PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Post filler Circumcision?

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705172

In some uncircumcised patients that develop severe irregularities after permanent fillers (PMMA), sometimes is necessary to perform a Circumcision to tighten up the skin and remove nodules that typically develop at the base of the Foreskin. After the Circumcision, we give the patient a touch-up session for a final correction. This is the specific case when I call it a "therapeutic Circumcision".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705173

"So just to clarify.. you don't think having filler would get in the way of the Circumcision or make it too hard to judge where the scar should really be
So what I mean is, say I have filler which obviously increases my size and therefore stretches the skin, if you then perform a Circumcision and the filler eventually fades away would that not cause the scar line to move??"

It all depends on the individual patient.
Under normal circumstances, the filler should never stretch the skin to that extent!

Last edit: by Avanti_Derma.

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705174

Can't see the video, what was the takeaway from it then? Did it all go well with the post filler circum? Thanks

Also thanks for the input Avanti.

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705181

@PmmaFan

Right, I never said it wasn't possible - in my response I said it's likely not a common practice (i.e. circumcising after a round of filler), and that it was essentially a hunch..

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705184

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
@Skeptical_One

Okay that‘s right: It will be practiced, but for sure it‘s not that common. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705185

• PmmaFan
@All

Please read also the Avanti_Derma post in this discussion

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/get...-give-up-pe-10242530

„Some of my patients come uncircumcised but understanding that they may face circumcision down the road; others get circumcised in advance. I always recommend a high, tight circumcision in both scenarios.“

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705207

• PmmaFan
@Snafu86 [/url]
@Avanti_Derma

Just to clarify… People like me and @Snafu86 [/url] who do the circumcision after the filler should also get the circumcision in the way Avanti_Derma described it in the post:

„Hello guys, this is an exciting thread.
The circumcision style that better works for phalloplasty is the "low/tight" variant. It means that the cut has to be distal, removing the foreskin, like in the first example of the video or the attached figure. The other version (cutting a ring of skin from the base) pulls and everts the foreskin and patients end up with the transition between the skin and mucous membrane sitting in the middle of the shaft; it is unsightly and interferes with the final results of a phalloplasty.………“

??

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705224

PmmaFan wrote: @All

Please read also the Avanti_Derma post in this discussion

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/get...-give-up-pe-10242530

„Some of my patients come uncircumcised but understanding that they may face circumcision down the road; others get circumcised in advance. I always recommend a high, tight circumcision in both scenarios.“

THIS IS A MISTAKE.
Sorry guys, I want to correct my posting.
The correct circumcision for patients getting prepared for phalloplasty is the low and tight variant.
The confusion comes from the use of the colloquial adjectives "high" and "low".
In medical terminology, it should be proximal for high, and distal for low. So, again, the good circumcision should be distal and tight.
I recommend using this terminology and avoid confusion, like what happened to me.
Regards.

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 6 months ago #1308705229

• PmmaFan
@Avanti_Derma Thank you for this correction

And for people like me and @Snafu86 is this kind of circumcision in the case after filler injection also the right one?

I ask for confirmation

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705661

Avanti_Derma wrote: In some uncircumcised patients that develop severe irregularities after permanent fillers (PMMA), sometimes is necessary to perform a Circumcision to tighten up the skin and remove nodules that typically develop at the base of the Foreskin. After the Circumcision, we give the patient a touch-up session for a final correction. This is the specific case when I call it a "therapeutic Circumcision".

Something that is becoming quite a worry for me is the fact that I may be left with permanently stretched tissue and skin, I see even the clinic themselves posting now that it is in issue. When you say Circumcision is sometimes performed to tighten up the skin do you think it could be done to address this issue too?

Thanks.

Last edit: by Snafu86.

Post filler Circumcision? 2 years 5 months ago #1308705682

Distal/tight is always the best option for future injections of soft tissue fillers, whether the patient already has them or not.
As for the tightness of the skin, that will be in the hands of your surgeon. Make sure that you are clear in your request and expectations and that your surgeon understands them.
Regards.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream