler, it will only cost us £200 in raw filler.
For a 40 ml procedure using Volux it will cost more than £4,000 for the raw filler alone.

I have been tempted to name the doctors and clinics in the UK doing this.

Ellanse
Long term followers will remember how hesitant we were at first to inject Ellanse.
It took years before we were routinely offering it and usually only to repeat patients who had an idea of what they were getting into.

I still feel it is very risky for first-time patients.

1. Consider, what if some aspect of the patient's penile anatomy is not suitable for filler generally (for example loose pockets into which filler wants to migrate), or tight bands of skin that pinch in and cause an uneven shape. Patients are better to discover that are not suited for penis fillers with a reversible substance like HA.

Otherwise, if they are given Ellanse and discover they are anatomically a poor candidate, they can do nothing to fix the situation for years if the shape is wrong, the filler has migrated to the underside or any other issues.

2. Overall, despite Ellanse being a higher risk product (mainly the fact it can't be reversed), the results are generally better than with Hyaluronic Acid, and will unlike HA support a larger increase in Girth, to maybe +1.5 Inch, without compromising on hardness.

My ideal pathway into penis enlargement with Dermal Filler would be:

1. To begin with a small 6-10ml HA procedure (to practice moulding and to make sure the filler sits well in the penis / the penis is anatomically well suited to filler without the higher likelihood of issues such as migration).
2. Then 10-20 ml of Ellanse (over 2 or more visits) to bring the maximum gain to something like 1 - 1.5 inches.

One issue to consider with Ellanse. It can become difficult to inject more using a cannula after around 3,4 months. The cannula simply can't break through the new tissue stimulated by the Ellanse / PCL.

I am not sure which other information is useful to patients. Perhaps what I am sharing here is already known.

Hallo Francis, Reading again your post, a couple of questions raised to my mind, here they are:
1. Too much HA is being injected per patient.
We understood your explanation about all possible short and long term issues using too much filler, so that your suggestion is to go with 6/10ml of HA first and see how it goes, then move to Ellanse.
Question: based on what we see on your website regarding thickness increase estimate, 10 ml of filler would give 0,3 inches on a 7" penis or 0,4 on a 6" penis.
Is that Erect Girth gain?
2. After the first 6-10ml of HA, and realized that moulding has been successful, and all swelling subsides (in some cases after one month, is it immedialty possible to go with Ellanse or you should wait for HA to reabsorb or dissolve it before going with the new filler? Let's say 18 months?
3. "anatomically a poor candidate: some aspect of the patient's penile anatomy is not suitable for filler generally (for example loose pockets into which filler wants to migrate), or tight bands of skin that pinch in and cause an uneven shape. Patients are better to discover that are not suited for penis fillers with a reversible substance like HA."
Question: is this something that can be expected/observed before the treatment during a visit, or it's somehting that cannot be foresee?
4. For foreing travellers: "The earlier you start moulding the filler the better, by day 4 or 5 the filler is almost ‘set’ and becomes very difficult to mould."
Does that suggest that it's better to plan 5 days in London after the treatment to be sure everything is going ok and have supevision?

Thank you in advance

Androfill London updates 2 years 4 months ago #1308705828

• tiritera
  • tiritera's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 16
@Androfill
Hi Francis,
while waiting you'll have time to check the forum again, I take the chance to add an other question to my previous ones:
5. How would you judge teosytal firmness compared to Ellanse and voluma? Wouldn't it be a good trade between the two? Or moulding is as difficult as Ellansè and so a bit risky?

Androfill London updates 1 year 8 months ago #1308708103

Sorry man, I only just saw this, been away from the forums for years, I was much busier on the older forums.

Yes, I was I believe the first member here to use Androfill and created a very popular thread on the old forum.

I had a couple of rounds of J voluma, totalling about 15ml IIRC

That was many years ago, I had great results and zero issues.

Then again I got the itch about a year ago but Covid and train strikes and crap got in the way but I did manage to get back to Androfill a couple of days ago and had 10 more ML of Voluma. I was going to go Ellanse but just didn't want to risk it in the end as had such good results with voluma.

I have a thread in the patient Progress report section that I am now updating.

it';s in accurately got Ellanse in the title for now (have reached out to a mod to change it) but I actually had Volumna.

Feel free to ask away but most info is in that thread.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream