PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Considering PMMA at Avanti

Considering PMMA at Avanti 2 years 6 months ago #1308705132

Been lurking and reading up a lot on the subject and this seems to be a great place to share ideas without judgement and get great advice. I am 39, have a somewhat athletic build around 5'10" 225lbs. Huge muscular legs and little bit of a gut. Can prob stand to lose around 20 pounds. I feel like with my current Girth it looks so skinny and out of proportion to the rest of my body. I am a Grower not a shower. Also I am circumsized. Here are current stats:

FL 3.0
FBPL 4.25
EL 5
BPEL 6.25
Flaccid Girth 3.75
Erect Girth 4.5

I am thinking PMMA might be the best move. I am looking to gain maybe an Inch and get to MEG of 5.5. My wife is against any modification procedures she says I am fine the way I am but said its your body just do what makes you happy. I always thought I was too thin ever since I was young and I looked out of proportion. I feel like the extra Inch would go a long way for self confidence, make my body and penis proportionate, and fill up my wife a little better maybe get her off a little more with my penis instead of oral sex.

Any feedback, recommendations, advice before I dive into this any deeper?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering PMMA at Avanti 2 years 6 months ago #1308705133

Hello @keyser.soze1911
This is DrC with Avanti Derma.
I hope that other members chip in and help you get the input you need to decide.
My only comment at this moment is based on the stats that you mentioned. In my 14 year experience with phalloplasty, my recommendation is always moderation.
Your goal of a 1-inch increase is logical and possible, but I strongly suggest that you stay at that measurement or below.
We have seen that despite the original length of the penis, once the patient goes over 1 inch, the implant is very noticeable and sometimes unsightly, creating a pseudo foreskin or a "pig in a blanket" effect.
My advice as a physician is to stay at half-inch, but I know, and I understand, that this measurement doesn't thrill most patients.
If you'd like to have some more advice from us, please fill-in the following form: avantiderma.com/online-consultation/
Your information will be handled under total confidentiality, and there is no compromise whatsoever.
Regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1, Nathaniel1982

Considering PMMA at Avanti 2 years 6 months ago #1308705141

Avanti_Derma wrote: Hello @keyser.soze1911
I hope that other members chip in and help you get the input you need to decide.
My only comment at this moment is based on the stats that you mentioned. In my 14 year experience with phalloplasty, my recommendation is always moderation.
Your goal of a 1-inch increase is logical and possible, but I strongly suggest that you stay at that measurement or below.
We have seen that despite the original length of the penis, once the patient goes over 1 inch, the implant is very noticeable and sometimes unsightly, creating a pseudo foreskin or a "pig in a blanket" effect.
My advice as a physician is to stay at half-inch, but I know, and I understand, that this measurement doesn't thrill most patients.
If you'd like to have some more advice from us, please fill-in the following form: avantiderma.com/online-consultation/
Your information will be handled under total confidentiality, and there is no compromise whatsoever.
Regards.

Thanks so much for getting back to me and providing some insight. I just filled out and submitted the form on the link you sent.

Considering PMMA at Avanti 2 years 6 months ago #1308705143

Here are some current/before photos.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Considering PMMA at Avanti 2 years 6 months ago #1308705144

Hello, we received several OCFs this week. Can you please send an email with your name so that I can identify you?
My direct email is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Regards.

Considering PMMA at Avanti 2 years 6 months ago #1308705145

Avanti_Derma wrote: Hello @keyser.soze1911
Regards.

filled it out as well

Considering PMMA at Avanti 2 years 6 months ago #1308705180

I am very pleased to hear the possibility of adding one Inch of Girth and the patient's penis can still look normal... It would probably feel strange for men who retract more than others... My question ❓❓ can a patient take some kind of test to see if they are allergic to the type of material used? Or only able to see how the body reacts to the procedure?

Considering PMMA at Avanti 2 years 6 months ago #1308705193

Nathaniel1982 wrote: I am very pleased to hear the possibility of adding one Inch of Girth and the patient's penis can still look normal... It would probably feel strange for men who retract more than others... My question ❓❓ can a patient take some kind of test to see if they are allergic to the type of material used? Or only able to see how the body reacts to the procedure?

None of the commonly used fillers for Phalloplasty (Linnea, Ellansé, or different brands of Hyaluronic Acid) require a sensitivity test, because they are inert substances that don't trigger an immune response.
Products that contain collagen, like Bellafill (Bovine collagen + PMMA) require a sensitivity test because of the proteins contained In the collagen but not because of the presence of PMMA in the formula.

Considering PMMA at Avanti 2 years 6 months ago #1308705257

• anon98
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
PMMA destroyed my life , and my Dick .. my advice is buy penimaster pro .. wear it and warm up with hot water .. like put ur Dick in jar of hot water for 7-10 minuties and then put it and remove it on every 1 h and half and then with time .. 2 hours ... i gained maybe from 13 cm now i am 15 and half .. for 1 year

Considering PMMA at Avanti 2 years 6 months ago #1308705262

It’s totally achievable. I’m up by one Inch. Sometimes I have the pig in a blanket look when I’m really retracted, but I don’t mind it. In any case, you can do one round and then reevaluate.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream