PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: For those with PMMA what was the changes in size during swelling/recovery/final?

For those with PMMA what was the changes in size during swelling/recovery/final? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705302

• floopcache
  • floopcache's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm 9 days in and it seems like the swelling is mostly down, I measured yesterday and those measurements were basically the same as 2 days previously.

What should I expect from here? Some more slight de-swelling and shrinking? Or is the collagen building supposed to kick in and did anyone see some growth past a 'low point' post procedure?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

For those with PMMA what was the changes in size during swelling/recovery/final? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705344

• Dobra69
  • Thank you received: 5
12 days ago... I'm exactly like you. Any update? My measurements are now almost the same as before the PMMA. Could you give us more information about size, % PMMA and so on.?

Last edit: by Dobra69.

For those with PMMA what was the changes in size during swelling/recovery/final? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705345

how much did you gain in Erect Girth?

For those with PMMA what was the changes in size during swelling/recovery/final? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705348

• floopcache
  • floopcache's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey so more info, I am asking about PMMA but I actually got Sillikon from a doctor in Texas who is an associate of Dr. Loria. I'm down to share my progress and stuff on these forums but I noticed a lot of anti-Loria sentiment so held off. (To the mods, is this even considered OK to post? If not I could delete, I've been appreciating access to the community's knowledge.) There's less reports about Sillikon but since it overlaps in the collagen forming and stuff I was hoping some of your experiences could map to mine.

So some more specific info / answering your questions. I got 35cc injected in one procedure. My EG went from 4.2 to 5.1 right now. (FG from 3.8 to 5.1, FL from 3.7 to 4.4 right now, EL 5.4 unchanged. I just took measurements today/rewrapped and numbers are basically holding steady for the second week, after initial swelling first week, so I'm hoping it's close to final measurements.

Dobra that sucks, I do remember seeing another report or two about people not seeing any results on a subsequent procedure. (One person I recall had their doctor offer a free proceudre after because of it and he got a ton of gains from that one.) No idea what's going on! But this is my first permanent injection and it seems to be holding so far. (I had 2 HA procedures done, one a couple years ago, one about five years ago, that I assume are basically gone by now.)

Last edit: by floopcache.

For those with PMMA what was the changes in size during swelling/recovery/final? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705352

now thats the gains your supposed to see congrats. i think dobra was scammed in round 2. thats my opinion and im sticking to it.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream