PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Had a Penuma Penis Implant and Testicular Enhancement in 2015 -- tech improved?

Had a Penuma Penis Implant and Testicular Enhancement in 2015 -- tech improved? 2 years 7 months ago #1308704866

I know this will not be well received, but in 2015 i had Dr. Elist put in a Penuma Penile Enhancement and testicular enhancement
Unlike what I read on here a lot, my issues are

1. Scar is large and visible when no pubic hair (I had this done in 2015 before their latest marketing material shows the incision side of penis0
2 Flaccid, In underwear, bathing suit, show, my penis looks big and my testicals do too
** The issue is the testicular enhancements are still very hard also they have not descended at all.
3. length of penis hard hasn't changed pre-op... thickness without a DOUBT has changed for the better 6.5 to almost 7" thich

I noticed that they can implant the penuma a different way really helping with the scare (i'm too late for that(... but does anyone know if the testicular and penis implants (2021 version is softer and can they can help with INCREASING the length of the penisl I'd like to see some length increate if possible.
[

'

Does anyone know if th

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lknofurthersf.

Had a Penuma Penis Implant and Testicular Enhancement in 2015 -- tech improved? 2 years 7 months ago #1308704867

lknofurthersf wrote: I know this will not be well received

This is a patient-driven forum and any & all topics related to penis enlargement (including revision, reversal, or repair) are welcome. And so are you. Don't shy away from posting if your comments are topic-related and aren't in violation of forum rules.

That said, I have to warn future readers that this site is a No-Silicone-Zone and that any doctor worth his merit wouldn't perform this in good faith.

I can't say much for #1 or #3, but issue #2 is what we all strive for, no? B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream